gday
donaha
fudgemeister
10 posters
AuthorMessage
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

New OS Announcement From Susan Empty
PostSubject: New OS Announcement From Susan   New OS Announcement From Susan EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 8:32 pm

http://www.susanboylemusic.com/gb/news/item/personal_message/

Message to Susan---I see you said you were nervous. PLEASE do not post that at SBFII, it will be deleted and you might get put on pre-moderation! laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor
Back to top Go down
donaha

donaha

PostSubject: Re: New OS Announcement From Susan   New OS Announcement From Susan EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 8:38 pm

fudgemeister wrote:

Message to Susan---I see you said you were nervous. PLEASE do not post that at SBFII, it will be deleted and you might get put on pre-moderation! laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor

You're baaaaaad! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
gday

gday

PostSubject: Re: New OS Announcement From Susan   New OS Announcement From Susan EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:40 pm

Well, at least she gave us a little more detail about her schedule while in Vegas and LA.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New OS Announcement From Susan   New OS Announcement From Susan EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:45 pm

fudgemeister wrote:

She wouldn't last 5 minutes at the oppressive regime before they banned her for being funny in the wrong place (mmmmmm...... that sounds familiar to me for some reason! Rolling Eyes ). Susahumor would probably be too tame for her, but she'd always be welcome here, unless she's already here of course! Wink Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
bernicer

bernicer

PostSubject: Re: New OS Announcement From Susan   New OS Announcement From Susan EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:47 pm

Hmmm, maybe she comes here when she gets on the internet. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
bajaraquel

bajaraquel

PostSubject: Re: New OS Announcement From Susan   New OS Announcement From Susan EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:53 am

Nervous, good grief I was right next to the stage and I'd say she was scared quiltless, especially during the duet. Bet I'll get banned for saying that hiding wait, would the boss ban me for telling me my first hand version of what I saw?
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: New OS Announcement From Susan   New OS Announcement From Susan EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 2:15 am

bajaraquel wrote:
Nervous, good grief I was right next to the stage and I'd say she was scared quiltless, especially during the duet. Bet I'll get banned for saying that hiding wait, would the boss ban me for telling me my first hand version of what I saw?

I think you should post your entire, unadulterated version right here. At least we could read one honest, un-sanitized, honest account that hasn't been prettied up in order to be acceptable at SBFII. Honesty is prized here, as you know. Let 'er rip!
Back to top Go down
terijay

terijay

PostSubject: Re: New OS Announcement From Susan   New OS Announcement From Susan EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:17 am

WAMcKinley wrote:
bajaraquel wrote:

I think you should post your entire, unadulterated version right here. At least we could read one honest, un-sanitized, honest account that hasn't been prettied up in order to be acceptable at SBFII. Honesty is prized here, as you know. Let 'er rip!

Agree, all accounts should be noted, especially first hand ones.

Last edited by terijay on Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: New OS Announcement From Susan   New OS Announcement From Susan EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:24 am

terijay wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:
bajaraquel wrote:

I think she needs to post it on EW - what is there to lose??
It will only be there till a mod sees it and then it will disappear. I hear they did that to a very long-time member tonight. The member opened a thread complaining about a post being deleted and then it disappeared.
Back to top Go down
terijay

terijay

PostSubject: Re: New OS Announcement From Susan   New OS Announcement From Susan EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:36 am

fudgemeister wrote:
terijay wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:
bajaraquel wrote:

I think she needs to post it on EW - what is there to lose??
It will only be there till a mod sees it and then it will disappear. I hear they did that to a very long-time member tonight. The member opened a thread complaining about a post being deleted and then it disappeared.

yes, it was gone rather fast.

Last edited by terijay on Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emmylou

Emmylou

PostSubject: Re: New OS Announcement From Susan   New OS Announcement From Susan EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:50 am

It isn't a fan site anymore anyway but a little club with ass-kissers, attention seekers, fanatics and control freaks. The place has turned into a special needs facility for people who also happen to like/love/adore/obsess about Susan. The psychopathology in that place is unbelievable!

We cannot blame PTD one little bit! Fly and be free wings
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: New OS Announcement From Susan   New OS Announcement From Susan EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:10 am

The person there with the most posts stated she did not know why PTD was so upset. She posted that deletions happen ALL the time to everybody. It is amazing how they all accept the rampant censorship.
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: New OS Announcement From Susan   New OS Announcement From Susan EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:37 am

To be precise: deletions happen here very, very rarely... and only in really serious cases. scratch

Our whole history is still here, on this simple but well managed free Forumotion site (though sometimes finding things back is not easy... lol! ) .

The keys are respect for and adult behaviour by the forum members.
And freely going off topic, like in real life... sunny

Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
bernicer

bernicer

PostSubject: Re: New OS Announcement From Susan   New OS Announcement From Susan EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:09 pm

You know, going to SBFII now is like visiting a persnickety relative, where you had to watch your P & Qs. Then I come back here and it's like coming home, we disagree, but we iron out our own problems and we respect each other, ahhhh.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: New OS Announcement From Susan   New OS Announcement From Susan EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 4:16 pm

bernicer wrote:
You know, going to SBFII now is like visiting a persnickety relative, where you had to watch your P & Qs. Then I come back here and it's like coming home, we disagree, but we iron out our own problems and we respect each other, ahhhh.
Isn't it amazing. Where there is CONSTANT censorship, there are arguments, people resigning, cliques formed, and power groups.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New OS Announcement From Susan   New OS Announcement From Susan Empty

Back to top Go down

New OS Announcement From Susan
Page 1 of 1