bernicer
fudgemeister
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

SBFII Board Homage To PT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   SBFII Board Homage To PT - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:33 pm

Jemina wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
PT is not leaving the forum, only her position.
I can't picture Tink being one of us. Imagine her getting a warning LOL
Do not worry--she will join the list of those who do not get warnings or sanctions.
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   SBFII Board Homage To PT - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:35 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
Jemina wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Do not worry--she will join the list of those who do not get warnings or sanctions.

I would imagine she will still have certain people's ears.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   SBFII Board Homage To PT - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:43 pm

A few changes to a famous quote.....

First they came after DJG; they just did not like humor. I didn't care, did not know him.

Then they came after Dyebat and IChris for control of the fan site. I did not care that much who ran it.

Then they came after CitroenLady, knudt and Xeno. I did not know them that well, there are plenty of other members.

Then they came for a few others. It wasn't me, and there were still plenty of other members.

Then they came for me, only because I liked to tell the truth. Others took my old place, saying the same things I always said.

Then they came for many others. The others kept playing the ostrich, it is not their problem.

They even came for WAM. WAM!!! Still no one would speak.

We are all out of there. But, yet, they are still coming after us!! Numerous times they have tried to shut this place down; and they keep on coming. Why?? All because the only thing we are doing is practicing freedom of speech!
Back to top Go down
Jemina

Jemina

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   SBFII Board Homage To PT - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:52 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
Jemina wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
D'Oh! Of course not. No one would dare. That would be like telling Kaligula he ain't no hunk.
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   SBFII Board Homage To PT - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:27 am

Thanks, Fudgie!------- hug
Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   SBFII Board Homage To PT - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:37 am

fudgemeister wrote:

First they came after DJG; they just did not like humor. I didn't care, did not know him.

Then they came after Dyebat and IChris for control of the fan site. I did not care that much who ran it.

Then they came after CitroenLady, knudt and Xeno. I did not know them that well, there are plenty of other members.

Then they came for a few others. It wasn't me, and there were still plenty of other members.

Then they came for me, only because I liked to tell the truth. Others took my old place, saying the same things I always said.

Then they came for many others. The others kept playing the ostrich, it is not their problem.

We are all out of there. But, yet, they are still coming after us!! Numerous times they have tried to shut this place down; and they keep on coming. Why?? All because the only thing we are doing is practicing freedom of speech!

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
TxTammy

TxTammy

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   SBFII Board Homage To PT - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:50 am

fudgemeister wrote:

SBFII Board Homage To PT - Page 2 F687261fa0dd51b88e1f84a0ab1b8dfaab027e7d

They still won't get it Fudge!

until.....................

It happens to them!
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   SBFII Board Homage To PT - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:57 am

TxTammy wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:

SBFII Board Homage To PT - Page 2 F687261fa0dd51b88e1f84a0ab1b8dfaab027e7d

They still won't get it Fudge!

until.....................

It happens to them!

clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping

BUT.. some will never "get it".... or they don't want to.
Back to top Go down
bernicer

bernicer

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   SBFII Board Homage To PT - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:19 am

Excellent post, Fudge. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Friendship that insists upon agreement on all matters is not worth the name. Friendship to be real must ever sustain the weight of honest differences, however sharp they be. -
Author: Mahatma Gandhi
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   SBFII Board Homage To PT - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:31 am

Brilliant, Fudge! You've neatly nailed some things here!
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   SBFII Board Homage To PT - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:36 am

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

Abraham Lincoln
Back to top Go down
BettyBoop

BettyBoop

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   SBFII Board Homage To PT - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:49 am

fudgemeister wrote:

Joining the chorus clapping clapping clapping clapping
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   SBFII Board Homage To PT - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:02 am

Fudge, you created a future classic, and o so true, thanks...

hug clapping clapping hug
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: For PT: so long, farewell and all that.....   SBFII Board Homage To PT - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:29 am

Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Or maybe this is more relevant.....   SBFII Board Homage To PT - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:37 am

Back to top Go down
pipechanter

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   SBFII Board Homage To PT - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:53 am

The most disturbing part of this whole scenario is that the business entities supporting Susan Boyle's career have apparently allied themselves with this small group of people who have flagrantly displayed well-documented behavior that flies in the face of integrity and compassion, all in the name of direct access to Susan.

Susan's professional reputation should be Priority #1 on the part of those who are paid to promote her career. Where is their sense of discernment and concern for her in all this? Genuine fans and admirers of Susan's talent have been marginalized through the actions of a small number of people, but the potentially negative effect on her professional reputation through association with this group is what really matters.

Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   SBFII Board Homage To PT - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:55 am

laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   SBFII Board Homage To PT - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:04 am

fudgemeister wrote:
laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry

laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor
Back to top Go down
kakariki

kakariki

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   SBFII Board Homage To PT - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:04 am

pipechanter wrote:
The most disturbing part of this whole scenario is that the business entities supporting Susan Boyle's career have apparently allied themselves with this small group of people who have flagrantly displayed well-documented behavior that flies in the face of integrity and compassion, all in the name of direct access to Susan.

Susan's professional reputation should be Priority #1 on the part of those who are paid to promote her career. Where is their sense of discernment and concern for her in all this? Genuine fans and admirers of Susan's talent have been marginalized through the actions of a small number of people, but the potentially negative effect on her professional reputation through association with this group is what really matters.

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   SBFII Board Homage To PT - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:26 am

pipechanter wrote:

This is so true and it is what both puzzles and riles me most!!!
Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   SBFII Board Homage To PT - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:54 pm

pipechanter wrote:

Nail. Head. You hit it.
Back to top Go down
teatime

teatime

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   SBFII Board Homage To PT - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:37 pm

pipechanter wrote:

Exactly! You nailed it.this is what I wonder about too! clapping
Back to top Go down
narp

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   SBFII Board Homage To PT - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:37 pm

pipechanter wrote:

Coming out of lurkdom to say "excellent post!" clapping clapping clapping

Couldn't agree more.
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   SBFII Board Homage To PT - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:44 pm

narp wrote:
pipechanter wrote:

Coming out of lurkdom to say "excellent post!" clapping clapping clapping

Couldn't agree more.

Hey, you've nicked my cat!!!

Oh no, he's here sleeping peacefully on the chair...
Back to top Go down
narp

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   SBFII Board Homage To PT - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:49 pm

Quote :

That's his evil twin!
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   SBFII Board Homage To PT - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:10 pm

narp wrote:
Quote :

That's his evil twin!

I don't believe it! Nothing that cute could possibly be evil!!------ cat cat I love you
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   SBFII Board Homage To PT - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:23 pm

Hey, Narp, long time no see! Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
bernicer

bernicer

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   SBFII Board Homage To PT - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:37 pm

SBFII Board Homage To PT - Page 2 AlbertEinstein
Back to top Go down
TxTammy

TxTammy

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   SBFII Board Homage To PT - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:29 pm

bernicer wrote:
SBFII Board Homage To PT - Page 2 AlbertEinstein
Could be that they overlooked the blogs by dyebat, knudt and citroenlady.

There's None so Blind as Those Who Will Not See
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   SBFII Board Homage To PT - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:09 am

I thought PTink had resigned as administrator??? Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question

You would never guess it, based on posts!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   SBFII Board Homage To PT - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:39 pm

Here is the laugh of the day. PickledTink complaining that it is not right to intrude into Susan's personal life. Tell that to the history professor, the birthday visitors, the old neighbor drive-by tour guide, the past moderator checking birth records, and Pickled Tink herself with constant charity updates.
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   SBFII Board Homage To PT - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:05 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
Here is the laugh of the day. PickledTink complaining that it is not right to intrude into Susan's personal life. Tell that to the history professor, the birthday visitors, the old neighbor drive-by tour guide, the past moderator checking birth records, and Pickled Tink herself with constant charity updates.

Well, you know how it is,------the rules apply only to the underlings! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   SBFII Board Homage To PT - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 3:49 pm

The bossy one is still at it--telling people to not treat Susan like a 5 year old. That forum is filled with people who do that. Pickles-- have you ever seen the video of the quilt lady reading to Susan. And now the biggest joke--the history professor telling people not to bother Susan after all the stress from yesterday. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! HE is one to talk!!! No No No No No
Back to top Go down
bernicer

bernicer

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   SBFII Board Homage To PT - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:14 pm

Seems to me it's the old 'do as I say and not as I do'. Some can swarm over and over, but others are not to even consider it. Suspect
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   SBFII Board Homage To PT - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:16 pm

Isn't it funny how members of the "In Crowd", who have seen Susan dozens of times, are so good at lecturing others about how to interact with Susan!! They make me want to vomit! Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   SBFII Board Homage To PT - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SBFII Board Homage To PT
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next