tonnie_rocca
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Who's the star of the musical? Empty
PostSubject: Who's the star of the musical?   Who's the star of the musical? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:07 pm

According to the alleged loonies, the star of the upcoming musical is one Elaine C. Scott? Who? Just shows you how much they care. They can't even get the name of the star right! Oh well, we'll do your proof-reading for you as always. Rolling Eyes Let's see how fast they change it, even though they claim never to come and read anything here! Laughing And how did I manage to see their error when I've been mega-banned, IP and all?! Cool Twisted2
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: Who's the star of the musical?   Who's the star of the musical? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:38 pm

Admin wrote:
According to the alleged loonies, the star of the upcoming musical is one Elaine C. Scott? Who? Just shows you how much they care. They can't even get the name of the star right! Oh well, we'll do your proof-reading for you as always. Rolling Eyes Let's see how fast they change it, even though they claim never to come and read anything here! Laughing And how did I manage to see their error when I've been mega-banned, IP and all?! Cool Twisted2
Half an hour later: it's still there, wrong... pirat pirat

Let's give those techs some time, please, it's hard work to maintain a forum the way they do it, checking every minor and mortal sin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Who's the star of the musical?   Who's the star of the musical? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:14 pm

Uhhh, Boss, it is in a public thread. EVERYBODY can see it. They are too busy deleting posts, instead of proofreading.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who's the star of the musical?   Who's the star of the musical? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:15 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
Uhhh, Boss, it is in a public thread. EVERYBODY can see it. They are too busy deleting posts, instead of proofreading.

Not if they've mega-banned you! Wink
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: Who's the star of the musical?   Who's the star of the musical? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 5:43 pm

I find that incorrect name extremely rude and disrespectful to Ms Smith, and it sure makes the people at SBFII look stupid.
Back to top Go down
bernicer

bernicer

PostSubject: Re: Who's the star of the musical?   Who's the star of the musical? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 5:52 pm

Clix Pix wrote:
I find that incorrect name extremely rude and disrespectful to Ms Smith, and it sure makes the people at SBFII look stupid.

That on top of misspelling of Andy's name not too long ago. No

Last edited by bernicer on Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Who's the star of the musical?   Who's the star of the musical? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 7:16 pm

Where are the admins. at SBFII? It is now 7PM GMT--where is PT? Hasn't it been up at least 12 hours?? Can't mods get in touch with any of the 3?? It is amazing that when you post something they do not like it is zapped in warp speed, but this takes HOURS to correct! confused No confused No confused

Last edited by fudgemeister on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the star of the musical?   Who's the star of the musical? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:38 am

knowing them, they had to have a mini emergency skype meeting on who should change it, who is in trouble, and who to blame. then they will vote on who will change it, only to be said that Special K will change it and confirm with PT that it was allowed to be done. LOL
Back to top Go down
Jemina

Jemina

PostSubject: Re: Who's the star of the musical?   Who's the star of the musical? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 2:01 am

Admin wrote:
I was always taught in school, even if you are the dumbest ever, at least spell a person's name correctly even if you have to look it up.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who's the star of the musical?   Who's the star of the musical? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:37 am

I'll be nice and mention that they've now corrected it. Pity they didn't extend the same courtesy to me a couple of years back after posting a page full of lies about me and left it there for weeks despite numerous people asking them to remove it.
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: Who's the star of the musical?   Who's the star of the musical? EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:25 am

Better forget about that manipulators disrespectors lowland forum dictatorship... Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick
But at the end it will all come around, balloons and bubbles always burst.

The stars of the musical, one of the best pics ever Very Happy Very Happy (author almost sure Charlie Gray).

Who's the star of the musical? 43235411
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
bajaraquel

bajaraquel

PostSubject: Re: Who's the star of the musical?   Who's the star of the musical? EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:36 pm

That is a fantastic picture! I wish them both the best of luck with this play! Beautiful women!
Back to top Go down
gday

gday

PostSubject: Re: Who's the star of the musical?   Who's the star of the musical? EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:08 pm

Love the photo of Susan and Elaine. Got to be a Charlie Gray
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's the star of the musical?   Who's the star of the musical? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's the star of the musical?
Page 1 of 1