tonnie_rocca
Clix Pix
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

Anonymous Blogger Posts New Entry.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Blogger Posts New Entry....   Anonymous Blogger Posts New Entry.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 6:29 am

Sassyone wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Hate to say it, but I think what Anon. is doing is opposite to what he/she is trying to accomplish! Or maybe THAT IS THE PLAN!!! DOUBLE AGENT ANYONE???

Maybe it's PT and she's trying to discredit me or anyone that is from this forum?
I said a few posts back that Suboleaks could be a double agent; it is possible.UH-OH. I see you quoted me, after I posted- never mind!!

Last edited by fudgemeister on Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Blogger Posts New Entry....   Anonymous Blogger Posts New Entry.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 6:33 am

Sassyone wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Hate to say it, but I think what Anon. is doing is opposite to what he/she is trying to accomplish! Or maybe THAT IS THE PLAN!!! DOUBLE AGENT ANYONE???

Maybe it's PT and she's trying to discredit me or anyone that is from this forum?

Anything is possible from PT and Kalua. They hate everyone on this forum. And for what. ??Because we stand for truth and have a sense of humor. They are absolutely unbelievable. They don't show their identities and no one really knows who they are especially Kalua. And yet the sheep follow them and never ask questions.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Blogger Posts New Entry....   Anonymous Blogger Posts New Entry.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 6:40 am

mdillow31 wrote:
Sassyone wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:

Anything is possible from PT and Kalua. They hate everyone on this forum. And for what. ??Because we stand for truth and have a sense of humor. They are absolutely unbelievable. They don't show their identities and no one really knows who they are especially Kalua. And yet the sheep follow them and never ask questions.
Hasn't PT issued orders not to photograph her?
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Blogger Posts New Entry....   Anonymous Blogger Posts New Entry.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 6:42 am

fudgemeister wrote:
mdillow31 wrote:
Sassyone wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:

That's what they say. And Kalua is the mystery man supposed to be from Chile.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Blogger Posts New Entry....   Anonymous Blogger Posts New Entry.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 6:52 am

mdillow31 wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
mdillow31 wrote:
Sassyone wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:

When I tell this story to other people, they really do not believe it. Imagine trying to sell this as non-fiction to a publisher? After laughing his ass off, he would be advising you to see a shrink! laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Blogger Posts New Entry....   Anonymous Blogger Posts New Entry.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:33 am

fudgemeister wrote:
mdillow31 wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
mdillow31 wrote:
Sassyone wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:

When I tell this story to other people, they really do not believe it. Imagine trying to sell this as non-fiction to a publisher? After laughing his ass off, he would be advising you to see a shrink! laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry

I will just say I have cataracts but I am not blind to anything or anyone. Smile

LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag

Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Blogger Posts New Entry....   Anonymous Blogger Posts New Entry.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:07 am

fudgemeister wrote:
I had to look the word up... the things you pick up when following Susan Boyle laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
knudt

knudt

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Blogger Posts New Entry....   Anonymous Blogger Posts New Entry.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:00 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
Knudt, I think you might be surprised. The few times i have been there it seemed that MOST liked him. It's a theory. Knudt, what do you think? Does being anonymous help his/her cause, or does it hurt it? Question Question Question Question Question Question

Being anonymous does not help his/her cause. But it does not completely discredit it either. Whistle-blowers often have reasons to be anonymous. Sometimes it is so they can remain in a position to get more information.

I think the things posted by the anonymous blogger should be taken on their own merits. How plausible do they seem? Do they correlate with other information we have? Can we verify any of it? So far, the MSN chat and staff room information do correspond with what I have read, though some was chosen selectively and may present an incomplete picture. It may just be a matter of time before that is remedied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Blogger Posts New Entry....   Anonymous Blogger Posts New Entry.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anonymous Blogger Posts New Entry....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2