Big Cojones

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

Big Cojones Empty
PostSubject: Big Cojones   Big Cojones EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:54 am

If you google "big cojones" look at what you find.
Urban Dictionary: cojones
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cojonesCojones. Spanish slang; meaning having balls, not scared. If you steal from a store, You have BIG cojones mayne. buy cojones mugs & shirts. by AC Mar 30, ...
Language Log: Kahunas v. Cojones
itre.cis.upenn.edu/~myl/languagelog/archives/003526.htmlAug 31, 2006 – O'Keefe probably meant to invoke the border-Spanish euphemism for manly assertiveness, "big cojones", rather than the surfing-derived term ...
BIG COJONES OPEN POST | Angry White Dude
angrywhitedude.com/2009/08/big-cojones-open-post/Aug 30, 2009 – Could you stand still? Think you have what it takes to stand still while a F-18 comes at your melon at 800 mph? Well, you just saw that AWD ...
So You Think You Have Big Cojones? - Visboo
visboo.com/So-You-Think-You-Have-Big-Cojones.htmlAt approximately 6:30 on bright and sunny morning, adrenaline junkie Jonathan Trappe attached 55 balloons filled with helium to a steel cased office chair.
Suburban with big cojones part 1 - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZR94fc1vGw
Feb 24, 2007 - 1 min - Uploaded by mannyg0607
Add to. Suburban with big cojones part 2by mannyg060726942 views; Thumbnail 0:23. Add to 4x4 playa bagdadby elmaton00321602 views ...
SHAWN ESTRADA: I GOT BIG COJONES (Koncrete Jungle True HD ...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=11Q2is9NPqo
Jan 18, 2011 - 12 min - Uploaded by OGBluemercury1
Inragedclothing.com http://inragedclothing.com/ Face Book Boxing Community ( The Koncrete Jungle) ...
More videos for big cojones »
Big Cojones « strange behaviors
strangebehaviors.wordpress.com/2010/11/10/big-cojones/Big Cojones. Posted by Richard Conniff on November 10, 2010. A bush cricket and its testicles (Photograph courtesy Richard Richards, University of Derby) ...
Big Cojones!
clantat.5forum.net/t1959-big-cojones
6 posts - 5 authors - Last post: Jul 4
That's awesome shit right there! Nice!! nice video, but i seriously think that is fake.
big cojones | Chamonix Insider
chamonixinsider.com/tag/big-cojones/Apr 7, 2011 – For more of his big mountain shenanigans, check out his blog at ... Tagged Andreas Fransson, big cojones, east couloir, Grand Gendarme ...
Susan's Big Cojones
f*****.************.com/threads/******-Susan-s-Big-Cojones
10 posts - 6 authors - Last post: 26 minutes ago
Okay, not exactly classy, but I love the comment in this brief article: QUOTE: Say what you want about Susan Boyle but this lady has some huge cojones.

OH MY!! Is that who I think it is at the last entry?? Yes, it IS SBFII! What a shock. I later find out it has been opened by CBill. It started me wondering. What if I had posted a thread, "Susan Has Big Cojones" when I was a member there. Thread closed!!! PM from Mod!!! Warning # 64456!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Big Cojones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cojones   Big Cojones EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:05 pm

Well, they do say that too much of it can make you go blind! Judging by their latest banner attempt, it would appear so! Wink

Big Cojones Eyeexa10
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

Big Cojones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cojones   Big Cojones EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:17 pm

Admin wrote:
Well, they do say that too much of it can make you go blind! Judging by their latest banner attempt, it would appear so! Wink

Big Cojones Eyeexa10
laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

Big Cojones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cojones   Big Cojones EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:41 pm

And to think, when I opened a thread titled, "Susan, Please Branch out Musically" I was hounded by mods there constantly. Does anyone believe CBill is being hounded AT ALL? It is never about what you write over there, it is WHO you know!
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

Big Cojones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cojones   Big Cojones EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:17 pm

I removed the snowflake or worse on Susan's face on the new banner, you're welcome... Very Happy

Big Cojones Octfor10

ETA, the ew snowflake has been removed today, the 5th of October, good, thanks... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
Sponsored content

Big Cojones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cojones   Big Cojones Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Cojones
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SusaHumor :: Guest Forum :: Guest Forum - Revelations-
Jump to: