+2
Admin
fudgemeister
6 posters
AuthorMessage
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

Blueprint For Fandom Peace Empty
PostSubject: Blueprint For Fandom Peace   Blueprint For Fandom Peace EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:27 am

In a thread a couple of days ago, Pendragon53 brought up that maybe the various Susan Boyle sites could come to some sort of peaceful understanding, and that maybe differences could be worked out. I think it is a marvelous idea. Now I cannot speak for my fellow DJGers, but for me it would just take three moves by the powers that be at SBFII to satisfy my returning to that site.

First move would be to allow all who are on pre-moderation to get back all of their rights. Also, all banned members who were terminated for "political" reasons will get their membership and rights restored.

Second, PickledTink and Kalua must resign their administrative positions immediately.

Third, there must be new elections for ALL board members.

So, there you have it. My blueprint for a new beginning. I think it is equitable and fair. So PickledTink and Kalua, if you are interested please contact me. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint For Fandom Peace   Blueprint For Fandom Peace EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:10 am

Watch out for that flying pig! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
skywriter

skywriter

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint For Fandom Peace   Blueprint For Fandom Peace EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:58 am

And slipping on that ice when Hell freezes over.
Back to top Go down
nevermore

nevermore

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint For Fandom Peace   Blueprint For Fandom Peace EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:51 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
In a thread a couple of days ago, Pendragon53 brought up that maybe the various Susan Boyle sites could come to some sort of peaceful understanding, and that maybe differences could be worked out. I think it is a marvelous idea. Now I cannot speak for my fellow DJGers, but for me it would just take three moves by the powers that be at SBFII to satisfy my returning to that site.

First move would be to allow all who are on pre-moderation to get back all of their rights. Also, all banned members who were terminated for "political" reasons will get their membership and rights restored.

Second, PickledTink and Kalua must resign their administrative positions immediately.

So, there you have it. My blueprint for a new beginning. I think it is equitable and fair. So PickledTink and Kalua, if you are interested please contact me. Thanks!
In other words, not a snowball's chance in hell.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint For Fandom Peace   Blueprint For Fandom Peace EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:27 pm

WHAT?!?! Not reasonable????? confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint For Fandom Peace   Blueprint For Fandom Peace EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:17 pm

fudgemeister wrote:

I'm all for that, I didn't do anything wrong, got 100% completely banned, not just by ISP but IP and name too and email. So I must have really struck a nerve with them.
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint For Fandom Peace   Blueprint For Fandom Peace EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:30 pm

SBFII should remember what Susan says.. "You will reap what you sow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint For Fandom Peace   Blueprint For Fandom Peace EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:36 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
WHAT?!?! Not reasonable????? confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused

Nope!! Infact it is a blueprint for disaster.
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint For Fandom Peace   Blueprint For Fandom Peace EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:42 pm

Going back to that site makes no sense, neither expecting a kind of democracy, so what's the point??? pirat pirat pirat
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint For Fandom Peace   Blueprint For Fandom Peace EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:48 pm

tonnie_rocca wrote:

Going back to that site makes no sense, neither expecting a kind of democracy, so what's the point??? pirat pirat pirat
Do you think I thought they would agree to my conditions?? affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint For Fandom Peace   Blueprint For Fandom Peace EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:51 pm

I for one would never go back to SBFII. I can do without it very well and still support Susan Boyle. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint For Fandom Peace   Blueprint For Fandom Peace Empty

Back to top Go down

Blueprint For Fandom Peace
Page 1 of 1