BettyBoop
Lovin' Every Minute
toplass
Admin
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The gig is up Pickles Empty
PostSubject: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:09 am

I know who you are, leaks too much information about silly fans on a humours site.
http://suboleaks2theotherside.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:35 am

Oh dear, have we upset the Stinky Pickle and her buddies again!? Rolling Eyes What a freakin' surprise. Rolling Eyes Just one correction. I don't do 'posters', I create visual art! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
toplass

toplass

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:43 am

Hahahaahaaaaaaaaaahaaa - someone's cage has been rattled lol! I love it!

Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:07 am

Oh brother. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
BettyBoop

BettyBoop

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:08 am

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Well worth a read! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LOL

LOL

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:58 am

affraid affraid the Empire contra attack! laughcry laughcry laughcry The susaforumania is at its best
Fart Fart Fart

Fart away boss, I know you are very artistic Wink

lol!
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:19 am

They don't understand us Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad , but all is good, since they understand Susan...
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
firststate

firststate

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:43 pm

The Tinkster forgot to mention the sweaty Texas hee-haws and their fancy Texan two-stepping Rolling Eyes - can't have a Susa-shindig without um, ya know. Cuckoo Cuckoo Perhaps I am being a tad too harsh - but what the hey, I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:03 pm

firststate wrote:
The Tinkster forgot to mention the sweaty Texas hee-haws and their fancy Texan two-stepping Rolling Eyes - can't have a Susa-shindig without um, ya know. Cuckoo Cuckoo Perhaps I am being a tad too harsh - but what the hey, I don't care.

This is funny and I am laughing so hard I cain't hep it. Smile

LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag
Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:32 pm

Oh dear. Has no one told a certain Anonymous Blogster THIS HAS BEEN DONE? No original thoughts, surprise, surprise.
Ah, I see the reviews are in: Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:51 pm

Sour grapes she has.
Back to top Go down
pipechanter

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:14 pm

Anyone want to venture a guess as to the ID of PT's ghostwriter? Too few spelling and syntax errors to be the Louboutin-renting, couch-shopping gal herself!
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:24 pm

OOOOOOOOH!! So it IS Susahumor that is the terrible ogre in SB fandom!!!!!!! laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:25 pm

pipechanter wrote:
Anyone want to venture a guess as to the ID of PT's ghostwriter? Too few spelling and syntax errors to be the Louboutin-renting, couch-shopping gal herself!
I was thinking that myself--definitely a ghostwriter. From the USA, too.
Back to top Go down
pipechanter

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:34 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
pipechanter wrote:

My money's on sMartyPAnts. She has some command of the language, although her target use of it, more often than not, belongs in the garbage pail.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:37 pm

pipechanter wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
pipechanter wrote:

My money's on sMartyPAnts. She has some command of the language, although her target use of it, more often than not, belongs in the garbage pail.
Could be S&R.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:06 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
pipechanter wrote:

Well, lol good point, it could be anyone, but we all know PT has sour grapes.
Back to top Go down
andyp

andyp

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:21 pm

Whoever it is doesn't make us seem like a fun group, anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:37 pm

Sassyone wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
pipechanter wrote:

Well, lol good point, it could be anyone, but we all know PT has sour grapes.

Sour grapes for a pickle sounds like it isn't time for lunch. It passes ......

Fart Fart Fart ..... for ghosts..... riders. Smile

Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:48 pm

To SBFII:

Give us your tired, your poor,
Your pariahs, your complainers.
Your questioners, your unwanted.
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free;
The wretched refuse of your stinking fan site.
Send these, the enlightened
Tempest-tossed to me
I lift my lamp beside the SusaHumor door!
cheers bounce cheering ape Dog Dance clapping bagpipes dancin Band
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:27 am

andyp wrote:

Well, that shows how much THEY know, doesn't it,---or rather, how much they don't. If humor exists at that site, one would be hard-pressed to find it, so what do they know of humor?? One of their M&Gs is fun only if you like to watch a bunch of middle-age ladies in cowboy hats yee-hawing and stomping about,-----or if you want to see the procession past Susan as she signs piles and piles of things for them,---or if it tickles your fancy to watch Susan have to sit through yet another "presentation" of some repetitious gift or another and try not to look bored. Susan deserves an Academy Award for acting honored and grateful for the mountains of "gifts" bestowed on her at each of these gatherings. And afterwards, when they see her in the car with her head in her hands, they convince themselves she's merely "overcome with excitement and gratitude." Right. I'm sure that's what it is,-----aren't you?? Especially as most of these gifts carry obligations with them. Susan is often asked by the giver where the given item resides in her home,----and of course feels obligated to say something in response. Just as that frightful Skype call pointed out so clearly: "Susan, did you get my,....?"---"Susan I hope you enjoyed my,....?" "Susan, where did you put my,...?" Me, me, me, me, me. It's become all about the fans, not Susan. And I think Susan has begun to understand this, ----as she drags home a packed suitcase of yet another load of unnecessary, un-asked-for,---and repetitious crap. How could any thinking person look upon a scene like that and not be appalled??

But of course we DJGers are just bitter, so we're blinded to the truth. Yeah,---for sure. THAT'S what it is. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Last edited by WAMcKinley on Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
andyp

andyp

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:31 am

WAMcKinley wrote:
andyp wrote:

Well, that shows how much THEY know, doesn't it,---or rather, how much they don't. If humor exists at that site, one would be hard-pressed to find it, so what do they know of humor?? One of their M&Gs is fun only if you like to watch a bunch of middle-age ladies in cowboy hats yee-hawing and stomping about,-----or if you want to see the procession past Susan as she signs piles and piles of things for them,---or if it tickles your fancy to watch Susan have to sit through yet another "presentation" of some repetitious gift or another and try not to look bored. Susan deserves an Academy Award for acting honored and grateful for the mountains of "gifts" bestowed on her at each of these gatherings. And afterwards, when they see her in the car with her heads in her hands, they convince themselves she's merely "overcome with excitement and gratitude." Right. I'm sure that's what it is,-----aren't you?? Especially as most of these gifts carry obligations with them. Susan is often asked by the giver where the given item resides in her home,----and of course feels obligated to say something in response. Just as that frightful Skype call pointed out so clearly: "Susan, did you get my,....?"---"Susan I hope you enjoyed my,....?" "Susan, where did you put my,...?" Me, me, me, me, me. It's become all about the fans, not Susan. And I think Susan has begun to understand this, ----as she drags home a packed suitcase of yet another load of unnecessary, un-asked-for,---and repetitious crap. How could any thinking person look upon a scene like that and not be appalled??

Excllent post, WAM. I could not agree more. I always have the same feeling you described when I see Susan in an unguarded moment after a meet and greet. The words, "I'm glad that is over" always come to mind.
Back to top Go down
LMiller4Susan

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:25 am

They call their M&Gs with Susan fun? If you want to call their M&Gs with Susan fun as in like a birthday party for a 3 year old then they would be fun to them because that's what their M&Gs with Susan look like on video - a birthday party for a 3 year old. Do any of them treat Susan like she is a woman? Never have I seen one treat Susan like she is a woman and she is their equal. They are so jealous of Susan, they have to treat her like she is below them in intelligence. That's because they are from Texas and Texas is better than Scotland and they are better than Susan.
Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:51 am

andyp wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:
andyp wrote:

Well, that shows how much THEY know, doesn't it,---or rather, how much they don't. If humor exists at that site, one would be hard-pressed to find it, so what do they know of humor?? One of their M&Gs is fun only if you like to watch a bunch of middle-age ladies in cowboy hats yee-hawing and stomping about,-----or if you want to see the procession past Susan as she signs piles and piles of things for them,---or if it tickles your fancy to watch Susan have to sit through yet another "presentation" of some repetitious gift or another and try not to look bored. Susan deserves an Academy Award for acting honored and grateful for the mountains of "gifts" bestowed on her at each of these gatherings. And afterwards, when they see her in the car with her heads in her hands, they convince themselves she's merely "overcome with excitement and gratitude." Right. I'm sure that's what it is,-----aren't you?? Especially as most of these gifts carry obligations with them. Susan is often asked by the giver where the given item resides in her home,----and of course feels obligated to say something in response. Just as that frightful Skype call pointed out so clearly: "Susan, did you get my,....?"---"Susan I hope you enjoyed my,....?" "Susan, where did you put my,...?" Me, me, me, me, me. It's become all about the fans, not Susan. And I think Susan has begun to understand this, ----as she drags home a packed suitcase of yet another load of unnecessary, un-asked-for,---and repetitious crap. How could any thinking person look upon a scene like that and not be appalled??

Excllent post, WAM. I could not agree more. I always have the same feeling you described when I see Susan in an unguarded moment after a meet and greet. The words, "I'm glad that is over" always come to mind.

Of course these M&G's are business obligations, not pleasure engagements for Susan. They're part of the territory with the job she's taken on. To some degree they're obligations to be endured, just as there are pleasant and less pleasant tasks and obligations that go along with with any job. (Or as a former boss used to say, "there's something wrong with everything!") When you're an entertainment figure, fan placation / appeasement / management / whatever you want to call it is just another one of the services provided.

Either she doesn't mind them as much as we'd think she would; or, her management has told her to suck it up and carry on with a smile on her face, as it's part of the job. Otherwise, they'd seriously curtail or stop them.

Have to disagree with you re: Texas. I know some perfectly nice people from Texas. And some of the most intrusive members not only are not Texans - they're not even Merikans. (Yeah I know . . . . imagine that! Wink ) Twattiness knows no borders. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Lovin' Every Minute on Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:08 am

This one seems to be a popular thread. I suppose the old dears are coming over to simply be horrified! Wink

The gig is up Pickles Monocle
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:50 am

More opportunities to be simply horrified here:

https://susahumor.forumotion.com/f18-guest-forum-humor-general
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:39 am

Lovin' Every Minute wrote:
andyp wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:
andyp wrote:

Of course these M&G's are business obligations, not pleasure engagements for Susan. They're part of the territory with the job she's taken on. To some degree they're obligations to be endured, just as there are pleasant and less pleasant tasks and obligations that go along with with any job. (Or as a former boss used to say, "there's something wrong with everything!") When you're an entertainment figure, fan placation / appeasement / management / whatever you want to call it is just another one of the services provided.

Either she doesn't mind them as much as we'd think she would; or, her management has told her to suck it up and carry on with a smile on her face, as it's part of the job. Otherwise, they'd seriously curtail or stop them.

Have to disagree with you re: Texas. I know some perfectly nice people from Texas. And some of the most intrusive members not only are not Texans - they're not even Merikans. (Yeah I know . . . . imagine that! Wink ) Twattiness knows no borders. Rolling Eyes

I find it rather funny Susan has to look at some of their name tags to know who they are. I wouldn't call that close friends. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:07 am

Admin wrote:
This one seems to be a popular thread. I suppose the old dears are coming over to simply be horrified! Wink
O dear, at the moment the guests are overruling:

In total there are 24 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests... Shocked Shocked
Guys & girls, welcome, please do enjoy (BTW, like we do all the time... Very Happy Band laughcry dancin wings)
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:17 am

Wabbit wrote:

I find it rather funny Susan has to look at some of their name tags to know who they are. I wouldn't call that close friends. Smile Smile Smile

You mean . . . you remember your friends' names?!?!? confused (shuffles off in search of an early-onset Alzheimers' self-test . . . . )
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:31 am

Wabbit wrote:

You mean . . . you remember your friends' names?!?!? confused (shuffles off in search of an early-onset Alzheimers' self-test . . . . )

I remember most but lately I am forgetting some names. I don't think that is a good sign. I may have to take the same test. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:44 pm

WAMcKinley wrote:
andyp wrote:

Well, that shows how much THEY know, doesn't it,---or rather, how much they don't. If humor exists at that site, one would be hard-pressed to find it, so what do they know of humor?? One of their M&Gs is fun only if you like to watch a bunch of middle-age ladies in cowboy hats yee-hawing and stomping about,-----or if you want to see the procession past Susan as she signs piles and piles of things for them,---or if it tickles your fancy to watch Susan have to sit through yet another "presentation" of some repetitious gift or another and try not to look bored. Susan deserves an Academy Award for acting honored and grateful for the mountains of "gifts" bestowed on her at each of these gatherings. And afterwards, when they see her in the car with her head in her hands, they convince themselves she's merely "overcome with excitement and gratitude." Right. I'm sure that's what it is,-----aren't you?? Especially as most of these gifts carry obligations with them. Susan is often asked by the giver where the given item resides in her home,----and of course feels obligated to say something in response. Just as that frightful Skype call pointed out so clearly: "Susan, did you get my,....?"---"Susan I hope you enjoyed my,....?" "Susan, where did you put my,...?" Me, me, me, me, me. It's become all about the fans, not Susan. And I think Susan has begun to understand this, ----as she drags home a packed suitcase of yet another load of unnecessary, un-asked-for,---and repetitious crap. How could any thinking person look upon a scene like that and not be appalled??

But of course we DJGers are just bitter, so we're blinded to the truth. Yeah,---for sure. THAT'S what it is. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Yep, you pretty much nailed it Wam. A perfect example of their self serving needs: Grits wrote an article for her own local paper about how she got the 20 fans together for a meet and greet. How is this newsworthy for their own city. How does this effect them? Well it doesn't. But it does boost her freaking ego and she can share it on line.

These people need to create gifts to see Susan. "Here Susan I have a gift for you, but you must meet me, or you don't get it"

They remind me of kids, the world revolves around them.
Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:37 pm

Oh was that Grits? I can't keep track of these people . . . . Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:56 pm

Oooops,----did I say something against Texas?? I don't think I did,---but I'll go back and re-read. I have a number of friends and relatives in TX--and I wouldn't want anyone to think I was bad-mouthing their adopted state!--- Shocked What a Face What a Face Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:17 pm

"they all got banned due to lack of “freedom of speech” (without responsibility). " In regard to freedom of speech at SBFII, the yapdogs and master-baiters have all the freedom of speech they want. They can AND do say anything without worrying about any "stinkin sanctions".

With regard to this quote- "They wouldn’t want to give her the user name “Lirpa Loof,” though. That would be disrespectful, even though S*san thinks it’s funny." We only have the words of your admin. and SBFII shills to back that up. If it is true, how come Jessie/Tink felt the need to delete the name and any discussion about it from the Official Site? After all, Susan LOVES the name!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:37 pm

WAMcKinley wrote:

Oooops,----did I say something against Texas?? I don't think I did,---but I'll go back and re-read. I have a number of friends and relatives in TX--and I wouldn't want anyone to think I was bad-mouthing their adopted state!--- Shocked What a Face What a Face Embarassed Embarassed

Looking back it was actually LMiller . . . . guess I got overzealous in avoiding mega-post-quote-gasm. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles Empty

Back to top Go down

The gig is up Pickles
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SusaHumor :: Guest Forum :: Guest Forum - Revelations-
Jump to: