HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 300 Photos Signed

Go down 
+5
Emmylou
dyebat
pipechanter
Clix Pix
fudgemeister
9 posters
AuthorMessage
fudgemeister

fudgemeister


Posts : 83672
Points : 89728
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 74
Location : NYS

300 Photos Signed Empty
PostSubject: 300 Photos Signed   300 Photos Signed EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:44 pm

Attention all SBFII members who CANNOT go to Newcastle. Elaine Smith just reported that she had to sign 300 photos with Susan for the people , other than the 80 FROM TEXAS, who cannot go to the play in Newcastle. So, make sure you request your photos from those who ARE going! I wonder where they got the idea that EVERYONE is from Texas? laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix


Posts : 48053
Points : 49392
Join date : 2009-09-25
Location : ɐsn `ɐʌ ɟo ɥʇlɐǝʍuoɯɯoɔ

300 Photos Signed Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 Photos Signed   300 Photos Signed EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:28 pm

"80 LADIES from Texas......" What, no male fans? Tsk, tsk! I guess they'll all be arriving en masse at the theatre, probably all piled into a massive hired bus......
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister


Posts : 83672
Points : 89728
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 74
Location : NYS

300 Photos Signed Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 Photos Signed   300 Photos Signed EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:43 pm

Did Elaine let the cat out of the bag??? As an aside, it seems Tink has pulled a major disappearing act at SBFII. Same with a number of others there. Are they someplace else??
Back to top Go down
pipechanter




Posts : 4190
Points : 4235
Join date : 2010-05-18

300 Photos Signed Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 Photos Signed   300 Photos Signed EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:46 pm

Secret societies abound, dontchaknow. Gotta keep the plebes in their place.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister


Posts : 83672
Points : 89728
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 74
Location : NYS

300 Photos Signed Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 Photos Signed   300 Photos Signed EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:32 pm

pipechanter wrote:
Secret societies abound, dontchaknow. Gotta keep the plebes in their place.
Maybe there is a SBFUF. Susan Boyle Fan Underground Forum.
Back to top Go down
dyebat

dyebat


Posts : 3863
Points : 4044
Join date : 2010-08-19
Location : Illinois, USA

300 Photos Signed Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 Photos Signed   300 Photos Signed EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:15 am

Elaine is a comedienne. She may have been exaggerating about the number of Texans and autographs just for laughs.
Back to top Go down
Emmylou

Emmylou


Posts : 2626
Points : 2785
Join date : 2011-07-06
Location : Australia

300 Photos Signed Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 Photos Signed   300 Photos Signed EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:25 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
pipechanter wrote:
Secret societies abound, dontchaknow. Gotta keep the plebes in their place.
Maybe there is a SBFUF. Susan Boyle Fan Underground Forum.

Yeah, they act like the place is a mini country where they are the dictator government. The secret service removes posts and gets rid of members that don't support them.

Firing rabbit
Back to top Go down
Emmylou

Emmylou


Posts : 2626
Points : 2785
Join date : 2011-07-06
Location : Australia

300 Photos Signed Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 Photos Signed   300 Photos Signed EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:46 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
Attention all SBFII members who CANNOT go to Newcastle. Elaine Smith just reported that she had to sign 300 photos with Susan for the people , other than the 80 FROM TEXAS, who cannot go to the play in Newcastle. So, make sure you request your photos from those who ARE going! I wonder where they got the idea that EVERYONE is from Texas? laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor

300 pics would cover the active members there with some left over to sell. Razz
Back to top Go down
nevermore

nevermore


Posts : 7502
Points : 7545
Join date : 2011-02-16
Location : near New York City

300 Photos Signed Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 Photos Signed   300 Photos Signed EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:59 pm

Of course they're making plans in private.
Back to top Go down
Jemina

Jemina


Posts : 776
Points : 784
Join date : 2011-12-08

300 Photos Signed Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 Photos Signed   300 Photos Signed EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:12 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
Attention all SBFII members who CANNOT go to Newcastle. Elaine Smith just reported that she had to sign 300 photos with Susan for the people , other than the 80 FROM TEXAS, who cannot go to the play in Newcastle. So, make sure you request your photos from those who ARE going! I wonder where they got the idea that EVERYONE is from Texas? laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor
LMAO @ U fudge
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




300 Photos Signed Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 Photos Signed   300 Photos Signed EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:47 pm

Oh well, it's their job to sign extra photos, and whatever they're selling at the venue -- What I don't get is how does 300 or so fans from SBFII get freedom of choice over paying customers?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




300 Photos Signed Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 Photos Signed   300 Photos Signed EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:48 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
pipechanter wrote:
Secret societies abound, dontchaknow. Gotta keep the plebes in their place.
Maybe there is a SBFUF. Susan Boyle Fan Underground Forum.

I've suspected for a while now that they DO have another way to communicate, maybe an FB group that you must be invited into? Or a mailing group? Maybe it's a Google + group.
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix


Posts : 48053
Points : 49392
Join date : 2009-09-25
Location : ɐsn `ɐʌ ɟo ɥʇlɐǝʍuoɯɯoɔ

300 Photos Signed Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 Photos Signed   300 Photos Signed EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:00 pm

It's easy enough to set up a private Yahoogroups email list.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister


Posts : 83672
Points : 89728
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 74
Location : NYS

300 Photos Signed Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 Photos Signed   300 Photos Signed EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:01 pm

I will be looking for this couple at Newcastle.
300 Photos Signed Adulttweetythumb300 Photos Signed Pickle
Back to top Go down
Jemina

Jemina


Posts : 776
Points : 784
Join date : 2011-12-08

300 Photos Signed Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 Photos Signed   300 Photos Signed EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:49 pm

LMAO, OMG fudge you are too funny for words
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin


Posts : 16272
Points : 19536
Join date : 2009-09-19

300 Photos Signed Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 Photos Signed   300 Photos Signed EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:02 pm

Yes, a very fetching couple! Wink

300 Photos Signed Pickle10
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
fudgemeister

fudgemeister


Posts : 83672
Points : 89728
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 74
Location : NYS

300 Photos Signed Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 Photos Signed   300 Photos Signed EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:48 am

fudgemeister wrote:
Did Elaine let the cat out of the bag??? As an aside, it seems Tink has pulled a major disappearing act at SBFII. Same with a number of others there. Are they someplace else??
I guess with all of us "troublemakers" silenced at SBFII, the administrators have no work to do and are too bored now to show up! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit


Posts : 79868
Points : 81464
Join date : 2009-10-11
Location : Illinois, USA

300 Photos Signed Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 Photos Signed   300 Photos Signed EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:52 am

Admin wrote:
Yes, a very fetching couple! Wink

300 Photos Signed Pickle10

Does bird shit and pickle juice go to together. ???

I have eaten peanut butter and a mustard sandwich but that was pretty good. Smile

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Marianne


Back to top Go down
nevermore

nevermore


Posts : 7502
Points : 7545
Join date : 2011-02-16
Location : near New York City

300 Photos Signed Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 Photos Signed   300 Photos Signed EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:53 am

Peanut butter and mustard together??
Sick
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit


Posts : 79868
Points : 81464
Join date : 2009-10-11
Location : Illinois, USA

300 Photos Signed Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 Photos Signed   300 Photos Signed EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:58 am

nevermore wrote:
Peanut butter and mustard together??
Sick

Yes, when I was a teenager and we lived in southern CA, I heard it on a DJ program and it was the sandwich of the month so I tried it and was surprised.. it was good. Sorta shocking isn't it. I would never have thought of it. Smile

In fact I am still shocked.

LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag

Marianne
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister


Posts : 83672
Points : 89728
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 74
Location : NYS

300 Photos Signed Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 Photos Signed   300 Photos Signed EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:28 am

Peanut butter and mustard???? As a birdy might say...."you are so funny, Wabbitisita!"
Where is Sylvester when we need him? He would love a bird with a pickle juice chaser! laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor
300 Photos Signed Run
Back to top Go down
nevermore

nevermore


Posts : 7502
Points : 7545
Join date : 2011-02-16
Location : near New York City

300 Photos Signed Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 Photos Signed   300 Photos Signed EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:31 am

Wabbit wrote:
nevermore wrote:
Peanut butter and mustard together??
Sick

Yes, when I was a teenager and we lived in southern CA, I heard it on a DJ program and it was the sandwich of the month so I tried it and was surprised.. it was good. Sorta shocking isn't it. I would never have thought of it. Smile

In fact I am still shocked.

LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag

Marianne
I just can't imagine those two flavors together
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister


Posts : 83672
Points : 89728
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 74
Location : NYS

300 Photos Signed Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 Photos Signed   300 Photos Signed EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:54 am

nevermore wrote:
Wabbit wrote:
nevermore wrote:
Peanut butter and mustard together??
Sick

Yes, when I was a teenager and we lived in southern CA, I heard it on a DJ program and it was the sandwich of the month so I tried it and was surprised.. it was good. Sorta shocking isn't it. I would never have thought of it. Smile

In fact I am still shocked.

LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag

Marianne
I just can't imagine those two flavors together
Wabbits are strange. ROFL LOLflag ROFL LOLflag ROFL
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit


Posts : 79868
Points : 81464
Join date : 2009-10-11
Location : Illinois, USA

300 Photos Signed Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 Photos Signed   300 Photos Signed EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:06 am

fudgemeister wrote:
nevermore wrote:
Wabbit wrote:
nevermore wrote:
Peanut butter and mustard together??
Sick

Yes, when I was a teenager and we lived in southern CA, I heard it on a DJ program and it was the sandwich of the month so I tried it and was surprised.. it was good. Sorta shocking isn't it. I would never have thought of it. Smile

In fact I am still shocked.

LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag

Marianne
I just can't imagine those two flavors together
Wabbits are strange. ROFL LOLflag ROFL LOLflag ROFL

I said I was a teenager and they do stange things especially when R&R is at its best and the D-J says .. this is the flavor of the month. I thought .. oh yeah.. And then decided to try it and found out liked it. What can I say..... I think I should hop into my wabbit hole and start on carrots. On the other hand.... So. Ca can do strange things to you. Smile

LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag

Marianne
Back to top Go down
Emmylou

Emmylou


Posts : 2626
Points : 2785
Join date : 2011-07-06
Location : Australia

300 Photos Signed Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 Photos Signed   300 Photos Signed EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:29 am

Haha - so I've heard! sunny drunken
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit


Posts : 79868
Points : 81464
Join date : 2009-10-11
Location : Illinois, USA

300 Photos Signed Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 Photos Signed   300 Photos Signed EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:50 am

Emmylou wrote:
Haha - so I've heard! sunny drunken

Yeah, I can remember running home after school to see Dick Clark and American Bandstand. Couldn't get there fast enough. Smile

I don't think he ate peanut butter and mustard sandwiches though.

laughcry laughfloor laughcry

Marianne
Back to top Go down
Jemina

Jemina


Posts : 776
Points : 784
Join date : 2011-12-08

300 Photos Signed Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 Photos Signed   300 Photos Signed EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:49 am

Admin wrote:
Yes, a very fetching couple! Wink

300 Photos Signed Pickle10
You should add a Canadian Bacon and make it a 3some. The 3 Grouchateers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





300 Photos Signed Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 Photos Signed   300 Photos Signed Empty

Back to top Go down
 
300 Photos Signed
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SusaHumor :: Guest Forum :: Guest Forum - Revelations-
Jump to: