janakimack
fudgemeister
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

Selective Indignation About Trolls Empty
PostSubject: Selective Indignation About Trolls   Selective Indignation About Trolls EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:20 pm

There was a wild twitter rumor that 2 religious songs were going to be added to STWOM so it could be reissued in order to get the religious market to buy the cd. It was finally determined that it was not true and it was the work of a troll. Of course, the usual "spokespeople"(Admin. and non-Admin) at the biggest fan site claimed that they knew that it was the work of a troll! One questioned, "Where is the evidence?" Interesting, that these same "spokespeople" had NO PROBLEM believing a troll back in July/August 2010 claiming that Dyebat, Knudt, Ichris, and Citroenlady were trying to take over SBFII!
I guess that troll did not need evidence, if you LIKED the lies the troll was spouting!

Last edited by fudgemeister on Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: Selective Indignation About Trolls   Selective Indignation About Trolls EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:32 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
There was a wild twitter rumor that 2 religious songs were going to be added to STWOM so it could be reissued in order to get the religious market to buy the cd. It was finally determined that it was not true and it was the work of a troll. Of course, the usual "spokespeople"(Admin. and non-Admin) at the biggest fan site claimed that they knew that it was the work of a troll! One questioned, "Where is the evidence?" Interesting, that these same "spokespeople" had NO PROBLEM believing a troll back in July/August 2010 claiming that Dyebat, Knudt, Ichris, and Citroenlady were trying to take over SBFII!
I guess that troll did not need evidence, if you LIKE the lies the troll is spouting!

Always been the same: one rule for the @ss lickers and another rule for anyone who doesn't play their tune their way!!! Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Selective Indignation About Trolls   Selective Indignation About Trolls EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:34 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
I guess that troll did not need evidence, if you LIKE the lies the troll is spouting!

"Biggest fan site" is a matter of debate! Wink A load of cackling old women with red scarves and a handful of male drama queens is all they have left now! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Selective Indignation About Trolls   Selective Indignation About Trolls EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:38 pm

Admin wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:

"Biggest fan site" is a matter of debate! Wink A load of cackling old women with red scarves and a handful of male drama queens is all they have left now! Laughing
Boss--you have an innate ability to get to the point quite succinctly!
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: Selective Indignation About Trolls   Selective Indignation About Trolls EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:42 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
Admin wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:

Boss--you have an innate ability to get to the point quite succinctly!

And Fudgie, you don't do too badly yourself!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

PostSubject: Re: Selective Indignation About Trolls   Selective Indignation About Trolls EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:51 pm

You guys make a fantastic Double Whammy!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Selective Indignation About Trolls   Selective Indignation About Trolls EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:55 pm

I think Billy Batsh*t is on vacation at the moment. Oh, and here he is relaxing! Wink

Selective Indignation About Trolls Balls10

Last edited by Admin on Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Selective Indignation About Trolls   Selective Indignation About Trolls EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:58 pm

I notice a sudden surge of guest visitors! Oooh, we're talking about them again! Better get over there fast and see what evil things they're saying about us! Sure as hell beats the sugary crapola you have to put up with over there, hey babes?! Laughing
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: Selective Indignation About Trolls   Selective Indignation About Trolls EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 9:08 pm

Admin wrote:
I think Billy Batsh*t is on vacation at the moment. Oh, and here he is relaxing! Wink

Selective Indignation About Trolls Balls10

I can't really make out the picture too well - is it a pic of ol Dangly Bits?
Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

PostSubject: Re: Selective Indignation About Trolls   Selective Indignation About Trolls EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 9:21 pm

68 guests! OMG, we are so popular! Well, hi there, y'all! Don't be strangers, c'mon in!
Take off your clothes and stay awhile! Oh wait, did I get that right?...
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Selective Indignation About Trolls   Selective Indignation About Trolls EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 9:26 pm

laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry
Howdy, guests! We may not be the biggest fan site, but.......we also do not have 4,672 moderators!!

Last edited by fudgemeister on Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

PostSubject: Re: Selective Indignation About Trolls   Selective Indignation About Trolls EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:06 pm

HOLY QUILT! We've had more guests today than EW has active members!
Are we effing cool, or what!
quilty
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Selective Indignation About Trolls   Selective Indignation About Trolls EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:08 pm

skywriter wrote:
HOLY QUILT! We've had more guests today than EW has active members!
Are we effing cool, or what!
quilty

What, SIX?! Crikey! Wink
Back to top Go down
knudt

knudt

PostSubject: Re: Selective Indignation About Trolls   Selective Indignation About Trolls EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 2:40 am

fudgemeister wrote:

Emmylou

PostSubject: Re: Selective Indignation About Trolls   Selective Indignation About Trolls EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 2:41 am

That place isn't a forum, it's a dictatorship. The mods have to keep the little fans talking about only the positive aspects of Susans music or a) they won't sell enough through the Subostore and b) new members won't think everything is absolutely wonderful regarding all aspects of Susan, which in turn again helps them with their sales and 'contacts' with Sony/SB Managemnt.

People are lured in by the information they can get about Susan but soon realise it's a place where they're treated like naughty children if they dare to voice an opinion of their own & which doesn't comply with the notion that there might be pertinent issues to discuss that aren't necessarily all hunky dory.

On the other hand, the language sometimes used in the guest forum isn't always appropriate imo and does not reflect the true nature of this site. Most of us don't swear and though we sometimes use a bit of poetic licence with certain names Very Happy , the site is (usually) a place for intelligent and humourous discussion! cheering
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Selective Indignation About Trolls   Selective Indignation About Trolls EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:20 am

Emmylou wrote:
That place isn't a forum, it's a dictatorship. The mods have to keep the little fans talking about only the positive aspects of Susans music or a) they won't sell enough through the Subostore and b) new members won't think everything is absolutely wonderful regarding all aspects of Susan, which in turn again helps them with their sales and 'contacts' with Sony/SB Managemnt.

People are lured in by the information they can get about Susan but soon realise it's a place where they're treated like naughty children if they dare to voice an opinion of their own & which doesn't comply with the notion that there might be pertinent issues to discuss that aren't necessarily all hunky dory.

On the other hand, the language sometimes used in the guest forum isn't always appropriate imo and does not reflect the true nature of this site. Most of us don't swear and though we sometimes use a bit of poetic licence with certain names Very Happy , the site is (usually) a place for intelligent and humourous discussion! cheering
It is my understanding that DJG keeps a close watch on the guest forum since it is completely open to the public, where even children can access it. I know that I am always aware when I am posting in the guest forum. Even so, I have made mistakes and DJG did come in and edit . Totally understandable.
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: Selective Indignation About Trolls   Selective Indignation About Trolls EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 4:10 am

Maybe some members of SBFII or the Susan Boyle fan community in general, when fretting about Susan's career just need to chill out with a little something that will probably be new to most of them: a cover of a Bob Marley tune...as sung by Phoebe Snow and Gregory Abbott:

Don't worry 'bout a thing...every little thing's gonna be alright.....
Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

PostSubject: Re: Selective Indignation About Trolls   Selective Indignation About Trolls EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 5:45 am

Emmylou wrote:

Okay, I swear, I do. Religiously. But not in front of the children (well hardly ever) and almost never in front of the guests. And a few posts back, yes I did use the word "effing," but I wasn't swearing, I swear! I was euphemizing, which sounds kinda dirty, but really isn't. So I just want it noted how I try extra special hard to behave in this thread, on account of I know we have company. Only don't get me started on the Naughty Corner at EW, because that makes me say things like "Well !@!!%^&$#@@^ you!" And "~##%^^**#@# to you too!" and if I translate that, Emmylou won't like me anymore.
flushed
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: Selective Indignation About Trolls   Selective Indignation About Trolls EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 6:14 am

Very Happy ...thanks guests, you broke our record... Very Happy
Most users ever online was 120 on Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 23:09 (time is GMT +1)
According to who's.among.us, ew had 62 people on line at that time. Band

Please, don't be shy, inside it's mainly humour, culture and human feelings, and a bit of frustration over the world in general and a certain web-dictatorship specifically... pirat and what's more, it's self-controlled, no lots of mods who treat you like in nursery school... Suspect

We love and respect Susan, count on that, although not all here like all her songs, which can be freely said and discussed...
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Selective Indignation About Trolls   Selective Indignation About Trolls EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:18 pm

They've been busy 'designing' a new banner for their 'fourm', and here it is! Wink

Selective Indignation About Trolls Crappy10
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Selective Indignation About Trolls   Selective Indignation About Trolls EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:54 pm

Love the banner, Boss!
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Selective Indignation About Trolls   Selective Indignation About Trolls EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:54 pm

Fantastic banner, Boss! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Selective Indignation About Trolls   Selective Indignation About Trolls EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:55 pm

You are the greatest, Boss!
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Selective Indignation About Trolls   Selective Indignation About Trolls EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:55 pm

What would we do without you, Bi, Uhh, Boss! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: Selective Indignation About Trolls   Selective Indignation About Trolls EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:01 pm

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Selective Indignation About Trolls   Selective Indignation About Trolls EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:10 pm

Selective Indignation About Trolls Kiss_lipsSelective Indignation About Trolls Cdf47a6a21fd12bfd3f068e8dbadc8e5
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Selective Indignation About Trolls   Selective Indignation About Trolls EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:13 pm

Selective Indignation About Trolls Mrs-Potato-Head
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Selective Indignation About Trolls   Selective Indignation About Trolls EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:29 pm

Ass kissing will get you everywhere! (On SBFII, not here of course!).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Selective Indignation About Trolls   Selective Indignation About Trolls EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:28 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry
Howdy, guests! We may not be the biggest fan site, but.......we also do not have 4,672 moderators!!

LOL thanks Fudge, I had a sip of coffee go up my nose, you made my day.
Back to top Go down
Emmylou

Emmylou

PostSubject: Re: Selective Indignation About Trolls   Selective Indignation About Trolls EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 1:46 am

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to point the finger at anyone in particular and I've done my fair share of %#@$%'s. I only wanted guests to realise this site isn't about bad language and dissing people just for the sake of it. That's all it was.
Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

PostSubject: Re: Selective Indignation About Trolls   Selective Indignation About Trolls EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:28 am

Emmylou wrote:
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to point the finger at anyone in particular and I've done my fair share of %#@$%'s. I only wanted guests to realise this site isn't about bad language and dissing people just for the sake of it. That's all it was.

"Didn't mean to point," you say? Oh, I think you did! And I am soooo gonna get you...

Selective Indignation About Trolls Wicked10

...and your little dog, too!
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Selective Indignation About Trolls   Selective Indignation About Trolls EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:31 pm

skywriter wrote:
Emmylou wrote:

"Didn't mean to point," you say? Oh, I think you did! And I am soooo gonna get you...

Selective Indignation About Trolls Wicked10

...and your little dog, too!

[b]My dog is staying out of this mess. Smile

Selective Indignation About Trolls Dogwit11

LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag

/b]

Last edited by Wabbit on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Selective Indignation About Trolls   Selective Indignation About Trolls EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:05 pm

Guess what?? The troll feeding is on in full force at Amazon Susan Boyle discussion. Just a matter of time before 19 different police agencies are notified.
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Selective Indignation About Trolls   Selective Indignation About Trolls EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 7:08 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
Guess what?? The troll feeding is on in full force at Amazon Susan Boyle discussion. Just a matter of time before 19 different police agencies are notified.

They should remember that when they point one finger at someone they have four pointing back to their self.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Selective Indignation About Trolls   Selective Indignation About Trolls EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:26 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
Anti-bullying advocates would not have to get all upset if they would just NOT feed the trolls. Ignore them and do not respond to them--this will bother them more than anything else. Funny though, the baiters just cannot seem to follow such advice....no matter which forums they are on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selective Indignation About Trolls   Selective Indignation About Trolls Empty

Back to top Go down

Selective Indignation About Trolls
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next