Jemina
fudgemeister
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

Selective Moderating - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selective Moderating   Selective Moderating - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:24 am

WAMcKinley wrote:
Gee, what in the world is happening at SBFII tonight?? Lots of wild, out-of-character posts and a whole fleet of mods watching the thread! Reminds me of another July a couple of years ago when all h--- broke loose over there. Strange night, indeed. Is there a full moon??----- Shocked Shocked Suspect Suspect
Yes. Strange goings on. Interesting how a board member can post a downright deplorable response to a member who posted a quote, and naturally gets away with it with no deletion and no sanction. As I have ALWAYS said--favoritism reigns supreme over there.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Selective Moderating   Selective Moderating - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:30 am

Well, the mods have gone to practice walking on water, and the members have gone for an IQ test! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
bernicer

bernicer

PostSubject: Re: Selective Moderating   Selective Moderating - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:08 pm

Could someone please explain to me how the rudeness rule works when there was a reference to "two year olds" and "sippy cups" concerning yesterday's activities and evidently that is acceptable?? BTW, I flagged both.
confused confused confused confused confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Selective Moderating   Selective Moderating - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:25 pm

bernicer wrote:
Could someone please explain to me how the rudeness rule works when there was a reference to "two year olds" and "sippy cups" concerning yesterday's activities and evidently that is acceptable?? BTW, I flagged both.
confused confused confused confused confused confused confused
It depends on who is being rude. No No No No No No No No No No
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Selective Moderating   Selective Moderating - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:56 pm

So why was Donna T put on pre-mod, and the board member and "sippy cup" poster were not?? No No No No No
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Selective Moderating   Selective Moderating - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:25 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
So why was Donna T put on pre-mod, and the board member and "sippy cup" poster were not?? No No No No No

It is called...... DISCRIMINATION. !
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Selective Moderating   Selective Moderating - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:36 pm

I have 2 things to say about the disgusting goings on---blech and ptouie!
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: Selective Moderating   Selective Moderating - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:49 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
I have 2 things to say about the disgusting goings on---blech and ptouie!

If that's a direct quote, you might need to cite your source!--------- Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Selective Moderating   Selective Moderating - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:17 pm

Circlette is up to her neck in sand!! She now operates a bulldozer with all the movement of posts into the sandbox. Her new thing--complaining about the posts about the US presidential debate and its possible effect on DWTS that night. HELLLLLOOOOO!!! That is of concern to ALL fans, even the international ones. This woman has learned her job TOO well over there!! No No No
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: Selective Moderating   Selective Moderating - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:44 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
Circlette is up to her neck in sand!! She now operates a bulldozer with all the movement of posts into the sandbox. Her new thing--complaining about the posts about the US presidential debate and its possible effect on DWTS that night. HELLLLLOOOOO!!! That is of concern to ALL fans, even the international ones. This woman has learned her job TOO well over there!! No No No

Sandbox?? I thought it was a litterbox from the frequency at which it gets emptied!--- Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Selective Moderating   Selective Moderating - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:54 pm

Another example of selective moderating at SBFII. We had 10 members put on pre-moderation for NO reason. Yet, they have a member there pulling childish temper tantrums, opening threads and putting down moderators, yet nothing happens to him! Rules there are a joke!
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: Selective Moderating   Selective Moderating - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:23 pm

I'll have to agree with you there, Fudge. None of us would have been able to get away with that kind of foolishness,----nor should anyone be permitted to. I don't see disability there. It's more like clever, contrived manipulation of a forum. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

How many resignations has he made now?? And yet, there will still be some jumping in to beg him to stay. It's a real soap opera!!
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Selective Moderating   Selective Moderating - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:25 pm

Well he has quit again!!! Anyone want to bet when he comes back??
laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry

Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Selective Moderating   Selective Moderating - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:47 pm

I think that his heart will have a change of heart due to heartbreak. It is enough to give you heartburn. Am I being heartless? ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
wulff

wulff

PostSubject: Re: Selective Moderating   Selective Moderating - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:50 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
pancake

pancake

PostSubject: Re: Selective Moderating   Selective Moderating - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:05 pm

I'll be generous and give him 3 days to return to the EW forum.
Back to top Go down
nevermore

nevermore

PostSubject: Re: Selective Moderating   Selective Moderating - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:21 pm

pancake wrote:
I'll be generous and give him 3 days to return to the EW forum.
it has never taken him that long to come back. I think his personal best is 10 hours
Back to top Go down
TxTammy

TxTammy

PostSubject: Re: Selective Moderating   Selective Moderating - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 12:04 am

WAMcKinley wrote:
I'll have to agree with you there, Fudge. None of us would have been able to get away with that kind of foolishness,----nor should anyone be permitted to. I don't see disability there. It's more like clever, contrived manipulation of a forum. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

How many resignations has he made now?? And yet, there will still be some jumping in to beg him to stay. It's a real soap opera!!

And you were banned.....a big WOW!
As if you were a threat!
Boggles the mind!
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Selective Moderating   Selective Moderating - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 12:11 am

TxTammy wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:

As if you were a threat!
Boggles the mind!
It is sad isn't it. They get rid of a good member and poster like WAM, and they do everything in the world to keep a spoiled brat on the forum, a person who ACTUALLY breaks the rules.
Back to top Go down
TxTammy

TxTammy

PostSubject: Re: Selective Moderating   Selective Moderating - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 12:27 am

fudgemeister wrote:
TxTammy wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:

As if you were a threat!
Boggles the mind!
It is sad isn't it. They get rid of a good member and poster like WAM, and they do everything in the world to keep a spoiled brat on the forum, a person who ACTUALLY breaks the rules.

Never mind that...she was a moderator, one of the best, since the forum first started and did nothing to get banned. Period! Makes one wonder who rules the roost there and why WAM is not reinstated!
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Selective Moderating   Selective Moderating - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 12:35 am

TxTammy wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
TxTammy wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:

As if you were a threat!
Boggles the mind!

Never mind that...she was a moderator, one of the best, since the forum first started and did nothing to get banned. Period! Makes one wonder who rules the roost there and why WAM is not reinstated!
We know who........enough said.
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: Selective Moderating   Selective Moderating - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 12:37 am

Maybe WAM doesn't wish to be reinstated.------ Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Selective Moderating   Selective Moderating - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:09 pm

The childish member has posted he has quit again. He does this every 3 days or so. How come mods/admin cannot ban THIS guy--they have had no trouble in the past doing it to dozens and dozens of members. He WANTS to quit---SHOW HIM THE DOOR ALREADY!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TxTammy

TxTammy

PostSubject: Re: Selective Moderating   Selective Moderating - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:13 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
The childish member has posted he has quit again. He does this every 3 days or so. How come mods/admin cannot ban THIS guy--they have had no trouble in the past doing it to dozens and dozens of members. He WANTS to quit---SHOW HIM THE DOOR ALREADY!!!!!
It's a revolving door, so he can always come back.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Selective Moderating   Selective Moderating - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:53 pm

He has just opened his 3rd thread of the day. Are there no sane rational members there to ask admin to stop this foolishness??
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: Selective Moderating   Selective Moderating - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:49 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
He has just opened his 3rd thread of the day. Are there no sane rational members there to ask admin to stop this foolishness??

Wouldn't you think that constant and continual disruption of the forum would be grounds for censure of some kind?? Yet he is permitted to go on and on with these selfish outbursts. No one else would get away with behavior like that,----nor should they. Glad we don't have to put up with that kind of silliness over here!!
Back to top Go down
nevermore

nevermore

PostSubject: Re: Selective Moderating   Selective Moderating - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:35 pm

WAMcKinley wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:

Wouldn't you think that constant and continual disruption of the forum would be grounds for censure of some kind?? Yet he is permitted to go on and on with these selfish outbursts. No one else would get away with behavior like that,----nor should they. Glad we don't have to put up with that kind of silliness over here!!
well.....if he gets booted from EW he might just be showing up over here!
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: Selective Moderating   Selective Moderating - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:48 pm

nevermore wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:

Fortunately, our administration has a "fool-proof" screening system.------- Wink Wink Suspect Suspect clown clown
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Selective Moderating   Selective Moderating - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:55 pm

WAMcKinley wrote:
nevermore wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:

Fortunately, our administration has a "fool-proof" screening system.------- Wink Wink Suspect Suspect clown clown

Yeah, the old trusty Susahumor crapometer!

Selective Moderating - Page 2 Crapometer
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: Selective Moderating   Selective Moderating - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:11 pm

I see the arrow has detected the appropriate range for the "master manipulator!!" The system never fails!! clapping clapping clapping
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selective Moderating   Selective Moderating - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Selective Moderating
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2