IrishLatte
tonnie_rocca
fudgemeister
9 posters
AuthorMessage
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

Advice For Certain SBFII Members Empty
PostSubject: Advice For Certain SBFII Members   Advice For Certain SBFII Members EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:54 pm

You know who you are
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: Advice For Certain SBFII Members   Advice For Certain SBFII Members EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:01 pm

Thanks Fudge, "life 101"... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
IrishLatte

IrishLatte

PostSubject: Re: Advice For Certain SBFII Members   Advice For Certain SBFII Members EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:28 am

LOL, I so wanted to post,

PLEASE DON'T COME BACK. YOU WILL NOT BE MISSED, YOU EGOTISTICAL IDJIT. Twisted2

Back to top Go down
nevermore

nevermore

PostSubject: Re: Advice For Certain SBFII Members   Advice For Certain SBFII Members EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:18 pm

I now realize that no, you are still not allowed to have a different opinion there. The Jack 42 post is sadly gone. It's groupthink at its worst. None may vary in opinion.
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: Advice For Certain SBFII Members   Advice For Certain SBFII Members EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:46 pm

Same old/same old. Things will never change there-----because that's the way the majority seem to like it. All of this drama over the juvenile ego stuff is so pathetic. "I'm not getting enough attention!! I'm leaving!!" Then the big announcement, the stomp off,-------and the predictable flood of begging and pleading, "Oh PULEEEEZE don't go!! What will we ever do without you??!!" Which is just what was wanted in the first place. Then, sooner or later (usually sooner), after garnering sufficient pleading from the membership,---the departed one creeps back in to take his (Why is it almost exclusively the males who do this???) exalted place of honor once again. Until the next time when the drama begins anew. Amazing that people fall for this tantrum routine over and over again. Can't they see they are being manipulated by these whiney babies when they play right into their hands & respond to their drama??

What they need over there is a full-time, freakin' psychiatrist! That and a full-time handyman to keep that revolving door oiled and in good condition! "I'm leaving!! Delete my membership and all my posts!!"------------------"I'm BA-A-A-A-ACK!! Miss me??!" Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Advice For Certain SBFII Members   Advice For Certain SBFII Members EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:48 pm

WAMcKinley wrote:
Same old/same old. Things will never change there-----because that's the way the majority seem to like it. All of this drama over the juvenile ego stuff is so pathetic. "I'm not getting enough attention!! I'm leaving!!" Then the big announcement, the stomp off,-------and the predictable flood of begging and pleading, "Oh PULEEEEZE don't go!! What will we ever do without you??!!" Which is just what was wanted in the first place. Then, sooner or later (usually sooner), after garnering sufficient pleading from the membership,---the departed one creeps back in to take his (Why is it almost exclusively the males who do this???) exalted place of honor once again. Until the next time when the drama begins anew. Amazing that people fall for this tantrum routine over and over again. Can't they see they are being manipulated by these whiney babies when they play right into their hands & respond to their drama??

What they need over there is a full-time, freakin' psychiatrist! That and a full-time handyman to keep that revolving door oiled and in good condition! "I'm leaving!! Delete my membership and all my posts!!"------------------"I'm BA-A-A-A-ACK!! Miss me??!" Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
It is amazing!! Did I say AMAZING!?!? LOLflag ROFL LOLflag ROFL LOLflag ROFL LOLflag ROFL LOLflag ROFL LOLflag ROFL LOLflag ROFL LOLflag ROFL LOLflag ROFL LOLflag ROFL LOLflag
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: Advice For Certain SBFII Members   Advice For Certain SBFII Members EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:51 pm

Yes, you did!! And it IS. Truly!! Crying or Very sad Embarassed Embarassed silent

I guess the mutual admiration love-fest is going on over there unabated!!--- kissass kissass kissass kissass kissass
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Advice For Certain SBFII Members   Advice For Certain SBFII Members EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:45 pm

WAMcKinley wrote:

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: Advice For Certain SBFII Members   Advice For Certain SBFII Members EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:19 am

Wam: Floooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor. And so very, very true!!!
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: Advice For Certain SBFII Members   Advice For Certain SBFII Members EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:26 am

janakimack wrote:
Wam: Floooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor. And so very, very true!!!

It astounds me that people are willing to put up with that kind of nonsense over and over again. The pattern repeats so regularly, it's practically a ritual with some over there,---------and still, it's encouraged with pleas and entreaties to "Please come back!!" Just how many times are some people willing to be taken for a ride, I'd love to know?? Apparently there's no limit to their gullibility!
Back to top Go down
bajaraquel

bajaraquel

PostSubject: Re: Advice For Certain SBFII Members   Advice For Certain SBFII Members EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:00 am

What about the many fans who have just quit posting? Does anyone welcome them back?
Back to top Go down
pipechanter

PostSubject: Re: Advice For Certain SBFII Members   Advice For Certain SBFII Members EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:06 am

bajaraquel wrote:
What about the many fans who have just quit posting? Does anyone welcome them back?

Nah, they just figured out that their time was better spent elsewhere on more worthwhile pursuits.

The EW revolving door is kept well-greased for those whose neediness knows no bounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advice For Certain SBFII Members   Advice For Certain SBFII Members Empty

Back to top Go down

Advice For Certain SBFII Members
Page 1 of 1