skywriter
fudgemeister
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us! Empty
PostSubject: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us! EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:24 pm

According to SmartyPants, the goal of this site is to bring SBFII down. What laughable claptrap! SBFII has done everything in its own power to accomplish that all by itself. Through lies, deceit, favoritism, unfair moderating, pre-moderations, and bannings, SBFII has done a lot to lessen the active numbers there. Tne numbers DO NOT lie! Read the posts and inferences of people who claim that they are AFRAID to post there anymore.

Does no one find it interesting that in the week that about 100 fans from SBFII went to Scotland, that there were pictures of Susan's TWO houses in the forum. The posh house pictures had to be taken close up. And, the one man who SHOULD certainly know better about Susan's desire for privacy (that is one of the reasons she stayed in BB), acted as a taxi service for the endeavor! This, after seeing the play AND getting a personal meet with Susan in Newcastle!

Of course, now they are using every excuse in the book. Susan invited the 4 visitors in, Susan is a grown woman who makes her own decisions, we do not know who the visitors were. While ALL of that is true, Susan should NOT be placed in a position where she has to turn people away. If she were to do that it would be creating animosity towards fans. I do not know if the 4 visitors were from SBFII, were invited, or whatever. There is enough evidence from the past that SBFII has used tactics to arrange visits through some sort of perceived "special relationship". We all saw the reaction by SBFII admins. to the start up of the WFM over a year ago. There was great indignation about it. We all read the story of how a fan CALLED the police dept. to get a birthday gift to her. We have seen numerous visits by a neighborly "friend" and a person who "claims" she is no longer an admin.( laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor ).

FYI SmartyPants, some of the backers of Bernice have NEVER been members of this site! Perhaps what they were saying were their OWN thoughts---something that your site does not believe in or tolerate, THUS their fear of posting!

Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us! EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:44 pm

From what I hear, the site might bring itself down with all the admins' deletions, in their hasty attempts to rewrite or sanitize the forum's history. Continually accusing this site of plotting and bullying and takeover plans is preposterous. Who would want that f-ed up mess, with its unstable database, its control-freak mentality, and its members afraid to post? The train wreck that is SBFII is not our doing. We make fun of them, sure, because they're Theatre of the Absurd, but we don't instigate their downfall. They're managing that all on their own.

Last edited by skywriter on Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It has been brought to my attention that I inadvertantly used a derrogatory and/or confusing term to refer to another fan site, which was not my intent. I apologize for any confusion I may have caused. I want to be clear to whom I refer.)
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us! EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:20 pm

Strangely enough, in my experience, people just DO have their own opinions and thoughts on things... In some places they may voice them and in others not - I know where I prefer to be by a long stretch!!!
Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us! EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:28 pm

janakimack wrote:
Strangely enough, in my experience, people just DO have their own opinions and thoughts on things...

People! Pesky critters! Give 'em an inch, and they'll run amok. Poor, poor SBFII!

Last edited by skywriter on Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Same reason as above.)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us! EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:39 pm

It looks like the alleged loonies have a new product out! Wink Here's their commercial! Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us! EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:48 pm

hahaha omg what ahahhashaa best laugh of the day.
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us! EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:52 pm

I wonder how much Foraclean costs..... An awful amount is needed.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us! EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:01 pm

Wabbit wrote:
I wonder how much Foraclean costs..... An awful amount is needed.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Would this tank be big enough for the Foraclean for that forum?
Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us! 3-Water-Tank
MAYBE NOT!! Idea ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us! EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:08 pm

Well now the ex-admin ( laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor ), PTinky has added her 2 pence that Susan loves the fan visits!! I believe her! ROFL lol! ROFL lol! ROFL lol! ROFL lol! ROFL lol! lol! ROFL
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us! EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:11 pm

Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us! EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:08 am

Wait a minute!! Did someone actually make the statement that the aim of our site is to bring down SBFII?? Was that posted over there?? Good Grief!!
In all the time I've been here, I never saw anyone post any such thing,---and I've read a lot of posts. But one thing I can say for sure: There was someone who started her own forum after being banned from that forum---and I know for a fact that this person said in her new forum that she would take that old forum down. I was a member there for a time and I remember hearing that. A number of us remember hearing that. And where is that member now?? Why she's a well respected member of SBFII,---the very site she vowed to destroy. It might do SBFII well to search their own house for signs of weakness before judging that the enemy comes from outside.

CORRECTION: I would like to amend a statement I made above. It reads that a person had made a post in her forum stating that she would take the old SBFII forum down (after she had been banned). I have been told that no such post exists, so I was mistaken and should not have made that comment as I had no proof. I was acting on what had been told to me by members of her forum at that time. I am told that the statement was made before the forum was formed. I apologize for my mistake.

Last edited by WAMcKinley on Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us! EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:19 am

WAMcKinley wrote:
Wait a minute!! Did someone actually make the statement that the aim of our site is to bring down SBFII?? Was that posted over there?? Good Grief!!
In all the time I've been here, I never saw anyone post any such thing,---and I've read a lot of posts. But one thing I can say for sure: There was someone who started her own forum after being banned from that forum---and I know for a fact that this person said in her new forum that she would take that old forum down. I was a member there for a time and I remember that. A number of us remember that. And where is that member now?? Why she's a well respected member of SBFII,---the very site she vowed to destroy. It might do SBFII well to search their own house for signs of weakness before judging that the enemy comes from outside.

I know of that also.... but this said person uttered those words before said person ever formed their own forum. Being banned from SBFII for life was what brought it on.
I remember that very well.

I wonder how said person got back into the good graces of SBFII and such a well respected person. If only SBFII had known what some of us know and for a .... FACT .. they might rethink their opinion of this person. !!

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us! EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:27 am

Wabbit wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:
In all the time I've been here, I never saw anyone post any such thing,---and I've read a lot of posts. But one thing I can say for sure: There was someone who started her own forum after being banned from that forum---and I know for a fact that this person said in her new forum that she would take that old forum down. I was a member there for a time and I remember that. A number of us remember that. And where is that member now?? Why she's a well respected member of SBFII,---the very site she vowed to destroy. It might do SBFII well to search their own house for signs of weakness before judging that the enemy comes from outside.

I know of that also.... but this said person uttered those words before said person ever formed their own forum. Being banned from SBFII for life was what brought it on.

I wonder how said person got back into the good graces of SBFII and such a well respected person. If only SBFII had known what some of us know and for a .... FACT .. they might rethink their opinion of this person. !!

And that said person should also have seen what the 'staff' of SBFII had to say about her in their private 'staff' forum. In particular the one she seems to be most chummy with now.
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us! EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:36 am

Admin wrote:
Wabbit wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:

And that said person should also have seen what the 'staff' of SBFII had to say about her in their private 'staff' forum. In particular the one she seems to be most chummy with now.

I remember those postings in a place I will not name and exactly what this person said. before said person formed their own website.

SBFII was ....going down ...according to this person. Funny how chummy this person is with certain ones at SBFII now. And now this person wants to persecute members here that has done nothing like what is being portrayed and hiding among friends at SBFII and hiding said person's own destructive actions and past. If they only knew.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us! EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:47 am

UH-OH!!! Will there be a trip to the police and the Internet Thought Police Commission tomorrow? What a Face Rolling Eyes What a Face Rolling Eyes What a Face Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us! EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:58 am

fudgemeister wrote:
UH-OH!!! Will there be a trip to the police and the Internet Thought Police Commission tomorrow? What a Face Rolling Eyes What a Face Rolling Eyes What a Face Rolling Eyes

Why. ?? Do they want the proof. ?? Smile
Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us! EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:25 am

I think Said Person has a real bad attitude.
Back to top Go down
pipechanter

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us! EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:30 am

I think Said Person's bad attitude is the tip of the iceberg.
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us! EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:41 am

I am now watching "Who Do You Think You Are " on TV.

Edie Falco, actress.... it is genealogy of course. Smile

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us! EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:31 am

Oh, cac, you are TOO funny. Minority opinions are accepted??? Ask the 50 to 100 members that have been banned or put on pre-mod how accepted there opinions were! No No No No No No No No No No
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us! EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:45 am

Amazing how many there read our GF. If they are so interested in what we have to say, why did they ban and put on permanent pre-moderation so many of us?
Back to top Go down
bajaraquel

bajaraquel

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us! EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:51 am

We get blamed for everything. Bernice relayed some communication received about visitors to Susan on her birthday. The reaction was violent. Bullying and typical. IMHO it is quite simple, if fans from ANY site go UNINVITED to Susan's home, the point should be made that, this lady who still answers her own freaking door, would probably not send people away who travelled bazillions of miles to support the play. That IS the instrusion that many of us find upsetting, using Susan's kindness, vulnerability and manners to your own advantage. Turning that around and saying she can greet anyone she wants is rationalization to justify your poor judgement.

Susan does like interacting with her fans but when and where should be determined by Susan and her team not the fans.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us! EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:02 am

Baja, it cannot be said any better than that! Only fanatics would take issue with what you are saying. Anyone who loves, respects, and admires Susan Boyle would agree with your statement wholeheartedly.
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us! EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:04 am

bajaraquel wrote:
We get blamed for everything. Bernice relayed some communication received about visitors to Susan on her birthday. The reaction was violent. Bullying and typical. IMHO it is quite simple, if fans from ANY site go UNINVITED to Susan's home, the point should be made that, this lady who still answers her own freaking door, would probably not send people away who travelled bazillions of miles to support the play. That IS the instrusion that many of us find upsetting, using Susan's kindness, vulnerability and manners to your own advantage. Turning that around and saying she can greet anyone she wants is rationalization to justify your poor judgement.

Susan does like interacting with her fans but when and where should be determined by Susan and her team not the fans.

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us! EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:15 am

Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us! 13020710
Back to top Go down
pipechanter

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us! EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:18 am

If fans requested an invitation in advance to meet with Susan at her home this past weekend, to me that represents insensitivity to Susan's need for a respite from the demands of her recent performing schedule.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us! EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:55 am

Congratulations to Laurabelle on your appointment. You will fit in fine there!!
Back to top Go down
Haak

Haak

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us! EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 6:00 am

fudgemeister wrote:

Quite right Fudge...I retracted my thoughts about her appointment on another thread. hiding
Back to top Go down
andyp

andyp

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us! EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:32 am

Haak wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:

Quite right Fudge...I retracted my thoughts about her appointment on another thread. hiding

I had hopes for her and Circlette, but they sadly didn't materialize. I thought they both exhibited more potential for good judgment before becoming mods than they exhibit now. I thought a change in admin and mods may bring life back into the forum, but it seems not. They must all drink the same koolaid or something. Maybe they all get trained by the old guard. To be fair, I like some mods there, but some are just too pushy, the two last appointed being among the pushy.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us! EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:24 pm

It looks like the alleged loonies have branched out! They have another new product out! Wink

Back to top Go down
donaha

donaha

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us! EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:03 pm

andyp wrote:
Haak wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:

I had hopes for her and Circlette, but they sadly didn't materialize. I thought they both exhibited more potential for good judgment before becoming mods than they exhibit now. I thought a change in admin and mods may bring life back into the forum, but it seems not. They must all drink the same koolaid or something. Maybe they all get trained by the old guard. To be fair, I like some mods there, but some are just too pushy, the two last appointed being among the pushy.

I agree Andy. I think the main players at EW are always to be found in groups and will do anything to be leaders or in the sub group of people who ask to be led.
They will never tolerate anyone with a different opinion and their need to be accepted is threatened by independent thought. They will always be defensive and justify their actions whatever it is.
We can talk forever about the rot that is in that place and I will probably join in, but human nature will never change.
I am old now and sadly have seen it happen again and again. Neutral
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us! EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:40 pm

Maybe there should be a formal adoption procedure between SBFII and Susan. Then at least they will be family! ROFL lol! ROFL lol! ROFL lol! lol! ROFL lol! ROFL lol! ROFL
Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us! EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:57 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
Maybe there should be a formal adoption procedure between SBFII and Susan. Then at least they will be family! ROFL lol! ROFL lol! ROFL lol! lol! ROFL lol! ROFL lol! ROFL

Oh right! And what a nice family they are!

Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us! Orcs-l10
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us! EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:23 pm

Well, finally! Someone in the visiting group has finally come forward with the real story that there was indeed a visit to Susan on her birthday,----something most everybody knew in their hearts had happened but no one was willing to admit. Too bad this couldn't have been revealed from the very beginning. It sure would have saved a lot of strife and turmoil. As the old saying so accurately points out, "Oh what tangled webs we weave when first we practice to deceive." It certainly applies in this case.
Back to top Go down
nevermore

nevermore

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us! EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:31 pm

Know what this whole thing is about? ok, in a sense it's about people bothering Susan and all but more than who went to her house and why, it's about TRUTH. It's about a forum that can trust its mods and board members. Shouldn't they be held to a little higher standard, or at least as high a standard as the people they moderate and rule over? EW has a huge credibility problem quite simply because THEY LIE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us! Empty

Back to top Go down

Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next