TxTammy
Wabbit
fudgemeister
7 posters
AuthorMessage
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

Bullying Hypocrisy? Empty
PostSubject: Bullying Hypocrisy?   Bullying Hypocrisy? EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:01 am

I have a question I would like to put out there. Aren't constant accusations of bullying a form of bullying, in and of itself?
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Bullying Hypocrisy?   Bullying Hypocrisy? EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:33 am

fudgemeister wrote:
I have a question I would like to put out there. Aren't constant accusations of bullying a form of bullying, in and of itself?

The answer is ... YES !!!!
Back to top Go down
TxTammy

TxTammy

PostSubject: Re: Bullying Hypocrisy?   Bullying Hypocrisy? EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:46 am

Calling someone a degenerate I would say is bullying, dontcha think?
The bullies over there are coming out of the woodwork, and showing their true selves. What a Face
Ain't looking good at all!

Last edited by OliveOyl on Sat May 14, 2011 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bajaraquel

bajaraquel

PostSubject: Re: Bullying Hypocrisy?   Bullying Hypocrisy? EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:01 am

Hey Fudgie, isn't it astounding that when something goes awry at "that" fan site, they immediately blame this one? Not only is that astounding but considering that the powers that be at that fan site actually send spies/moles to this site to monitor what we say, you'd think they'd tell the frickin' truth for once. Instead they choose to blame this site for all mishaps that happen there. Then they sic their two favorite lap dogs to back them up. Yap. Yap. Yap.

The fact is simple, Grits fully explained what happened and how that video got into the public. She was honorable and fully admitted her error, apologized to all the fans but more importantly to Susan. A truly good person with true remorse does what Grits did and I applaud her. clap I am sorry that Grits got hurt, she doesn't deserve any of it. Yes, I've said it here and didn't get flamed for having my opinion. (I know an amazing concept)

I also find it interesting that when Grits originaly explained what happend on "that" fan site, her post was deleted by Tink. Why was that Tink? Did you want Grits to look bad and damage her contacts with Susan and eliminate someone who has contacts you don't?

It is also interesting that those who bitch the loudest are the ones who come here and read the most. I quit going to that site because of the horrific manipulation and A-B-U-S-E by the staff. Abuse that went on for more than a year, continues to happen, has been documented, exposed but never acknowledged. Yet that doesn't deter the admin from allowing and encouraging members to ABUSE those people TPTB feel are , uh what was the word? oh I remember PITA's as they call the commoners in private chat. (in case you forgot, that stands for Pain In The Ass) What a wonderful way for TPTB to keep their hands clean, let the peons do the dirty work when it benefits them. Now the yap dogs come out and call others degenerates? Hmmmmm, maybe they need to look in a mirror. See when you have spies, that means you are paranoid about something doesn't it? Why would they be so paranoid or even care what is said on another site? Has anyone ever asked themself that question? Spies/moles? Get a life.

As for that video making the rounds. Grow the hell up! There are five to ten people from various sites who cruise the internet looking for new sightings, Tweets and info about Susan. Unfortunately for Grits, the video got snagged and she has apologized to Susan. Point fingers wherever you want, I believe without a doubt TPTB at "that" site used that video as an attempt to take Grits out of the picture and are using the lap dogs to deflect it onto this site. Typical, over used and boring strategy.

Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Bullying Hypocrisy?   Bullying Hypocrisy? EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:12 am

Sending moles here is a form of bullying. They are are supposed to post once a month according to forum rules before carrying their stories back to their masters.

Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Bullying Hypocrisy?   Bullying Hypocrisy? EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:21 am

bajaraquel wrote:
Hey Fudgie, isn't it astounding that when something goes awry at "that" fan site, they immediately blame this one? Not only is that astounding but considering that the powers that be at that fan site actually send spies/moles to this site to monitor what we say, you'd think they'd tell the frickin' truth for once. Instead they choose to blame this site for all mishaps that happen there. Then they sic their two favorite lap dogs to back them up. Yap. Yap. Yap.

The fact is simple, Grits fully explained what happened and how that video got into the public. She was honorable and fully admitted her error, apologized to all the fans but more importantly to Susan. A truly good person with true remorse does what Grits did and I applaud her. clap I am sorry that Grits got hurt, she doesn't deserve any of it. Yes, I've said it here and didn't get flamed for having my opinion. (I know an amazing concept)

I also find it interesting that when Grits originaly explained what happend on "that" fan site, her post was deleted by Tink. Why was that Tink? Did you want Grits to look bad and damage her contacts with Susan and eliminate someone who has contacts you don't?

It is also interesting that those who bitch the loudest are the ones who come here and read the most. I quit going to that site because of the horrific manipulation and A-B-U-S-E by the staff. Abuse that went on for more than a year, continues to happen, has been documented, exposed but never acknowledged. Yet that doesn't deter the admin from allowing and encouraging members to ABUSE those people TPTB feel are , uh what was the word? oh I remember PITA's as they call the commoners in private chat. (in case you forgot, that stands for Pain In The Ass) What a wonderful way for TPTB to keep their hands clean, let the peons do the dirty work when it benefits them. Now the yap dogs come out and call others degenerates? Hmmmmm, maybe they need to look in a mirror. See when you have spies, that means you are paranoid about something doesn't it? Why would they be so paranoid or even care what is said on another site? Has anyone ever asked themself that question? Spies/moles? Get a life.

As for that video making the rounds. Grow the hell up! There are five to ten people from various sites who cruise the internet looking for new sightings, Tweets and info about Susan. Unfortunately for Grits, the video got snagged and she has apologized to Susan. Point fingers wherever you want, I believe without a doubt TPTB at "that" site used that video as an attempt to take Grits out of the picture and are using the lap dogs to deflect it onto this site. Typical, over used and boring strategy.

Way to go Baja, !! That's the truth if I ever heard it.

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap

Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Bullying Hypocrisy?   Bullying Hypocrisy? EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:41 am

bajaraquel wrote:

I find it interesting how they constantly put forth the argument that the privacy was requested by Susan, and all of their reactions are because of their "respect" for Susan. Respect for Susan? They have got to be kidding! These are the same people who set up an "April Fool" joke on the members of the forum. They said that Susan was on the forum the day of her birthday, and they had ASSIGNED the name Lirpa Loof to her as part of the April Fool joke. That name became her forum username! This, to me, is just about the very worst name they could have given her! And they claim they respect her??? And they proclaim that they are against bullying?!?! They should be ashamed of themselves!
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: Bullying Hypocrisy?   Bullying Hypocrisy? EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:42 am

Baja, thanks for your honest post. You could well be right about the situation... clap clap
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
andyp

andyp

PostSubject: Re: Bullying Hypocrisy?   Bullying Hypocrisy? EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:51 am

bajaraquel wrote:

More importantly, I am sure I saw a post where Grits said that she informed and apologized to Andy, as welll. She was really straight-forward and anyone can make a mistake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullying Hypocrisy?   Bullying Hypocrisy? EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:47 pm

Grits has paid a heavy price for this "Tempest in a teapot" video. Interesting conjecture that this backlash was an attempt to remove Grits from the scene. What a tangled web they weave. As for bullying...it is becoming just another word and soon will lose whatever significance it had by overuse and misuse. Incidentally a difference of opinion IS NOT bullying. Now there's some food for thought.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Bullying Hypocrisy?   Bullying Hypocrisy? EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:53 pm

feistyfilly wrote:
Grits has paid a heavy price for this "Tempest in a teapot" video. Interesting conjecture that this backlash was an attempt to remove Grits from the scene. What a tangled web they weave. As for bullying...it is becoming just another word and soon will lose whatever significance it had by overuse and misuse. Incidentally a difference of opinion IS NOT bullying. Now there's some food for thought.
Yes, feisty. And the people who profess to be against bullying and do this, are making a mockery of the seriousness of true bullying! Another point, feisty; how much disrespect does a member take there before he/she says "enough is enough", and leaves that place!
Back to top Go down
whisper

whisper

PostSubject: Re: Bullying Hypocrisy?   Bullying Hypocrisy? EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:30 pm

bajaraquel wrote:

Very thought provoking . Thank you for posting...hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bullying Hypocrisy?   Bullying Hypocrisy? Empty

Back to top Go down

Bullying Hypocrisy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SusaHumor :: Guest Forum :: Guest Forum - Revelations-
Jump to: