HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who Runs The Official Susan Boyle Facebook account?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

Who Runs The Official Susan Boyle Facebook account? Empty
PostSubject: Who Runs The Official Susan Boyle Facebook account?   Who Runs The Official Susan Boyle Facebook account? EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 6:23 pm

That is my question.  confused confused confused confused confused confused confused Is it a fan site that runs it? Is it Nicola Phillips? Is it Sony?
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: Who Runs The Official Susan Boyle Facebook account?   Who Runs The Official Susan Boyle Facebook account? EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 6:47 pm

Since it is the "official" site, it would be inappropriate and unethical for a fan site to be running it. Susan's publicist, Nic Phillips or someone in her office undoubtedly is the one who manages it. Fan sites have their own social media sites on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Who Runs The Official Susan Boyle Facebook account?   Who Runs The Official Susan Boyle Facebook account? EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 6:52 pm

Clix Pix wrote:
Since it is the "official" site, it would be inappropriate and unethical for a fan site to be running it.  Susan's publicist, Nic Phillips or someone in her office undoubtedly is the one who manages it.  Fan sites have their own social media sites on Facebook,  Twitter, etc.  
Well......I have doubt.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Who Runs The Official Susan Boyle Facebook account?   Who Runs The Official Susan Boyle Facebook account? EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 6:54 pm

BTW, there is one fan site that is having an amazingly difficult time getting set up again on FB. No one I know of has any problem setting up at FB. I wonder why. Perhaps that has something to do with my question.
Back to top Go down
grandmathora

grandmathora

PostSubject: Re: Who Runs The Official Susan Boyle Facebook account?   Who Runs The Official Susan Boyle Facebook account? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 5:14 am

fudgemeister wrote:
That is my question.  confused confused confused confused confused confused confused Is it a fan site that runs it? Is it Nicola Phillips? Is it Sony?

MHO: Lecture Pink. Since I think her and the South American are Sony employee's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Runs The Official Susan Boyle Facebook account?   Who Runs The Official Susan Boyle Facebook account? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Runs The Official Susan Boyle Facebook account?
Page 1 of 1