Lovin' Every Minute
tonnie_rocca
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wabbit

Wabbit

Suboleaks: What are the odds? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:19 pm

sucanfun wrote:
Clix Pix wrote:
I thought we had agreed that there was not going to be any public speculation about the identity of this new blogger?

I had not seen that discussed anywhere!!!!!!! If the person is anonymous, it invites speculation. Why is everyone being so defensive?

That avatar could be used by anyone. I don't see what the big deal is. I don't see being defensive either. We don't know who wrote that stuff. I know the stalker who used it on me but that doesn't mean it is the same person. It could be anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:58 am

tonnie_rocca wrote:

Honestly, I would prefer that the writer of this blog were not anonymous, there is always something creepy about anonymity... Suspect Suspect

Isn't he or she allowed the right to privacy?

You have the right to choose to not read something if you don't trust it.

But, I go by two mottos: Trust No One, and The Truth Is out There.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:01 am

fudgemeister wrote:
Admin wrote:
If this were SBFII they'd have made up a new rule by now and banned everyone! Wink
They have reached the point where they do not even bother to make new rules! Firing Firing Firing Firing Firing Firing Firing Firing Firing Firing

No, and they banned another person tonight, Sheri -- they had placed her on the old sanction, Time out and banned her as well.

Not only have they shot themselves in the foot, the word is out that it's heavily moderated site that doesn't even allow other fans to join other Susan Boyle Fan sites.
Back to top Go down
knudt

knudt

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:50 pm

The forum as a whole never agreed to keep the Subo Leaks identity secret. I suggested it and Clix agreed it was a good idea, probably because she had thought through the implications of speculating about it.

The reason I suggested it was to protect this person from the wrath of EW. The reason they have not revealed their name is most likely because they do not want the repercussions that would follow; i.e. time out and banning. Even if we do not know for sure, I would rather not give EW a short list of people who we think it may be.

If they actually have information, and they certainly appear to, I would rather that they keep blogging. That is more important to me than speculating about their identity.

Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:18 pm

Agreed, Knudt! I guess I didn't word my other post very well, in that I implied that this entire forum had agreed not to speculate on the mystery blogger's identity. Sorry about that!

Anyway, whoever this person is I am sure that they would prefer to keep their identity secret or they would have put their name out there in the first place. The fact that they didn't is their responsibility and their decision and we're all just going to live with that, right? Obviously this individual has his or her own reasons for not revealing himself or herself.

Rather than wasting much time speculating on the blogger's identity, definitely we should all be reflecting on some of the things he or she is blogging about and the revelations coming from that blog....... Some interesting food for thought there!

Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:39 pm

I don't know who the blogger is but they seem to have interesting information. I just want to know what is truth and what is not. If there is truth to this person's blogs then I would say it is very disturbing. I just hope the truth comes out whatever it is.
Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:56 pm

Clix Pix wrote:
Agreed, Knudt! I guess I didn't word my other post very well, in that I implied that this entire forum had agreed not to speculate on the mystery blogger's identity. Sorry about that!

Anyway, whoever this person is I am sure that they would prefer to keep their identity secret or they would have put their name out there in the first place. The fact that they didn't is their responsibility and their decision and we're all just going to live with that, right? Obviously this individual has his or her own reasons for not revealing himself or herself.

Rather than wasting much time speculating on the blogger's identity, definitely we should all be reflecting on some of the things he or she is blogging about and the revelations coming from that blog....... Some interesting food for thought there!

That's a pretty safe bet!!! (ducks & hides under the furniture . . . hiding hiding hiding hiding hiding hiding hiding hiding )

(ETA - the piss-taking is starting to seep over into the Guest section . . . affraid )
Back to top Go down
whisper

whisper

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:04 pm

I feel each person has a right to speculate as much as we wish. This is a free country . DJG is not the controlling type who will want to control our thoughts. Ha ha ha not like some ego driven control freaks. Cool
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:13 pm

OK, I'll clear up some speculation right now: the mystery blogger is..........

Not me! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:20 pm

It is difficult enough to get people to believe a named blogger (HAHA--as if we USE our REAL names). Everyone scoffs at an anonymous one. I have been reading ew quite a lot since the revelations from djg, sassy ,and anon. have come out. It seems that certain people who WERE named in those revelations are going about there business as if there were NO revelations! If I were persons that had been named in theblogs, I would at least be asking some vital questions through threads! Unfortunately, the revealers are being dismissed as either crazy, pissed off, or disgruntled people with a vendetta! I must be too idealistic to think that the hardcores over there might ever see or understand the truth! No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:21 pm

Well. I am so glad you made that clear Clix. Smile

Oh, by the way, it isn't me either. I just want to make that very clear. lol!
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:23 pm

mdillow31 wrote:

Ditto for me! Fudgemeister, anonymous????? laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:46 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
mdillow31 wrote:

Ditto for me! Fudgemeister, anonymous????? laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor

Even if you went anon, we'd know from the 'fudge splatter' on the walls Basketball Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:13 pm

bibi_36 wrote:

Even if you went anon, we'd know from the 'fudge splatter' on the walls Basketball Basketball Basketball

Well, he CLAIMS it's fudge, anyhow!!
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:16 pm

Tsk, tsk, WAM!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:59 pm

Sassyone wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Admin wrote:
If this were SBFII they'd have made up a new rule by now and banned everyone! Wink
They have reached the point where they do not even bother to make new rules! Firing Firing Firing Firing Firing Firing Firing Firing Firing Firing

No, and they banned another person tonight, Sheri -- they had placed her on the old sanction, Time out and banned her as well.

Not only have they shot themselves in the foot, the word is out that it's heavily moderated site that doesn't even allow other fans to join other Susan Boyle Fan sites.

Just out of curiosity what is it exactly that the heretical Sheri said that caused them to ban her. Had she possibly uttered some truths that EW did not want aired!
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:04 pm

WAMcKinley wrote:
bibi_36 wrote:

Well, he CLAIMS it's fudge, anyhow!!
Depends.......what color is the splatter? Or is it colorless? laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry
Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:06 pm

YAK YAK YAK - to you all!!!! Sick Sick Sick

LOLflag
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:13 pm

feistyfilly wrote:

Just out of curiosity what is it exactly that the heretical Sheri said that caused them to ban her. Had she possibly uttered some truths that EW did not want aired!

Who is Sheri? Does she have another name EW?? Yes, I imagine she told the truth in some form over there---and that was the end of her.
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:20 pm

I was going to ask that, too, WAM. She must've come along after my time there as that name doesn't sound familiar to me at all. Just had a thought: since we are in the Guest Forum it might be more appropriate NOT to share this Sheri's identity in this part of the forum (if indeed she is someone already known to us under a different name)....
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:25 pm

To the PMs, then. Sheri, whoever she is, has enough problems already w/o our adding to them.
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:16 am

I repeat that I don't like the style of that blog, it's agressive and destructive, and too much info is thrown around that nobody outside the SBFII inner circles could have known.

This leaks affair can point two ways: or it is aimed against the SBFII management (as might seem at first and second glance), or (what I tend too think now) aimed indirectly against someone/group already suspected of wanting to crash SBFII (which I know is not true!!), by "impersonating" them... Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:48 am

tonnie_rocca wrote:

I repeat that I don't like the style of that blog, it's agressive and destructive, and too much info is thrown around that nobody should know apart from the SBFII inner circles.

This leaks affair can point two ways: or it is aimed against the SBFII management (as might seem at first and second glance), or (what I tend too think now) aimed indirectly against someone/group already suspected of wanting to crash SBFII (which I know is not true!!), by "impersonating" them... Suspect Suspect

Tonnie, I was very surprised to see that msn transcript, but those behind the alternative investigation are planning on revealing a lot too, so, brace yourself.

As for your second theory, people may choose to think that, but I don't lean that way. The negativity you refer to is so distilled and fine grained I don't think it's likely to be fake, but more symptomatic of the blogger being some aggrieved individual who is 'getting back'.
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:40 pm

My original thinking on the blogger that it was someone who was very upset and had inside info on the Admin bunch at SBFII but I guess only future writings might give us more insight to it. Or I hope it does. I am just for the truth coming out.
Back to top Go down
toplass

toplass

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:32 am

The blog has been updated today with the pickled one's dairy

Click here to view
Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am

Toplass wrote:

Click here to view

ROFL ROFL ROFL It's very funny, but I'm not buying that it's for real. Suspect Not enough misspellings and grammatical errors . . . . . geek

ETA: Best line: "[Susan] enjoyed all the attention even when it seemed like she didn't." LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:53 am

Toplass wrote:

Click here to view

Oh really? She sells milk and cheese and all that kind of stuff then?! Wink Twisted2
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:59 am

Admin wrote:
Toplass wrote:

Click here to view

Oh really? She sells milk and cheese and all that kind of stuff then?! Wink Twisted2

Don't you be making fun of me matey's spelling. It was an intentional attempt at humor, spoofing the pickled one's spelling patterns. Firing Firing

Do we have to explain everything to you??? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:03 pm

Really enjoyed this one ROFL ROFL ROFL very apt!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:09 pm

Lovin' Every Minute wrote:
Admin wrote:
Toplass wrote:

Click here to view

Don't you be making fun of me matey's spelling. It was an intentional attempt at humor, spoofing the pickled one's spelling patterns. Firing Firing

Yeah, and I'm Pickled Lady's and Krapoola's secret love child! Twisted2
Back to top Go down
toplass

toplass

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:14 pm

Admin wrote:
Toplass wrote:

Click here to view

Cheezus I am getting worse at spelling and grammar by the day. Maybe I am turning into a pickle!! affraid

Thanks for covering me LEM but this was one occasion that I wasn't taking the pi$$ Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:15 pm

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Toplass wrote:

Click here to view

Yeah, and I'm Pickled Lady's and Krapoola's secret love child! Twisted2

Yeah, not buying that one either. We all know Krapoola (Carla?) is dangly-challenged, hence making that an impossibility. Do we have to explain how luv-babies are made??? confused
Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:17 pm

Toplass wrote:
Admin wrote:
Toplass wrote:

Click here to view

Cheezus I am getting worse at spelling and grammar by the day. Maybe I am turning into a pickle!! affraid

Thanks for covering me LEM but this was one occasion that I wasn't taking the pi$$ Rolling Eyes

Jeez Louise mate I went to the mat for ya on that one and now there you go admitting it. geek
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:27 pm

Yeah, not buying that one either. We all know Krapoola (Carla?) is dangly-challenged, hence making that an impossibility. Do we have to explain how luv-babies are made??? confused

So Krapoola is actually Krapooletta? affraid
Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:58 pm

Admin wrote:

So Krapoola is actually Krapooletta? affraid

In an earlier discussion of Krapoola's annonymous state I opined that not only do we not know where Krapoola really resides (as in, continent), but who knows for sure whether Carlos is really Carlos? For all we know, Carlos is in fact Carla (or a committee of people, or someone else's alter-ego - WTF knows?) - making a luv-baby with the pickle a biological impossibility. Unless the Pickle isn't in fact who (s)he would have us believe (s)he is - Suspect Suspect Suspect

The plot thickens . . . . Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Suboleaks: What are the odds?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SusaHumor :: Guest Forum :: Guest Forum - Revelations-
Jump to: