HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Clix Pix

avatar

Posts : 46127
Points : 47348
Join date : 2009-09-25
Location : ɐsn `ɐʌ ɟo ɥʇlɐǝʍuoɯɯoɔ

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:48 pm

I find it really sad that people who are part of that forum's leadership team apparently do not have any genuine respect for Susan Boyle OR for the fellow members of their own forum.
Back to top Go down
Haak

avatar

Posts : 1101
Points : 1130
Join date : 2010-08-06
Location : Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:54 pm

If one is still capable of filtering through all the sarcastic, defensive and offensive remarks made particularly from the 3 usual suspects (2 or 3 more can now be added to that list) there are a few points of importance to be found.

As Baja has said, an intrusion was made into Susan’s privacy. Whether it was done impulsively or if it was calculated doesn’t really matter. As another member here stated, if they had had any sense, they wouldn’t have even gone there.

Doesn’t it take just a wee bit of arrogance to think that you are so well known by Susan that it will be alright to enter her yard and go knock on her door? Of course she’s going to answer to a familiar face. She’s not rude.

Another bit of arrogance would seem to be the idea that they could keep it to themselves. None of that firestorm had to happen if at the very beginning the three parties that where home had just said we did it. They didn’t have to wait to confer with the other two. They didn’t have to wait to add their names to the list. Everyone knew they were in BB together anyway.

So there were 3 current moderators, one past moderator and a current board member whose prevaricating and delay in taking responsibility really created a nasty mess and allowed it to go on and on for 2 days and even to a point where seemingly sensible people where making posts that made them look like absolute shrews. How embarrassing for some of them.

They really are their own worst enemy at times and what is most interesting to me is the fact that this forum still gets blamed for their problems. Their problems are closer to home but they are a great source of amusement for us.

Don’t touch that dial….there will surely be another chapter Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 15030
Points : 17722
Join date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:16 pm

Haak wrote:

Don’t touch that dial….there will surely be another chapter Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn

Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
janakimack

avatar

Posts : 10855
Points : 11448
Join date : 2009-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:36 pm

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

avatar

Posts : 48400
Points : 49673
Join date : 2009-10-11
Location : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:42 pm

If you lie...... you fry. Such hypocrisy by the said four. No wonder nothing can be believed by anything that comes from SBFII. They put themselves above Susan and took away her privacy. It is all about them and nothing more. The truth always has a way of coming out. I thought they would know that by now.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 57899
Points : 62659
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 67
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:16 pm

We know from sales figures that Susan has AT LEAST a million people who bought each of her CDs. Just imagine if only 1% of those rang her doorbell--that is 10,000 people!!!!!!! Still think it is OK for fans to ring her doorbell?? I remember reading at SBFII the thousands of posts--Why don't the paps and photographers leave our Susan alone already? Do you all have short memories?? Or is it OK to act like the worst of the paps?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 15030
Points : 17722
Join date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:19 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
We know from sales figures that Susan has AT LEAST a million people who bought each of her CDs. Just imagine if only 1% of those rang her doorbell--that is 10,000 people!!!!!!! Still think it is OK for fans to ring her doorbell?? I remember reading at SBFII the thousands of posts--Why don't the paps and photographers leave our Susan alone already? Do you all have short memories?? Or is it OK to act like the worst of the paps?

There are some serious weirdos out there, and she has no real way of knowing whether the people at the door are there to do her harm or not. I don't think she (or anybody really) should be put in a position like that.
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
Wabbit

avatar

Posts : 48400
Points : 49673
Join date : 2009-10-11
Location : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:25 pm

Admin wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
We know from sales figures that Susan has AT LEAST a million people who bought each of her CDs. Just imagine if only 1% of those rang her doorbell--that is 10,000 people!!!!!!! Still think it is OK for fans to ring her doorbell?? I remember reading at SBFII the thousands of posts--Why don't the paps and photographers leave our Susan alone already? Do you all have short memories?? Or is it OK to act like the worst of the paps?

There are some serious weirdos out there, and she has no real way of knowing whether the people at the door are there to do her harm or not. I don't think she (or anybody really) should be put in a position like that.

Susan shouldn't be put in a position like that again.

Also....

They don't want to delete a membership. They want to keep their numbers up while their site is falling apart.

Back to top Go down
Wabbit

avatar

Posts : 48400
Points : 49673
Join date : 2009-10-11
Location : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:06 pm

Wasn't the four that took away Susan's privacy all mods or ex mods or an officer of SBFII. ?? What does thay say for that site. It's funny Susan only cracked open the door and didn''t invite them in. I guess that means they must have not had an invitation to visit her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 15030
Points : 17722
Join date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:36 pm

I understand that an unauthorised copy of one of our original works has recently been posted on another forum without our permission. Enough is enough! I'm calling in the police, the army, the feds, the CIA, MI5, MI6, and all the king's horses and all the king's men! See you in jail! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 57899
Points : 62659
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 67
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:41 pm

MR POTATOHEAD IS ON THE SBFII FORUM!!!!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering Band Band Band Band Band Band Band Band Band Band Band Band Band Band Band Band Band Band Band Band [/quote]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 15030
Points : 17722
Join date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:43 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
MR POTATOHEAD IS ON THE SBFII FORUM!!!!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering Band Band Band Band Band Band Band Band Band Band Band Band Band Band Band Band Band Band Band Band

<Evil cackle> Twisted2 Wink
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
Wabbit

avatar

Posts : 48400
Points : 49673
Join date : 2009-10-11
Location : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:48 pm

Admin wrote:
I understand that an unauthorised copy of one of our original works has recently been posted on another forum without our permission. Enough is enough! I'm calling in the police, the army, the feds, the CIA, MI5, MI6, and all the king's horses and all the king's men! See you in jail! Wink

COPYRIGHT VIOLATION...... COPYRIGHT VIOLATION !!
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

avatar

Posts : 19458
Points : 19696
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 73
Location : Concord, New Hampshire

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:49 pm

Well, HELL!! Get him outta there before somebody kills him!!!! affraid pale Shocked Shocked Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

avatar

Posts : 48400
Points : 49673
Join date : 2009-10-11
Location : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:51 pm

WAMcKinley wrote:
Well, HELL!! Get him outta there before somebody kills him!!!! affraid pale Shocked Shocked Evil or Very Mad


Don't worry. Help is on the way. Smile


Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 15030
Points : 17722
Join date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:00 am

There's a lot of guest activity on the forum this evening. Is something interesting happening?! Question scratch
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 57899
Points : 62659
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 67
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:23 am

Speaking about bullying, how do you explain the massive bannings and pre-mods over at YOUR site, mostly for no reasons or having an unpopular viewpoint! So stop bringing up the bullying already. You hurt the emphasis that should be placed on real cases of bullying.
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

avatar

Posts : 19458
Points : 19696
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 73
Location : Concord, New Hampshire

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:26 am

Great review by Stevieboy of the musical's performance in Aberdeen! Glad to hear it's still getting those rave reviews by those attending!! Maybe we'll get pictures later when he gets some rest. Great to hear the show went well, though!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 15030
Points : 17722
Join date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:01 am

Something very controversial will be posted here in approx. 10 minutes! Stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 15030
Points : 17722
Join date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:17 am

Admin wrote:
Something very controversial will be posted here in approx. 10 minutes! Stay tuned!

No, I lied just to make the visitors from SBFII feel at home! Wink Anyway, how are you all, my ol' alleged l**nies?! How are the husbands? Still wealthy? Broken any nails recently?! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 57899
Points : 62659
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 67
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:19 am

"You are going to reap what you sow." Susan was talking to SBFII. We here, at Susahumor, all came here because of what you sowed. Plain and simple, we were all treated like crap over there, and we did not like the treatment.
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

avatar

Posts : 46127
Points : 47348
Join date : 2009-09-25
Location : ɐsn `ɐʌ ɟo ɥʇlɐǝʍuoɯɯoɔ

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:38 am

For some reason this from the Foo Fighters reminds me (as some of the lyrics of a few other of their songs do, too) of what has been going on in a particular forum right now:

"Arlandria"

Arlandria (America)

Ain't that the way it always starts.
A simple round of conversation.
Became a shameful equation.


Last edited by Clix Pix on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bajaraquel

avatar

Posts : 2225
Points : 2330
Join date : 2009-11-16
Location : Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:45 am

pipechanter wrote:
If fans requested an invitation in advance to meet with Susan at her home this past weekend, to me that represents insensitivity to Susan's need for a respite from the demands of her recent performing schedule.


Pipe with all due respect I disagree. If permission was requested and given then that was the final decsion unless you believe her team wouldn't put her interests first. It becomes a grey area and this is where tempers flare. We know Susan enjoys meeting with fans in controlled circumstances so a prearranged meeting is agreeable it is the "cold calls" that are intrusive IMHO. I can agree to disagree with you without calling you names or sending in the vulture brigade to attack.

Back to top Go down
Emmylou

avatar

Posts : 2626
Points : 2785
Join date : 2011-07-06
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:41 am

Clearing Up Susan Visit Confusion

QUESTION

Posted by Wannaseesusan

So is it now ok, to just front up to Susan’s door? If it is, then great - now when I go to Scotland, can I just knock on her door and give her my card and present? After all, Susan is a BIG GIRL as some have said and it’s up to SUSAN herself to open the door or not and it’s up to her to invite us in or keep us on the door step for 7 minutes.

Gee, I wish I had thought of this while in the UK! I could have got to see her again, but I kinda thought it’d be a bit rude to impose on her in her private place without calling first. I did have a good reason after all! I wanted to wish her a Happy Birthday and give her a present! What’s wrong with that, huh?

ANSWER

Posted by Seensusanalot

If you have met Susan a number of times you can assume you are ‘like a sister to her’ and therefore it is perfectly fine to visit her whenever you are in the neighborhood. You have the right to drop in on her like any sister or best friend would. As for fans who have not previously met Susan, the next time you go to Scotland, be sure to knock on Susan’s door anyway; she isn’t under any obligation to open it and can decide for herself. If you know Susan like I do, you'll know if she doesn't want to see you, she will tell you, lol! So go for it folks! Come one (or five), come all is what I say!

So, if Susan has met you, or if you are with someone who has, please do drop in and visit Susan who won’t turn you away, especially if she’s seen you at many prior M&G’s and thinks you might pop up at yet another. (She will be embarrassed if she didn't acknowledge you that time) If you have previously met Susan and have friends with you, you may still visit because Susan recognises you and you get the added credit that by being able to introduce others, you'll have their everlasting gratitude. If you are alone and have not met Susan, you may still visit but remember that Susan does not see you as a sister or best friend and she may not open the door. The chances that she will open the door are increased by the wearing of a red scarf and a sign saying ‘I flew 3,000 miles to see you”.

These are suggestions only. If you do get in, please be sure to ask Susan for a photo so we can have a look too! Then you will be a far more valued member at this fan site.

Please do not oppose these suggestions because to do so would be bullying and demeaning – people have a right to pay their respects to someone they love and admire! Susan loves fans and welcomes their intrusion anytime! Why else would she have opened her door to the fans on her Birthday? She is a BIG GIRL now. A few fans do not have the right to spoil the fun and fan activities of others, especially when it’s conducted in their own personal time!
Back to top Go down
janakimack

avatar

Posts : 10855
Points : 11448
Join date : 2009-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:41 am

Emmylou, I believe this is the most brilliant response yet. But I don't think some will "get it" coz it won't suit them!!!
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

avatar

Posts : 48400
Points : 49673
Join date : 2009-10-11
Location : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:36 pm

Emmylou wrote:
Clearing Up Susan Visit Confusion

QUESTION

Posted by Wannaseesusan

So is it now ok, to just front up to Susan’s door? If it is, then great - now when I go to Scotland, can I just knock on her door and give her my card and present? After all, Susan is a BIG GIRL as some have said and it’s up to SUSAN herself to open the door or not and it’s up to her to invite us in or keep us on the door step for 7 minutes.

Gee, I wish I had thought of this while in the UK! I could have got to see her again, but I kinda thought it’d be a bit rude to impose on her in her private place without calling first. I did have a good reason after all! I wanted to wish her a Happy Birthday and give her a present! What’s wrong with that, huh?

ANSWER

Posted by Seensusanalot

If you have met Susan a number of times you can assume you are ‘like a sister to her’ and therefore it is perfectly fine to visit her whenever you are in the neighborhood. You have the right to drop in on her like any sister or best friend would. As for fans who have not previously met Susan, the next time you go to Scotland, be sure to knock on Susan’s door anyway; she isn’t under any obligation to open it and can decide for herself. If you know Susan like I do, you'll know if she doesn't want to see you, she will tell you, lol! So go for it folks! Come one (or five), come all is what I say!

So, if Susan has met you, or if you are with someone who has, please do drop in and visit Susan who won’t turn you away, especially if she’s seen you at many prior M&G’s and thinks you might pop up at yet another. (She will be embarrassed if she didn't acknowledge you that time) If you have previously met Susan and have friends with you, you may still visit because Susan recognises you and you get the added credit that by being able to introduce others, you'll have their everlasting gratitude. If you are alone and have not met Susan, you may still visit but remember that Susan does not see you as a sister or best friend and she may not open the door. The chances that she will open the door are increased by the wearing of a red scarf and a sign saying ‘I flew 3,000 miles to see you”.

These are suggestions only. If you do get in, please be sure to ask Susan for a photo so we can have a look too! Then you will be a far more valued member at this fan site.

Please do not oppose these suggestions because to do so would be bullying and demeaning – people have a right to pay their respects to someone they love and admire! Susan loves fans and welcomes their intrusion anytime! Why else would she have opened her door to the fans on her Birthday? She is a BIG GIRL now. A few fans do not have the right to spoil the fun and fan activities of others, especially when it’s conducted in their own personal time!

Great Emmylou and right to the point. Smile

clap clap clap clap clap clap


Back to top Go down
skywriter

avatar

Posts : 4066
Points : 4183
Join date : 2010-05-09
Age : 70
Location : Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:36 pm



Great post, Emmylou! I love it when you use your sarcasm font!

This controversy has finally brought about the member discussion (I was one back then) that SBFII should have had in November, 2009, when Susan was in New York at Rock Plaza. On her way to lunch with the fans, some "overly enthusiastic" fan grabbed her from behind, scared and upset her badly. Everyone knew it happened, even knew who did it. Was it discussed, even without naming a name? No, of course not. No matter how "enthusiastic" one might feel, there really are bright lines between what is okay and what is not. Instead of discussing acceptable fan behavior, any reference to the incident was shushed up. Now, I am NOT equating these two examples. But they both touch upon the reticence and respect fans (especially from her #1 Fansite) should show. Susan gets to act like she's "one of us," but we don't. Because she isn't, and none of us fans should presume upon her friendliness, her hospitality, or her privacy. We're not her "sisters," not her family, not her neighbors. Some are familiar fan faces--in the context of fan gatherings, not on her doorstep--but most of us are total strangers to her. The instant defensiveness that met Bernice's mild post, and the outright lies that followed, would seem to indicate the visitors themselves knew they'd overstepped the mark. But just suppose...

Suppose Bernice made her post, and one of the visitors online at the time said, "Yes, that was us, but the story didn't get it quite right..." then went on to explain the circumstances. Suppose the visitor even acknowledged that it might seem pushy now, but at the time it didn't seem so; that they only chatted briefly on her doorstep, and Susan enjoyed seeing them. Their obvious answer to anyone who might think this was wrong would be to say, "Well, we spoke to Andy who said to use our best judgment, so we did, and we were there, you weren't."

Instead there were lies, recriminations, all the usual accusations about how this site is trying to "bring down" SBFII. People getting angry, people resigning, lots of unnecessary strife. That visit didn't damage Susan, but it did damage SBFII. Its credibility was already stretched, now it's in tatters. How can anyone believe its officials when their first instinct is to lie and circle the wagons? How can anyone take seriously all the whining about "the same, few people," when those people were banned or resigned long ago? And it wasn't a few, it was a lot. If SBFII members are afraid to post, it isn't because of this site. It's because running afoul of the admins and mods will get them chastised or pre-moderated (i.e. censored) or banned. Finally, to accuse the people who were kicked out of being bullies is just plain ludicrous. How about saving the term "bully" for the very serious and tragic cases it describes. Guests of this little forum aren't cornered in an alleyway or abused on the playground. They may come and read what we have to say. If they don't like what they read, they don't have to stay.
Back to top Go down
janakimack

avatar

Posts : 10855
Points : 11448
Join date : 2009-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:12 pm

Skywriter, as usual you've written a very well articulated, clear and respectful post. Thank you!!!
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 57899
Points : 62659
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 67
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:48 pm

We do love our skywriter--and what an apt username. She gets her ideas across right to the heart of the matter. hug hug hug
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

avatar

Posts : 19458
Points : 19696
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 73
Location : Concord, New Hampshire

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:59 pm

Sky and Emmylou!! The forum scribes!! Excellent work, both of you!! clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping
Back to top Go down
skywriter

avatar

Posts : 4066
Points : 4183
Join date : 2010-05-09
Age : 70
Location : Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:03 pm

Fudgie, WAM...from two of "The Same Few..."
I am truly honored!
hug hug hug hug hug hug
hug hug hug hug hug hug
hug hug hug hug hug hug
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 57899
Points : 62659
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 67
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:06 pm

AND----Emmylou is a thoughtful and wonderful writer TOO! hug hug hug
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

avatar

Posts : 19458
Points : 19696
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 73
Location : Concord, New Hampshire

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:11 pm

Okay,---group hug, everybody!! And then we'll all join hands and sing a few verses of "Kumbaya!!" Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 57899
Points : 62659
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 67
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:19 pm

WAMcKinley wrote:
Okay,---group hug, everybody!! And then we'll all join hands and sing a few verses of "Kumbaya!!" Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Only if our mod OKs it!
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

avatar

Posts : 19458
Points : 19696
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 73
Location : Concord, New Hampshire

PostSubject: Re: Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!   Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:54 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:
Okay,---group hug, everybody!! And then we'll all join hands and sing a few verses of "Kumbaya!!" Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Only if our mod OKs it!
_______________________________________________

And just who might THAT be?? Did we acquire a mod while I wasn't looking?? Damn!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
 
Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!
» Night of Destruction
» Night Of Destruction
» Revenge Box Set Nights of Destruction
» Do you guys have an opinion about "Night of Destruction

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SusaHumor :: Guest Forum :: Guest Forum - Revelations-
Jump to: