skywriter
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Susan driving in Tesco car park! Empty
PostSubject: Susan driving in Tesco car park!   Susan driving in Tesco car park! EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:04 pm

Well she could have been! Wink

Susan driving in Tesco car park! Sucar210

Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
skywriter

skywriter

PostSubject: Re: Susan driving in Tesco car park!   Susan driving in Tesco car park! EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:22 pm

Hmmm, not sure about that one, Boss. All those other cars look undamaged, as does the car she's driving. And there's no rubble or broken pieces of the building anywhere...oh, wait! Is this a spoof? You trickster, you!
Driving
Back to top Go down
bajaraquel

bajaraquel

PostSubject: Re: Susan driving in Tesco car park!   Susan driving in Tesco car park! EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 10:38 pm

Oh that British humor got me again. When you said Tesco park I was thinking something like Qualcom stadium in San Diego or Feneway Park or...... Well I wasn't thinking a parking lot. Susan would be cute as a bug driving that car.

Makes you wonder if she ever wanted to learn to drive?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susan driving in Tesco car park!   Susan driving in Tesco car park! EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:50 am

bajaraquel wrote:
Oh that British humor got me again. When you said Tesco park I was thinking something like Qualcom stadium in San Diego or Feneway Park or...... Well I wasn't thinking a parking lot. Susan would be cute as a bug driving that car.

That will be part of our Re-education Program, Baja. Twisted Evil

Wrong: car park
Right: parking lot

We have lots of work to do.

P.S. - DJG, if Susan is driving the car, why is she sitting in the passenger's seat? confused

Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2
Back to top Go down
BettyBoop

BettyBoop

PostSubject: Re: Susan driving in Tesco car park!   Susan driving in Tesco car park! EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:50 pm

BohemianSpirit wrote:
bajaraquel wrote:

P.S. - DJG, if Susan is driving the car, why is she sitting in the passenger's seat? confused

Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2

Because she knows her left from her wrong. Driving
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susan driving in Tesco car park!   Susan driving in Tesco car park! EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:23 pm

sucanfun wrote:
BohemianSpirit wrote:
bajaraquel wrote:

Canadians, like Americans, drive on the RIGHT side of the road. Or does that drive you nuts, even after all these years? Laughing
Back to top Go down
BettyBoop

BettyBoop

PostSubject: Re: Susan driving in Tesco car park!   Susan driving in Tesco car park! EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:19 pm

BohemianSpirit wrote:
sucanfun wrote:
BohemianSpirit wrote:
bajaraquel wrote:

Canadians, like Americans, drive on the RIGHT side of the road. Or does that drive you nuts, even after all these years? Laughing

If that question is for me, BOH, no I never learnt to drive in the UK. I learned here in Canada. I have driven on the left many times during visits there, but really I don't know any other way than on the right.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susan driving in Tesco car park!   Susan driving in Tesco car park! EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:23 pm

sucanfun wrote:
If that question is for me, BOH, no I never learnt to drive in the UK. I learned here in Canada. I have driven on the left many times during visits there, but really I don't know any other way than on the right.

Yes, it was for you, because I was replying to you. I wasn't sure if you were saying you were used to driving on the left, yourself. Wink Didn't realize you didn't start driving till you moved. What I do know is that I've driven in Canada myself, and it was the same as driving in the U.S., except for the speed limit signs being in kilometers. But since most cars have both miles and kilometers on the speedometers, I never had any trouble.
Back to top Go down
Zaney

Zaney

PostSubject: Re: Susan driving in Tesco car park!   Susan driving in Tesco car park! EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:02 pm

BohemianSpirit wrote:
sucanfun wrote:

Yes, it was for you, because I was replying to you. I wasn't sure if you were saying you were used to driving on the left, yourself. Wink Didn't realize you didn't start driving till you moved. What I do know is that I've driven in Canada myself, and it was the same as driving in the U.S., except for the speed limit signs being in kilometers. But since most cars have both miles and kilometers on the speedometers, I never had any trouble.

ARGH! I get nervous driving on the right. I've driven across most of Europe (Paris and Naples were the scariest!). Mostly I'm fine but occasionally I have a mental block and I really have to concentrate hard to avoid going round a roundabout the wrong way! It's worse if you take your right hand drive car to Europe!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susan driving in Tesco car park!   Susan driving in Tesco car park! EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:24 pm

Zaney wrote:
BohemianSpirit wrote:
sucanfun wrote:

ARGH! I get nervous driving on the right. I've driven across most of Europe (Paris and Naples were the scariest!). Mostly I'm fine but occasionally I have a mental block and I really have to concentrate hard to avoid going round a roundabout the wrong way! It's worse if you take your right hand drive car to Europe!

Whichever way you're used to, it's like trying to write with your other hand if you try to switch. Wink Best to leave the driving to someone else!

I take it Scotland's the same as England, then, regarding driving on the left?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susan driving in Tesco car park!   Susan driving in Tesco car park! EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:29 pm

BohemianSpirit wrote:

No babe, you get to the border and they make you change sides! Rolling Eyes Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susan driving in Tesco car park!   Susan driving in Tesco car park! EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:43 pm

Admin wrote:
BohemianSpirit wrote:

No babe, you get to the border and they make you change sides! Rolling Eyes Wink

Well, it IS a different country, even if it's part of the UK. So I have no idea if you're being serious or sarcastic!

If this weren't the public forum, this would be the point at which I would post a picture of myself with a pancake on my head.
Back to top Go down
Zaney

Zaney

PostSubject: Re: Susan driving in Tesco car park!   Susan driving in Tesco car park! EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:45 pm

BohemianSpirit wrote:
Admin wrote:
BohemianSpirit wrote:

Well, it IS a different country, even if it's part of the UK. So I have no idea if you're being serious or sarcastic!

If this weren't the public forum, this would be the point at which I would post a picture of myself with a pancake on my head.

Boh! I drive over the border and back all the time and I always stay on the left!! Don't know if I'm doing it right tho'!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susan driving in Tesco car park!   Susan driving in Tesco car park! EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:50 pm

BohemianSpirit wrote:
Admin wrote:
BohemianSpirit wrote:

'Merkins never did understand sarcasm! Twisted2
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: Susan driving in Tesco car park!   Susan driving in Tesco car park! EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:51 pm

Zaney wrote:
I love driving in Italy, Rome, Naples, whatever, no problem and very relaxing... but on the left side I'm even scared if someone else drives. No
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
Zaney

Zaney

PostSubject: Re: Susan driving in Tesco car park!   Susan driving in Tesco car park! EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:55 pm

Admin wrote:
BohemianSpirit wrote:
Admin wrote:
BohemianSpirit wrote:

We need a sarcasm or irony smiley! My son still asks me if I'm ironing (instead of ironic). Can't bring myself to correct him!

Last edited by Zaney on Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susan driving in Tesco car park!   Susan driving in Tesco car park! EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:56 pm

Admin wrote:
BohemianSpirit wrote:
Admin wrote:
BohemianSpirit wrote:

I understand sarcasm very well. I just don't know the rules of the road in Scotland.

Scrap the photo of me. If I ever meet you in person, I will put a pancake on YOUR head.
Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Susan driving in Tesco car park!   Susan driving in Tesco car park! Empty

Back to top Go down

Susan driving in Tesco car park!
Page 1 of 1