Wabbit
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

Open Oh Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Open Oh Sandbox   Open Oh Sandbox EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 3:42 am

What is the deal with all the sandboxes at SBFII. Open one, close it, open another. Oh, let me think. Put all the contentious stuff in the sandbox, fill it up, and then lug it off the forum, and put it in the permanent trash deletion bin! Disappeared! Never to be seen again. I think the name should be changed to the Litter Box.
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

Open Oh Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Oh Sandbox   Open Oh Sandbox EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 5:25 am

Whatta' ya' think?? It might leave our paw prints.

Open Oh Sandbox Litter10

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Open Oh Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Oh Sandbox   Open Oh Sandbox EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:03 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
What is the deal with all the sandboxes at SBFII. Open one, close it, open another. Oh, let me think. Put all the contentious stuff in the sandbox, fill it up, and then lug it off the forum, and put it in the permanent trash deletion bin! Disappeared! Never to be seen again. I think the name should be changed to the Litter Box.

Yup, they're cashing in again! Wink

Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
saoirse ciara

saoirse ciara

Open Oh Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Oh Sandbox   Open Oh Sandbox EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:21 pm

Brilliant!!

And now I have to go eat breakfast ..... Sick Sick Sick Sick

Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

Open Oh Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Oh Sandbox   Open Oh Sandbox EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:24 pm

boss... lol! lol! lol!

Why do I bother with that forum anyway? I know why: it was also ours until 2010 (remember Dyebat?), and it was hijacked and drained by a few fanatics and their blind followers... Rolling Eyes Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
skywriter

skywriter

Open Oh Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Oh Sandbox   Open Oh Sandbox EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:14 pm

tonnie_rocca wrote:
boss... lol! lol! lol!

Why do I bother with that forum anyway? I know why: it was also ours until 2010 (remember Dyebat?), and it was hijacked and drained by a few fanatics and their blind followers... Rolling Eyes Suspect

Yeah, drained...

Open Oh Sandbox Real-v10

Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

Open Oh Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Oh Sandbox   Open Oh Sandbox EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:21 pm

skywriter wrote:
tonnie_rocca wrote:
boss... lol! lol! lol!

Yeah, drained...

Open Oh Sandbox Real-v10

Open Oh Sandbox Scared_face
Back to top Go down
pancake

pancake

Open Oh Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Oh Sandbox   Open Oh Sandbox EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:27 pm

Ooo...dat is scaawy.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

Open Oh Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Oh Sandbox   Open Oh Sandbox EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:35 pm

Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

Open Oh Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Oh Sandbox   Open Oh Sandbox EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 3:21 pm

Speaking of Dyebat---everyone at SBFII loved, respected, and admired her. In fact, on 6-9 2010, Admin. Kalua made her an honorary member!!!!!!! Just 5 weeks later they were trashing her relentlessly. WHY the turnaround???!! From respected to vilified that quickly. And the bulk of the membership ALLOWED this to happen, effectively putting their heads in the sand! Oh, now I get the reason for the name sandbox!
Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

Open Oh Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Oh Sandbox   Open Oh Sandbox EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 3:26 pm

pancake wrote:
Ooo...dat is scaawy.
Yeah, baby. We's da scariest mudders in da bidness!

Open Oh Sandbox Vampir10
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

Open Oh Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Oh Sandbox   Open Oh Sandbox EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:24 pm

Open Oh Sandbox 13020715

SANDBOX TO LITTER BOX..

Open Oh Sandbox 2lj73n12

OH WHERE TO STUFF IT. ??? MIGHT HAVE TO WATCH OUT FOR THE OVERFLOW.. IT MIGHT BACK UP - AND GET ALL OVER YOU. .
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

Open Oh Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Oh Sandbox   Open Oh Sandbox EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 10:40 pm

BULLETIN!!!!

Due to constant thread movement into the sandbox.....the sandbox is overflowing its border with too much sand!!!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face 
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

Open Oh Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Oh Sandbox   Open Oh Sandbox EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:01 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
BULLETIN!!!!

Due to constant thread movement into the sandbox.....the sandbox is overflowing its border with too much sand!!!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face 

Open Oh Sandbox HeadInTheSand
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

Open Oh Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Oh Sandbox   Open Oh Sandbox EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:12 pm

Good one Wabbit!!clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping 
Back to top Go down
kakariki

kakariki

Open Oh Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Oh Sandbox   Open Oh Sandbox EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:52 pm

Great gif Wabbit!
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

Open Oh Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Oh Sandbox   Open Oh Sandbox EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:07 am

Open Oh Sandbox HeadInTheSand 

stalker stalker stalker stalker stalker stalker stalker
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

Open Oh Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Oh Sandbox   Open Oh Sandbox EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:10 am

Hi to all our guests! We seem to have quite a few today. Wuss happenin'?? Shocked Popcorn 
Back to top Go down
Emmylou

Emmylou

Open Oh Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Oh Sandbox   Open Oh Sandbox EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:32 am

Oo I like that GIF Wabby!

Soon there will Sandbox A and Sandbox B - these being non-deleted posts deemed worthy of remaining but with 'A' having "no contentiousness" and 'B' having "slight contentiousness but not enough to delete" and people will read at their discretion. It's getting awfully convoluted over there.
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

Open Oh Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Oh Sandbox   Open Oh Sandbox EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 6:29 am

Emmylou wrote:
Oo I like that GIF Wabby!

Soon there will Sandbox A and Sandbox B - these being non-deleted posts deemed worthy of remaining but with 'A' having "no contentiousness" and 'B' having "slight contentiousness but not enough to delete" and people will read at their discretion. It's getting awfully convoluted over there.

Open Oh Sandbox Hand-sand-face

A DELETED POST..........
Back to top Go down
Emmylou

Emmylou

Open Oh Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Oh Sandbox   Open Oh Sandbox EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:39 am

Just right for the Sandpit!

Open Oh Sandbox Monkey12

Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

Open Oh Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Oh Sandbox   Open Oh Sandbox EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:58 am

Open Oh Sandbox 164927_381127542003551_561825259_n

A banned poster ??

Last edited by Wabbit on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emmylou

Emmylou

Open Oh Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Oh Sandbox   Open Oh Sandbox EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:11 am

Would this be allowed?

Open Oh Sandbox Woman-12
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

Open Oh Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Oh Sandbox   Open Oh Sandbox EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:49 am

Open Oh Sandbox 11egypttr0921

Nope !!   stalker      Rulez     lol!  lol! lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

Open Oh Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Oh Sandbox   Open Oh Sandbox EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:10 pm

Don't they say that the sandbox is "lightly moderated"?
laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor 
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Open Oh Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Oh Sandbox   Open Oh Sandbox EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:13 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
Don't they say that the sandbox is "lightly moderated"?
laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor 
Unfortunately, the sand they used was from Blackpool so they had to ban the sandbox! Wink 
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

Open Oh Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Oh Sandbox   Open Oh Sandbox EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:36 pm

Open Oh Sandbox Buried_In_The_Sand

POOR THING.....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Open Oh Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Oh Sandbox   Open Oh Sandbox EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:44 am

Wabbit wrote:

POOR THING.....
Now you're bullying the dog! Or maybe you're bullying the sand?!
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

Open Oh Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Oh Sandbox   Open Oh Sandbox EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:14 pm

Admin wrote:
Wabbit wrote:

POOR THING.....
I don't bully. I hate cruelty to animals. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Open Oh Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Oh Sandbox   Open Oh Sandbox EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:31 pm

Wabbit wrote:
Admin wrote:
Wabbit wrote:

POOR THING.....
Does that include dragons?! Wink 
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

Open Oh Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Oh Sandbox   Open Oh Sandbox EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:53 pm

Admin wrote:
Wabbit wrote:
Admin wrote:
Wabbit wrote:

POOR THING.....
Does that include dragons?! Wink 
I wouldn't want them  to bite me.  If they do, then they need a place  where they can't do thatSmile
Back to top Go down
bernicer

bernicer

Open Oh Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Oh Sandbox   Open Oh Sandbox EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:32 pm

SBFII is not the only forum that is thriving.

1. We have free speech here.  
2. We are also friends here, so that works out nicely.  
3. We are not burdened with guilt trips here, no mommy lectures.
4. Members are very supportive and sympathetic of real life issues.
5. We can go off topic. Laughing

Last edited by bernicer on Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

Open Oh Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Oh Sandbox   Open Oh Sandbox EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:01 pm

And we love Susan Boyle not less for her singing, her courage and her sense of humour. Very Happy 

And... we have a realistic vision on some people who surround her, and are allowed to express that (carefully, of course).

Posts are seldom, really seldom, deleted: members apply self-control like in real life.

Thanks DJG, for having created in 2009 this wonderful free and adult forum. Very Happy

Last edited by tonnie_rocca on Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : it was September 2009, not 2010...)
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

Open Oh Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Oh Sandbox   Open Oh Sandbox EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:55 pm

Just some clarification. Lots of members here did not leave "in a huff". We were BANNED from SBFII. Many of us were there from the beginning. That place was ours as much as yours. As for freedom of speech, is it not interesting that the poster of the most volatile and vile thread EVER in the history of that place was never disciplined or sanctioned for it. There was incredible character assassination in that thread. But that is what the powers that be there have ALWAYS allowed. There is an inside group who can say and do whatever they want.

Speaking of insiders, isn't it funny how it is ALWAYS the insiders, people who have seen Susan MANY times in her house and at one on one meet and greets who are the ones giving lectures to the rest of us!
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

Open Oh Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Oh Sandbox   Open Oh Sandbox EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:11 pm

Well, I know nothing about forums that have been established where members have freedom of speech--- and then those forums finally die out and fade away. That certainly doesn't apply to this one,---so what forum was being referenced, I wonder?? We've done nothing but grow,---recently having acquired another five members from "over there" who were tired of having their opinions censored and of being lectured as though they were naughty children. I can well recall how annoying that was and how insulting. And I'm not referring to members making angry rants or insulting posts,----I mean people who only expressed an opinion that was different from the established party line. Step out of that narrow restricted zone and you get the message from Mommy, "Don't make me come up there, now!!" Stretch those narrow limits too far, and you're on the "time-out" stool,---possibly forever. All it took to get me out the door there was a very short series of PMs with another member who disagreed with my POV. I guess my POV was threatening enough to her that she couldn't even tell me she didn't want to continue the discussion with me. Instead, she reported me to Daddy Kalua, who kindly took care of the unsavory duty for her ( poor "Precious" little soul) and banned me. We had been told at that forum that PM conversations were private and that administration didn't/couldn't read them. When K. quoted me some of the very words I had used concerning him and some previous true incidents that had happened to me which had been contained in those "so-called" private PMs,----I then knew for a fact they were in no way private. Oh, well,---live and learn, huh? Anyone who thinks this forum is a bitter, angry, gloomy place has certainly never been a member here. Good humor and interesting discussions over a wide range of topics are what we're all about. The fresh, clear air of freedom is a wonderful thing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Open Oh Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Oh Sandbox   Open Oh Sandbox Empty

Back to top Go down

Open Oh Sandbox
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next