HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 SBFII Staff Dwindling!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fudgemeister

fudgemeister


Posts : 83672
Points : 89728
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 74
Location : NYS

SBFII Staff Dwindling! Empty
PostSubject: SBFII Staff Dwindling!   SBFII Staff Dwindling! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:57 am

What a day at SBFII! First we hear that the technical staff, Danileo and JudyOkla, resigned over a month ago! Apparently, it takes a carrier pigeon THAT LONG to deliver the news from Chile. Now, another bombshell! There has been no announcement, but Moderator dartanian is NOW listed as a Susan fan and NOT as a Sueper Moderator! Her name is NO longer in that brighter blue color! Any announcement from TinkyKalua; OR dartanian?? Interested people would like to know? confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix


Posts : 48053
Points : 49392
Join date : 2009-09-25
Location : ɐsn `ɐʌ ɟo ɥʇlɐǝʍuoɯɯoɔ

SBFII Staff Dwindling! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Staff Dwindling!   SBFII Staff Dwindling! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:00 am

Sounds as though rats are deserting a sinking ship......
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley


Posts : 21314
Points : 21562
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 79
Location : Concord, New Hampshire

SBFII Staff Dwindling! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Staff Dwindling!   SBFII Staff Dwindling! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:11 am

Clix Pix wrote:
Sounds as though rats are deserting a sinking ship......
___________________________________________________________

Interesting way to phrase it, Clix.------- Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix


Posts : 48053
Points : 49392
Join date : 2009-09-25
Location : ɐsn `ɐʌ ɟo ɥʇlɐǝʍuoɯɯoɔ

SBFII Staff Dwindling! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Staff Dwindling!   SBFII Staff Dwindling! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:24 am

Yeah, when you consider that they themselves contributed to the sinking......
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




SBFII Staff Dwindling! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Staff Dwindling!   SBFII Staff Dwindling! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:22 am

Clix Pix wrote:
Sounds as though rats are deserting a sinking ship......
Ding dong the wicked witch is dead!
Back to top Go down
andyp

andyp


Posts : 19951
Points : 19963
Join date : 2011-03-08
Location : Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada

SBFII Staff Dwindling! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Staff Dwindling!   SBFII Staff Dwindling! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:33 am

Sassyone wrote:
Clix Pix wrote:
Sounds as though rats are deserting a sinking ship......
Ding dong the wicked witch is dead!

Strange that we would be talking about Mirrim. Today is her birthday. It is on the ew site. However, no one has started a Happy Birthday to Mirrim thread. It's too bad that Fudge has been banned. He could have started the thread. I guess she isn't as loved as she thought.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister


Posts : 83672
Points : 89728
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 74
Location : NYS

SBFII Staff Dwindling! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Staff Dwindling!   SBFII Staff Dwindling! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:36 am

andyp wrote:
Sassyone wrote:
Clix Pix wrote:
Sounds as though rats are deserting a sinking ship......
Ding dong the wicked witch is dead!

Strange that we would be talking about Mirrim. Today is her birthday. It is on the ew site. However, no one has started a Happy Birthday to Mirrim thread. It's too bad that Fudge has been banned. He could have started the thread. I guess she isn't as loved as she thought.
Trust me-----THAT is one thread I would NOT start! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
andyp

andyp


Posts : 19951
Points : 19963
Join date : 2011-03-08
Location : Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada

SBFII Staff Dwindling! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Staff Dwindling!   SBFII Staff Dwindling! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:38 am

fudgemeister wrote:
andyp wrote:
Sassyone wrote:
Clix Pix wrote:
Sounds as though rats are deserting a sinking ship......
Ding dong the wicked witch is dead!

Strange that we would be talking about Mirrim. Today is her birthday. It is on the ew site. However, no one has started a Happy Birthday to Mirrim thread. It's too bad that Fudge has been banned. He could have started the thread. I guess she isn't as loved as she thought.
Trust me-----THAT is one thread I would NOT start! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

I know, Fudgie, I was just joking. I guess no one loves her.
Back to top Go down
johnnycake

johnnycake


Posts : 2554
Points : 2591
Join date : 2010-05-24
Location : Cambridge

SBFII Staff Dwindling! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Staff Dwindling!   SBFII Staff Dwindling! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:45 pm

Song I'd like to hear Susan sing to me, Baby You Can Drive My Car, as long as it's the car in andy's avatar. That's from DJG motors, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





SBFII Staff Dwindling! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Staff Dwindling!   SBFII Staff Dwindling! Empty

Back to top Go down
 
SBFII Staff Dwindling!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» SBFII Forum Staff Structure
» To The SBFII Board
» Why did the Staff Walk Out in July?
» Priorities at SBFII
» There Is Shit At SBFII!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SusaHumor :: Guest Forum :: Guest Forum - Revelations-
Jump to: