bernicer
fudgemeister
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Robert the Bruce

Robert the Bruce

Positive Threads, Negative Threads! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positive Threads, Negative Threads!   Positive Threads, Negative Threads! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:38 pm

The last CDs showed that while Boyle has a sturdy fanbase, the fact remains the fanbase for Christmas CDs is far wider. They want a wider demographic buying her CDs - and getting in the habit of doing so.
Back to top Go down
andyp

andyp

Positive Threads, Negative Threads! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positive Threads, Negative Threads!   Positive Threads, Negative Threads! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 8:30 pm

Robert the Bruce wrote:
The last CDs showed that while Boyle has a sturdy fanbase, the fact remains the fanbase for Christmas CDs is far wider. They want a wider demographic buying her CDs - and getting in the habit of doing so.
I don't know that 400,000 points to a sturdy fanbase.  She sells enough to be viable, but I wouldn't call it robust or anything in that ballpark.  I think she should be trying to pick up fans.  I think people who like Christmas cds buy them as much because they are Christmas cds as they do for the person singing them.  We'll see I guess.

I would rather she build up her fanbase on the merits of what she can do.
Back to top Go down

Positive Threads, Negative Threads!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SusaHumor :: Guest Forum :: Guest Forum - Revelations-
Jump to: