HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SBFII Board Minutes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

SBFII Board Minutes Empty
PostSubject: SBFII Board Minutes   SBFII Board Minutes EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:36 pm

Anyone who wants a good laugh, go read the latest board minutes. BTW, it is a closed thread, so NO questions!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Minutes   SBFII Board Minutes EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:17 am

I note they actively want to try and make more money! Why? It's supposed to be a fan forum, their accounts show that they are easily covering running costs, so why do they need any more money? To buy more crap to give to Susan that she probably doesn't want. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
andyp

andyp

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Minutes   SBFII Board Minutes EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:18 am

I saw that Fudgie. No more intrusive questions from the naysayers.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Minutes   SBFII Board Minutes EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:46 am

Admin wrote:
I note they actively want to try and make more money! Why? It's supposed to be a fan forum, their accounts show that they are easily covering running costs, so why do they need any more money? To buy more crap to give to Susan that she probably doesn't want. Rolling Eyes
One would hope that it is to pay off the loans, but it seems charity is MORE important.....because charity starts at home........SUSAN'S HOME! No No No No No No No No No No
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Minutes   SBFII Board Minutes EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:48 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
Admin wrote:
One would hope that it is to pay off the loans, but it seems charity is MORE important.....because charity starts at home........SUSAN'S HOME! No No No No No No No No No No

Perhaps Stinky Pickle needs the extra cash to buy her couch? How many times has she allegedly had to use her couch money to visit Susan at home now? Must be one hell of a couch she's buying! Wink
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Minutes   SBFII Board Minutes EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:52 pm

Admin wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Admin wrote:

Perhaps Stinky Pickle needs the extra cash to buy her couch? How many times has she allegedly had to use her couch money to visit Susan at home now? Must be one hell of a couch she's buying! Wink
Maybe she is going to buy herself a couch.....and put it into Susan's house....since she sits there so often.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Minutes   SBFII Board Minutes EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:58 am

fudgemeister wrote:
Admin wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Admin wrote:

Maybe she is going to buy herself a couch.....and put it into Susan's house....since she sits there so often.

And then randma can quilt her a couch cover, and stitch PT's face into it so she can be there even when she's unable to travel...
Back to top Go down
andyp

andyp

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Minutes   SBFII Board Minutes EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:05 am

fudgemeister wrote:
Anyone who wants a good laugh, go read the latest board minutes. BTW, it is a closed thread, so NO questions!

It didn't stop Marie Jean from opening another thread asking why there was no financial accounting. She sure has guts.

Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Minutes   SBFII Board Minutes EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:11 am

andyp wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:

It didn't stop Marie Jean from opening another thread asking why there was no financial accounting. She sure has guts.

She also has integrity and would like to see some transparency I would imagine!!! But then that's pretty normal - isn't it? Especially when handling other people's money????
Back to top Go down
andyp

andyp

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Minutes   SBFII Board Minutes EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:15 am

janakimack wrote:
andyp wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:

She also has integrity and would like to see some transparency I would imagine!!! But then that's pretty normal - isn't it? Especially when handling other people's money????

I admire her. She has been holding their feet to the fire for a long time. I'm surprised she is not banned, but I guess they can't get anything on her.

Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Minutes   SBFII Board Minutes EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:15 pm

andyp wrote:
janakimack wrote:
andyp wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:

I admire her. She has been holding their feet to the fire for a long time. I'm surprised she is not banned, but I guess they can't get anything on her.
As if they need anything... affraid affraid affraid

Last edited by tonnie_rocca on Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Minutes   SBFII Board Minutes EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:14 pm

They're too busy 'designing' new staggeringly awful site banners at the moment! It was a close call, but this one narrowly missed out on first place! Wink

SBFII Board Minutes Banner10
Back to top Go down
andyp

andyp

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Minutes   SBFII Board Minutes EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:16 pm

Admin wrote:
They're too busy 'designing' new staggeringly awful site banners at the moment! It was a close call, but this one narrowly missed out on first place! Wink

Great banner, boss.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Minutes   SBFII Board Minutes EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:19 pm

andyp wrote:
Admin wrote:

Great banner, boss.

Nah, I think it's one of Dangly Bill's efforts! Laughing
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Minutes   SBFII Board Minutes EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:22 pm

Admin wrote:
andyp wrote:
Admin wrote:

Great banner, boss.

Nah, I think it's one of Dangly Bill's efforts! Laughing

Come on Boss, don't be so modest!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Minutes   SBFII Board Minutes Empty

Back to top Go down

SBFII Board Minutes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum