Clix Pix
fudgemeister
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wabbit

Wabbit

Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy   Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 6:46 pm

Robert the Bruce wrote:
Trennie and I are perfectly willing to sit down and be patient.  That's the way us Marylanders are.  

I'm the one on the right.

Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy - Page 3 Lemurs468

I see you have a long trail...
Smile
Back to top Go down
Robert the Bruce

Robert the Bruce

PostSubject: Re: Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy   Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 6:48 pm

Do you mean 'tail'?

Hers is a bit longer than mine and, yes, I'm a bit envious, truth be told.
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy   Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 6:49 pm

Robert the Bruce wrote:
Do you mean 'tail'?

No, I really meant, twail, it iz de way I talk.  .. Wabbit
Back to top Go down
Robert the Bruce

Robert the Bruce

PostSubject: Re: Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy   Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 6:53 pm

Wabbit wrote:
Robert the Bruce wrote:
Do you mean 'tail'?

No, I really meant, twail, it iz de way I talk.  .. Wabbit
Ha!  Wabbits and weemurs of the world - unite!
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy   Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 6:58 pm

Robert the Bruce wrote:
Wabbit wrote:
Robert the Bruce wrote:
Do you mean 'tail'?

No, I really meant, twail, it iz de way I talk.  .. Wabbit[/b]

So do kids that descend from Malcolm III, King of Scotland. Smile
Back to top Go down
Robert the Bruce

Robert the Bruce

PostSubject: Re: Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy   Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 7:01 pm

Quote :
Quote :

So do kids that descend from Malcolm III, King of Scotland. Smile

Look out - world!
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy   Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 7:13 pm

We know how to rock !  Smile

Last edited by Wabbit on Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robert the Bruce

Robert the Bruce

PostSubject: Re: Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy   Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 7:14 pm

Oh, I think this one is more 'us':

Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy   Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 7:31 pm

kakariki wrote:
tonnie_rocca wrote:

Oh, SBFII is SBFII, and DJG's is DJG's, an never the twain shall meet,
Till Earth and Sky stand presently at God’s great Judgment Sea...  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
That post might be a little too religious for this tyoe of thread and seeing as I know what kind of poster you are and the other posts in this thread.......um, yeah I have no clue either.   Rolling Eyes
Don't worry, it was more not to dismember completely the old poem... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy   Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:33 pm

I hear there is a MASSIVE clean-up going on at SBFII. Why even have a forum?

Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy - Page 3 Clean+Up+Starts+Flood+Waters+Recede+Areas+echSHB-eD5zl
Back to top Go down
Robert the Bruce

Robert the Bruce

PostSubject: Re: Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy   Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:35 pm

My response to CBill reminding him that it was, after all, a discussion board was one of the first removed.
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy   Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:43 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
I hear there is a MASSIVE clean-up going on at SBFII. Why even have a forum?
wrong picture, it's not garbage they are throwing away, it's modest and well-formulated treasured opinions... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
trennie

PostSubject: Re: Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy   Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:50 pm

Robert the Bruce wrote:
Trennie and I are perfectly willing to sit down and be patient.  That's the way us Marylanders are.  

We're sweet aren't we?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy   Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:54 pm

Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy - Page 3 Sbfii-10
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
Robert the Bruce

Robert the Bruce

PostSubject: Re: Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy   Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:09 pm

In the Sandbox, Marie Jean just told Truus that the rules are not applied evenly!

That Little Tiger gets away with insulting people was my big clue things aren't evenly enforced.

If I said something that hurt someone's feelings, I apologized. I've done that more than once.

Last edited by Robert the Bruce on Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
whisper

whisper

PostSubject: Re: Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy   Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:13 pm

Robert the Bruce wrote:
My response to CBill reminding him that it was, after all, a discussion board was one of the first removed.
Maybe it is no longer a discussion board.....Shocked 
I do not know maybe things changed since I have been gone a lot this summer...?
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy   Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 6:10 pm

So, it is OK for a person to disrespect her manager AND her record company; both of whom have literally brought Susan to where she is today, but it is NOT OK to post against THAT person???!!!???

Back to top Go down
Robert the Bruce

Robert the Bruce

PostSubject: Re: Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy   Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 6:35 pm

trennie wrote:
Robert the Bruce wrote:

We're sweet aren't we?
Yes, I think so!
Back to top Go down
dyebat

dyebat

PostSubject: Re: Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy   Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 6:41 pm

Ommmmmmmmmmmmm . . . ?
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy   Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:20 pm

Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy - Page 3 Tumblr_mlwlfkFeS81rkd78eo1_500

Oh my, cleaning is such an experience.  One must be careful how they look.   

However,  a soiled spot is usually left no matter how hard one tries to clean..
Back to top Go down
Robert the Bruce

Robert the Bruce

PostSubject: Re: Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy   Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:22 pm

dyebat wrote:
Ommmmmmmmmmmmm . . . ?
That's Kumbaya to you, pal!
Back to top Go down
firststate

firststate

PostSubject: Re: Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy   Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:28 pm

In my fantasy world, Marie Jean, along with the few remaining sane fans who are still left on EW, stages a successful revolution, taking over the site, and immediately boots CB out on his ass - the first to go.
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy   Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:54 pm

Ahhhh,---the fresh air of freedom and tolerance would be heady stuff, indeed! They'd have to work their way up to it, a bit at a time. No one there is used to that kind of atmosphere!-------------Shocked pale Wink 
Back to top Go down
whisper

whisper

PostSubject: Re: Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy   Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:05 pm

firststate wrote:
In my fantasy world, Marie Jean, along with the few remaining sane fans who are still left on EW, stages a successful revolution, taking over the site, and immediately boots CB out on his ass - the first to go.
Oh my dog EW takes that as fact....What a Face 
Hey mods Firstate was only dreaming. Is there a rule against dreaming...?????confused 
Back to top Go down
whisper

whisper

PostSubject: Re: Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy   Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:07 pm

WAMcKinley wrote:
  Ahhhh,---the fresh air of freedom and tolerance would be heady stuff, indeed!   They'd have to work their way up to it, a bit at a time.   No one there is used to that kind of atmosphere!-------------Shocked pale Wink 
Thanks to DJG we have that free atmosphere here....sunny 
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy   Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:19 pm

Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy - Page 3 Aaahhhh

“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
― GEORGE WASHINGTON
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy   Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:25 pm

Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy - Page 3 Admin_kick
Back to top Go down
Robert the Bruce

Robert the Bruce

PostSubject: Re: Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy   Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 2:40 pm

You can read something - but you can't comment!

Daily Mail Article "Boyle's War"

Eighty-two folks have 'thanked' Counic for posting it.   But you can't discuss something that is being widely reported in the news.

Last edited by Robert the Bruce on Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bernicer

bernicer

PostSubject: Re: Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy   Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 2:53 pm

Robert the Bruce wrote:
You can read something - but you can't comment!

Daily Mail Article "Boyle's War"

Seventy-five folks have 'thanked' Counic for posting it.   But you can't discuss something that is being widely reported in the news.  
What did you think, that you were a forum or something? What a Face 
Back to top Go down
monkey

monkey

PostSubject: Re: Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy   Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 3:42 pm

It has become a social gathering for little old ladies, regardless of age or gender, with little old lady sensitivities being the main concern.  I guess that is how they see Susan these days.  Most are very happy with that, so it will continue with no independent thought or expression.  Each forum has its personality and that is theirs. I can't really say "ours" anymore.  Although I may be a little old lady, I do not have little old lady sensitivities, and so I have become a misfit there.  Too bad after all these years, but you can't fight city hall. especially when some are allowed to say anything and no response is even allowed.
 Their belief that they own access to Susan will sustain them, even though they don't seem to realize that most of their 'leaders" are practically stalkers. For those who have met Susan numerous times, there is no reason to go to an M&G, as Sadie will prioritize those who have not met Susan, and vice versa, before.  So if you are clever you make individual trips to Bathgate on private business, and then prevail on someone to get Susan to come a see you as long as you are there, and she knows you so well.

Best of luck to most of them,as there are a lot of very nice people on there who will be used to bolster the ongoing "official" nature of the forum itself.  As long as they are happy, so be it.
Back to top Go down
Robert the Bruce

Robert the Bruce

PostSubject: Re: Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy   Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 3:59 pm

I was on a political discussion board once - a very large one.  And they periodically had these mass purges of folks.  In this case, the three guys running the board were clearly hoping to get White House jobs.  So, slowly, it went from being a massive site to a big pep rally.

I just don't understand what makes SBFII so censorous that they use prior restraint on discussion that is already in the public sphere on various news sites.  I understand that there is some language and terminology that they might not want folks to use on some topics, but cutting off all discussion is so odd.  I change my mind on whether it is just different sensibilities or if they are trying to win favour by depicting themselves as THE almost-official website.  Sometimes, the latter seems to work for some of their members.

As you say, there are a lot of nice folks over there.  Here's hoping some news comes up that makes it a board worthy of those members.
Back to top Go down
Robert the Bruce

Robert the Bruce

PostSubject: Re: Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy   Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:20 pm

This article describes what is, clearly, a real turning point for LSB - perhaps, two: having had the terrific concert tour and, now, telling her brother 'no'.

To not know about these things is kind of like reading Pride and Prejudice without the scene were Elizabeth, under pressure from her mother to accept a proposal of marriage from a dolt realizes her father supports her in NOT accepting that proposal. It's a real turning point in the book.

Our Girl's turned a corner.
Back to top Go down
trennie

PostSubject: Re: Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy   Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:32 pm

Robert the Bruce wrote:
This article describes what is, clearly, a real turning point for LSB - perhaps, two:  having had the terrific concert tour and, now, telling her brother 'no'.

To not know about these things is kind of like reading Pride and Prejudice without the scene were Elizabeth, under pressure from her mother to accept a proposal of marriage from a dolt realizes her father supports her in NOT accepting that proposal.  It's a real turning point in the book.

Our Girl's turned a corner.  
And isn't it interesting that Counic came up with this clever way to get the information out but avoid transgressing Rule #1 by closing the thread to comments. Plus, subsequent mods have "bumped it up" to be sure everybody sees it. I think this is also a turning point for Gerry in the other forum.
Back to top Go down
Robert the Bruce

Robert the Bruce

PostSubject: Re: Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy   Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:36 pm

Yes.  I think it is a turning point in other ways, too.

I was under the impression someone else closed the thread rather than Counic.

However, yes, it's fascinating it keeps getting bumped up by moderators.

85 "thanks" now.
Back to top Go down
whisper

whisper

PostSubject: Re: Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy   Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:39 pm

No discussion about an open news article concerning Susan ...?
I thought that other forum was members owned and members run..? Members are more silencend than not....Shocked 
Has it by any chance turned into a forum run in the image  of mods, Admin and board...?  Totalitarian systems operate like that and I know a little of that.
I am surprised women of the free world subject themselves to a board that silences its members.What a shame and is soooooo sad.....What a Face Crying or Very sad pale

Last edited by whisper on Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy   Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Censoring--It Does Not Come Easy
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SusaHumor :: Guest Forum :: Guest Forum - Revelations-
Jump to: