dyebat
CattyWumpus
TxTammy
Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

What WE would like Susan to sing! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What WE would like Susan to sing!   What WE would like Susan to sing! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:49 pm

I thought the administrator of SBFII- Ptink, asked to avoid DIVA's style for Susan Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn so Cristina, Celine and Elton are out of bounds guys Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What WE would like Susan to sing!   What WE would like Susan to sing! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:31 pm

lulu wrote:
I thought the administrator of SBFII- Ptink, asked to avoid DIVA's style for Susan Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn so Cristina, Celine and Elton are out of bounds guys Rolling Eyes

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Susan would make a GREAT Diva.

That's a great selection, Mr. DJG Admin Sir, Epitome of Evil and Spawn of the Devil, though I myself had in mind something along the lines of "I'm Still Standing"--or, better yet, "The Bitch is Back." cheering

Of course the suggestion for Elton to write a song especially for Susan is also an excellent one, but it must be SPIRITED and UPBEAT and more than a little CHEEKY.
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: What WE would like Susan to sing!   What WE would like Susan to sing! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:54 pm

BohemianSpirit wrote:
lulu wrote:

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Susan would make a GREAT Diva.

That's a great selection, Mr. DJG Admin Sir, Epitome of Evil and Spawn of the Devil, though I myself had in mind something along the lines of "I'm Still Standing"--or, better yet, "The Bitch is Back." cheering

Of course the suggestion for Elton to write a song especially for Susan is also an excellent one, but it must be SPIRITED and UPBEAT and more than a little CHEEKY.

I posted at OS on the thread of suggestions of songs for Susan to sing was do a duet with Elton and if not on the CD do a single as it would sell well and Susan's management team should look into this. This thread is supposed to be the one that the Admin shows to Susan's team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What WE would like Susan to sing!   What WE would like Susan to sing! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:08 am

Another suggestion, not directly related to songs but directly related to Susan and her fandom:

Let Susan meet some of her other fans from around the world, instead of the same handful every time she meets with fans. Provide opportunities for people to meet Susan in their local cities, or at least for some of the local fans to meet her when she is singing in her own home land. Not everyone has the money to fly around the world whenever she performs, and I think she needs to be able to get to know some of the diversity of people who form her fan base. Maybe even people who don't belong to ANY of the fan sites!
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: What WE would like Susan to sing!   What WE would like Susan to sing! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:46 am

Agreed. One thing which I did in the thread on the OS, the one that NDCoop decided to interrupt and disrupt, was to pick up on the suggestion that someone made that the PTB at Sony send out their same scouts and Nick Raymonde again, this time to meet up with the people who will be at the WFM. While there will be some of the same old faces there, from the sound of things there also will be a whole lot of new and different people, and these are the one who should be interviewed by Sony reps. They don't need to hear from Tink and the Subofan and English Admirer and Gladys and Iceni and all the same old others who show up, time after time, wherever Susan appears -- they need to hear from the people for whom this M&G will be a first time adventure, the people who are coming from different places in the world and who might have new, fresh ideas.....
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: What WE would like Susan to sing!   What WE would like Susan to sing! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:03 am

I agree, Susan has fans all over the world. It is time Susan's management makes it possible for Susan to meet and get ideas from them. Susan needs to meet her other fans other than the ones who see her all of the time. I sometimes wonder if Susan is aware how many fans she has. PT and her bunch are not the only fans Susan has. Far from it.
Back to top Go down
bajaraquel

bajaraquel

PostSubject: Re: What WE would like Susan to sing!   What WE would like Susan to sing! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:05 am

Please drop the little girl voice. Susan has power and the skill to back it up. Not all fans would buy a CD of Susan singing a phone book. Honor the woman she is, all aspects of her, not just the religous side.

Credit to Toplass for this Adele set. I bring it here to show an alternative promotion technique and just how simple good music and a supreme voice can be.

http://www.npr.org/2011/03/13/133687905/adele-tiny-desk-concert
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What WE would like Susan to sing!   What WE would like Susan to sing! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:14 pm

So I think the basic message here is:

What WE would like Susan to sing! - Page 2 Nochr10
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: What WE would like Susan to sing!   What WE would like Susan to sing! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:22 pm

You got it, Boss!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What WE would like Susan to sing!   What WE would like Susan to sing! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:33 pm

Clix Pix wrote:
You got it, Boss!

Operation "Fire the Choir!" begins!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What WE would like Susan to sing!   What WE would like Susan to sing! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:40 pm

Another Moroder track that I think could work well. Not sure the old dears would agree though! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: What WE would like Susan to sing!   What WE would like Susan to sing! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:13 pm

I want to say publicly that I don't agree (I abhor) with the sugarsweet pseudo-religious choices of ew's (SBFII's) most productive video maker... pirat pirat pirat
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
TxTammy

TxTammy

PostSubject: Re: What WE would like Susan to sing!   What WE would like Susan to sing! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:20 pm

Admin wrote:
Another Moroder track that I think could work well. Not sure the old dears would agree though! Rolling Eyes

I think that would be perfect for Susan!
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: What WE would like Susan to sing!   What WE would like Susan to sing! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:36 pm

How about this song WITHOUT the nun's choir!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: What WE would like Susan to sing!   What WE would like Susan to sing! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: What WE would like Susan to sing!   What WE would like Susan to sing! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:08 pm

A different version by Celine Dion..

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What WE would like Susan to sing!   What WE would like Susan to sing! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:29 pm

mdillow31 wrote:

I give this one five quilts!!!
quilty quilty quilty quilty quilty
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What WE would like Susan to sing!   What WE would like Susan to sing! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:20 pm

Another possibility, just as long as they don't stick a choir on the chorus! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What WE would like Susan to sing!   What WE would like Susan to sing! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:56 pm

Not exactly a chipper upbeat song Laughing but one of Elton's best, lyrically and musically expressive. With a minor lyric tweak (singer gender), I think Susan could do something really good with it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What WE would like Susan to sing!   What WE would like Susan to sing! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 2:49 pm

George Michael's rendition of "Tonight."

Back to top Go down
xeno

xeno

PostSubject: Re: What WE would like Susan to sing!   What WE would like Susan to sing! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:01 pm

With the original lyrics, not the bowdlerized version.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What WE would like Susan to sing!   What WE would like Susan to sing! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:48 pm

xeno wrote:

Perfect. I can easily Susan having a helluva time with this one!

laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor clapping clapping clapping
Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: What WE would like Susan to sing!   What WE would like Susan to sing! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:47 pm

xeno wrote:

Great pick, I always loved this tune.

xeno wrote:

LOL!! I like a song that says what it means & means what it says!!
Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: What WE would like Susan to sing!   What WE would like Susan to sing! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:51 pm

Probably my all-time fave U2 tune
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What WE would like Susan to sing!   What WE would like Susan to sing! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:59 am

I would love to hear Susan sing this fabulous Joni Mitchell song.

Back to top Go down
bajaraquel

bajaraquel

PostSubject: Re: What WE would like Susan to sing!   What WE would like Susan to sing! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:44 am

Aerosmith - Angel

Back to top Go down
bajaraquel

bajaraquel

PostSubject: Re: What WE would like Susan to sing!   What WE would like Susan to sing! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:08 am

Hey BOH!! How could we forget this classic from the 80's! Bet Susan knows it too

David Bowie - As the World Falls Down - from Labyrinth

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What WE would like Susan to sing!   What WE would like Susan to sing! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 4:03 pm

Here's one that could work nicely, just as long as they aren't tempted to stick another choir in it! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What WE would like Susan to sing!   What WE would like Susan to sing! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What WE would like Susan to sing!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2