HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Getting Caught in an alleged Lie!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

Getting Caught in an alleged Lie! Empty
PostSubject: Getting Caught in an alleged Lie!   Getting Caught in an alleged Lie! EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:38 pm

After the visit by 2 members of another forum, the members of a popular SuBo fansite are now questioning the "fact" (given by the powers that be over there) that Susan reads the forum. The 2 reported that Susan was surprised that anyone had heard the duet with JE! This, even though it has been all over the forum for the last week! Alleged lies always have a way of coming out in the end! Oh, as an aside. I seem to recall that a number of us warned of the dangers of unlimited visits and contacts with Susan. Well, look at the end result!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught in an alleged Lie!   Getting Caught in an alleged Lie! EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:07 pm

Crikey, the admin of another popular fansite lying! I'm shocked! Shocked Wink

Last edited by Admin on Wed May 11, 2011 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught in an alleged Lie!   Getting Caught in an alleged Lie! EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:29 pm

Admin wrote:

Me too, but not half as shocked as when they occasionally tell the truth!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught in an alleged Lie!   Getting Caught in an alleged Lie! EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:30 pm

janakimack wrote:
Admin wrote:

Me too, but not half as shocked as when they occasionally tell the truth!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

I've never noticed them tell the truth! When did that happen? I must have blinked and missed it! Wink

Last edited by Admin on Wed May 11, 2011 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught in an alleged Lie!   Getting Caught in an alleged Lie! EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:36 pm

Admin wrote:
janakimack wrote:
Admin wrote:
Crikey, the admin of another popular fansite lying! Shocked Wink

I've never noticed them tell the truth! When did that happen? I must have blinked and missed it! Wink

I think it was once last year in about June - there was some mention of something and I remember thinking *shock* oh, wow, they told the truth. Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught in an alleged Lie!   Getting Caught in an alleged Lie! EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:54 pm

I think in these politically correct times we shouldn't use the word 'lie', but rather 'delayed truth'! Wink It's one heck of a delay though! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught in an alleged Lie!   Getting Caught in an alleged Lie! EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:03 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
After the visit by 2 members of another forum, the members of a popular SuBo fansite are now questioning the "fact" (given by the powers that be over there) that Susan reads the forum. The 2 reported that Susan was surprised that anyone had heard the duet with JE! This, even though it has been all over the forum for the last week! Alleged lies always have a way of coming out in the end! Oh, as an aside. I seem to recall that a number of us warned of the dangers of unlimited visits and contacts with Susan. Well, look at the end result!

"There are no facts, only interpretations".

-Friedrich Nietzche

laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught in an alleged Lie!   Getting Caught in an alleged Lie! EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:27 pm

And I think that Other Forum is truly, wonderfully, spectacularly, stunningly, super!!!

ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught in an alleged Lie!   Getting Caught in an alleged Lie! EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:25 pm

Admin wrote:
I think in these politically correct times we shouldn't use the word 'lie', but rather 'delayed truth'! Wink It's one heck of a delay though! Rolling Eyes

Delayed truth takes a long time doesn't it but usually the truth comes out delayed or not. Smile
Back to top Go down
TxTammy

TxTammy

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught in an alleged Lie!   Getting Caught in an alleged Lie! EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:32 pm

Wacky Wabbit wrote:
Admin wrote:

Delayed truth takes a long time doesn't it but usually the truth comes out delayed or not. Smile
Didn't one lady enter a contest for UK residents and win....btw...she lived in California. Was that lying? affraid
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught in an alleged Lie!   Getting Caught in an alleged Lie! EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:51 pm

OliveOyl wrote:
Wacky Wabbit wrote:
Admin wrote:

Didn't one lady enter a contest for UK residents and win....btw...she lived in California. Was that lying? affraid

Please give me time. I am thinking.. and thinking.. and thinking some more.

LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag

Please excuse me but I had to go get help and my help mate is stumped. We have to think some more. Smile

Getting Caught in an alleged Lie! Chimpa10

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught in an alleged Lie!   Getting Caught in an alleged Lie! Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Caught in an alleged Lie!
Page 1 of 1