WAMcKinley
fudgemeister
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

What Happened In Scotland??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Happened In Scotland???   What Happened In Scotland??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:45 pm

Fudge, you know that they probably submitted 5,000 entries from SBFII, given that they multi-vote in every poll for Susan and call all the radio stations in the world to promote her. It wouldn't have surprised me if more of the winners had been from EW!!
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: What Happened In Scotland???   What Happened In Scotland??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:53 pm

It also depends upon how much interest there was from the general public (as opposed to fervid Susan fans). If there were not a lot of entries, that would certainly increase the odds of one or two members of one particular fan site to have "won." Well, since the thing has now been cancelled, it's all a moot point anyway, right? What is of more interest now is just WHY it was cancelled. Lack of interest? Something else which came up in Susan's schedule that was more important and more rewarding in the long run? Since most fans have already heard five out of the eleven songs on the album anyway, and we're likely to hear more this week, then that, too, rather negates the whole "album listening party" idea, too, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: What Happened In Scotland???   What Happened In Scotland??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:09 pm

Clix Pix wrote:
It also depends upon how much interest there was from the general public (as opposed to fervid Susan fans). If there were not a lot of entries, that would certainly increase the odds of one or two members of one particular fan site to have "won." Well, since the thing has now been cancelled, it's all a moot point anyway, right? What is of more interest now is just WHY it was cancelled. Lack of interest? Something else which came up in Susan's schedule that was more important and more rewarding in the long run? Since most fans have already heard five out of the eleven songs on the album anyway, and we're likely to hear more this week, then that, too, rather negates the whole "album listening party" idea, too, doesn't it?
That is why I showed the Wiki page for Saga, in order to show the readership and subscription numbers. Also, probably ALL of its readers are OVER 50. Mathematical probabilities cannot be dismissed.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: What Happened In Scotland???   What Happened In Scotland??? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 5:45 am

So what has happened to the popular Scottish lad and lady TINKerbell??? They have entered that netherworld known as "Don't ask.....Don't tell"!
What Happened In Scotland??? - Page 2 See-no-evil
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: What Happened In Scotland???   What Happened In Scotland??? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 5:55 am

So, this week alone it seems like 6 long time members have left fantasyland!
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: What Happened In Scotland???   What Happened In Scotland??? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:18 pm

There are 20 honorary members at SBFII. 19 are alive. 7 of the 19 have either left or rarely post anymore. Somewhat telling.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: What Happened In Scotland???   What Happened In Scotland??? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 5:36 pm

Happy Birthday to the Happy Birthday Boy. WHERE is he????? Of course, here is what is going on, you know where!

What Happened In Scotland??? - Page 2 Head-in-the-sand
Back to top Go down
grandmathora

grandmathora

PostSubject: Re: What Happened In Scotland???   What Happened In Scotland??? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:11 pm

Laughing I keep wondering when he's going to reply just to satify your curiousity. Probably hanging out with Susan in London with Tinkerbell and Tweety Bird.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: What Happened In Scotland???   What Happened In Scotland??? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:16 pm

grandmathora wrote:
Laughing I keep wondering when he's going to reply just to satify your curiousity. Probably hanging out with Susan in London with Tinkerbell and Tweety Bird.
I find it interesting that his BEST US friend did not wish him HB there. But it is funny how hardly anyone acknowledges that he has been MIA for 2 weeks......even though he is at other sites.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: What Happened In Scotland???   What Happened In Scotland??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:59 pm

What is with this upheaval???? NOW, RIK??????? These departures now are not the normal members. 2 are and were big honchos of the powers that be on that site. Plus the Scottish contingent!!! Interesting!!
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: What Happened In Scotland???   What Happened In Scotland??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:20 pm

Where have all the members gone, long time passing?
Where have all the members gone, long time ago?
Where have all the members gone?
The mods have banned them everyone.
Oh, when will they ever learn?

Where have all the posts gone, long time passing?
Where have all the posts gone, long time ago?
Where have all the posts gone?
Gone to sandboxes, everyone.

Where have all the sandboxes gone, long time passing?
Where have all the sandboxes gone, long time ago?
Where have all the sandboxes gone?
Gone to graveyards, everyone.

Where have all the graveyards gone, long time passing?
Where have all the graveyards gone, long time ago?
Where have all the graveyards gone?
Gone to Judy's backyard, everyone.
Oh, when will she ever learn?
Oh, when will she ever learn?

Back to top Go down
toplass

toplass

PostSubject: Re: What Happened In Scotland???   What Happened In Scotland??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:50 pm

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Good one Fudgie. I sang that to myself in my best Marlene Dietrich voice.
Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: What Happened In Scotland???   What Happened In Scotland??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:06 pm

toplass wrote:
ROFL ROFL ROFL

I bet it was something like this . . .

Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: What Happened In Scotland???   What Happened In Scotland??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:46 pm

Lovin' Every Minute wrote:
toplass wrote:
ROFL ROFL ROFL

I bet it was something like this . . .

Wasn't she just the best?! That was one of my favorite movies of all time!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
toplass

toplass

PostSubject: Re: What Happened In Scotland???   What Happened In Scotland??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:46 pm

" Is that a ten gallon hat or are you just enjoying the show" ROFL ROFL ROFL

Is Madeline Kahn still with us?
Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: What Happened In Scotland???   What Happened In Scotland??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:54 pm

toplass wrote:
" Is that a ten gallon hat or are you just enjoying the show" ROFL ROFL ROFL

Is Madeline Kahn still with us?

Unfortunately Madeline Kahn died of ovarian cancer in 1999.

TL well knows that I think Gilda Radner was one of the funniest ladies ever. The Gilda & Madeline / Baba Wawa & Marlene Dietrich bit that starts at about 1:30 totally cracks me up every time. The intro with Barbara Walters is great too.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Happened In Scotland???   What Happened In Scotland??? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Happened In Scotland???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SusaHumor :: Guest Forum :: Guest Forum - Revelations-
Jump to: