BettyBoop
Admin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

SBFII: Some more of their comments about members Empty
PostSubject: SBFII: Some more of their comments about members   SBFII: Some more of their comments about members EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:21 pm

Here are a few more quotes from the ‘red scarf forum’ (now known as SBFII) admin/mod’s private thread. These are comments they’ve made about their members privately between themselves. As usual, I have added my own comments. As always, none of this material has been obtained using any illegal methods. Text in green are actual extracts from their private thread.

Admin P:

“What planet is this person on?”

“Some folk are so narrow minded its beyond belief”

“I sometimes wonder if they are all on LSD or something”

My comment: I sometimes think you’re on something! Calling other people ‘narrow minded’ is a bit rich! Rolling Eyes

Moderator J:

“I know they [members] are frustrating but we can't get ourselves into something we can't win”

My comment: Win what exactly? It’s supposed to be a fansite?! So you are playing games with people?! Rolling Eyes

Moderator L:

“Also finding [member] a bit hard to take too - always complaining about something. Now where is that "shut the hell up" button?”

Admin K: Wish we had one [Mod]!”

Admin [no longer ‘staff’]:

“I wish we had an "ignore" feature”

Admin K:

“I have a mental ignore button”

My comment: And I wish we had a ‘get rid of the SBFII staff’ button! Laughing

Admin K:

“And she is off again! ([member]). Why on Earth doesn't the woman leave the Forum?”

My comment: And why don’t you leave the forum and make everyone happy!? Wink

Moderator L:

“Sassy's young and talks too much”

My comment: And you're old and talk bollocks! Wink

Moderator L:

“Perhaps we ARE over-moderating”

My comment: Ya think?! Rolling Eyes

Moderator L:

“What kind of problems does Ammo have? I know there's something wrong with her”

My comment: Oh really, expert now are we? And what exactly would it have to do with you anyway?

Moderator L:

“I think a lot of the members are really ticked off about [member], who is bipolar.”

My comment: Again, what would that have to do with you?

Admin P:

“[Former Admin] - if you have not done so could you PM her to shut her up.”

My comment: So glad you hold your members in such high regard!

Admin P (while discussing advice taken on moderating forums):

“They take pains to avoid banning folk who personally annoy them “Otherwise we would be banning 20 a week!” LOL I’d be banning more than that.

My comment: [my bolding] And that just about sums up why you shouldn’t be in an admin position.

Mod no longer staff

“Sure like to PM her saying "Yes we might consider your suggeston if you'd lay off your silly exclamation marks making it seem like you're telling us off !" It's ok in a greeting how ive seen certain ones say to me "Hey [xxx]!" but the way she's using it doesn't it sound somewhat inflammatory ? "Hey you silly people" it seems like she's saying "Wake up!" Oh Clix she's a joy and a half for sure.”

My comment: [my bolding] This has to be one of the most bizarre things I’ve seen in these private threads. The ‘logic’ they’re using here is that by using exclamation marks she’s being inflammatory? What the hell are they rambling about? Get some help!
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
BettyBoop

BettyBoop

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Some more of their comments about members   SBFII: Some more of their comments about members EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:11 pm

Unbelievable! I would love to see what they have been saying in their chat room AFTER all the Blogs and disclosures have been posted publicly. I can just imagine! Oh, BTW, I am not the one they are talking about but !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Some more of their comments about members   SBFII: Some more of their comments about members EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:22 pm

Oooooh, aren't I just a joy and a half?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!

Aw, and here I thought they all just LOVED me over there!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not.

Last edited by Clix Pix on Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
whisper

whisper

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Some more of their comments about members   SBFII: Some more of their comments about members EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:23 pm

That all explains why I have received at times snarky PM from mods. Unbelievable and they are so called Susan Boyle fans...????? Why are they mods and admins? It is so sad... Sad

Last edited by whisper on Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Some more of their comments about members   SBFII: Some more of their comments about members EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:25 pm

Clix Pix wrote:

.Not.

Well clearly "their loss is our gain!!!"
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Some more of their comments about members   SBFII: Some more of their comments about members EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:29 pm

You know, I can't help wondering......they are so contemptuous of someone who apparently has problems (we've seen this in several examples from their discussions). Wouldn't it be interesting if underneath it all they are really contemptuous of Susan, too? After all, she has clearly stated her particular issues. Just imagine this for a moment. Suppose Susan weren't the person the forum is meant to be celebrating, suppose instead she were an ordinary member participating in that site. Wonder what they'd have to say about her? We can pretty well bet that if Susan weren't famous and a worldwide singing sensation that these people wouldn't give her the time of day, much less be foisting gifts on her and making visits to her home.....

I believe one of the individuals "on staff" at SBFII works in a field having to do with social services. I feel very, very sorry for those who are her colleagues, but I feel even more sorry for her clients!
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Some more of their comments about members   SBFII: Some more of their comments about members EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:30 pm

janakimack wrote:
Clix Pix wrote:

.Not.

Well clearly "their loss is our gain!!!"

Why, thank you, Jana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Some more of their comments about members   SBFII: Some more of their comments about members EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:40 pm

Well at the end of the day we're here to celebrate Susan and to have fun - so let's get to it and read some of those absurd jokes!!! I mean we still haven't got ol Boss Face to sing for us yet - perhaps we should be expending more energy on finding ways and means - like putting a secret tape recorder in his shower or something... but first we have to find which of the islands he inhabits!!! There is also a $25,000 reward for finding him I believe.
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Some more of their comments about members   SBFII: Some more of their comments about members EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:43 pm

Only $25,000? Oh, gee, I thought it was $50,000 and all expenses paid for the trip, the lodgings, the meals and entertainment!
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Some more of their comments about members   SBFII: Some more of their comments about members EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:07 pm

Admin wrote:
Here are a few more quotes from the ‘red scarf forum’ (now known as SBFII) admin/mod’s private thread. These are comments they’ve made about their members privately between themselves. As usual, I have added my own comments. As always, none of this material has been obtained using any illegal methods. Text in green are actual extracts from their private thread.

Admin P:

“What planet is this person on?”

“Some folk are so narrow minded its beyond belief”

“I sometimes wonder if they are all on LSD or something”

My comment: I sometimes think you’re on something! Calling other people ‘narrow minded’ is a bit rich! Rolling Eyes

Moderator J:

“I know they [members] are frustrating but we can't get ourselves into something we can't win”

My comment: Win what exactly? It’s supposed to be a fansite?! So you are playing games with people?! Rolling Eyes

Moderator L:

“Also finding [member] a bit hard to take too - always complaining about something. Now where is that "shut the hell up" button?”

Admin K: Wish we had one [Mod]!”

Admin [no longer ‘staff’]:

“I wish we had an "ignore" feature”

Admin K:

“I have a mental ignore button”

My comment: And I wish we had a ‘get rid of the SBFII staff’ button! Laughing

Admin K:

“And she is off again! ([member]). Why on Earth doesn't the woman leave the Forum?”

My comment: And why don’t you leave the forum and make everyone happy!? Wink

Moderator L:

“Sassy's young and talks too much”

My comment: And you're old and talk bollocks! Wink

Moderator L:

Moderator L:

My comment: Oh really, expert now are we? And what exactly would it have to do with you anyway?

Moderator L:

“I think a lot of the members are really ticked off about [member], who is bipolar.”

My comment: Again, what would that have to do with you?

Admin P:

“[Former Admin] - if you have not done so could you PM her to shut her up.”

My comment: So glad you hold your members in such high regard!

“They take pains to avoid banning folk who personally annoy them “Otherwise we would be banning 20 a week!” LOL I’d be banning more than that.

My comment: [my bolding] And that just about sums up why you shouldn’t be in an admin position.

Mod no longer staff

“Sure like to PM her saying "Yes we might consider your suggeston if you'd lay off your silly exclamation marks making it seem like you're telling us off !" It's ok in a greeting how ive seen certain ones say to me "Hey [xxx]!" but the way she's using it doesn't it sound somewhat inflammatory ? "Hey you silly people" it seems like she's saying "Wake up!" Oh Clix she's a joy and a half for sure.”

My comment: [my bolding] This has to be one of the most bizarre things I’ve seen in these private threads. The ‘logic’ they’re using here is that by using exclamation marks she’s being inflammatory? What the hell are they rambling about? Get some help!

THIS is absolutely disgusting. I wonder who else they talk about behind their backs. ?? They sure don't appreciate their members. It would be interesting to see what they say about others in their private chats. I hope SBFII members take notice of the ill winds headed their way by their administrators and mods. Me thinks SBFII needs to take a course in etiquette and if they can't treat their members any better than this they need to RESIGN. I wonder what the say about Susan behind her back. ?? I hope the members there wise up to the corrupt behavior of the staff they post " Excellent Post" to. The staff are corrupt and need some mental counseling before they start accusing others. The SBFII staff have no ethics whatseoever. .
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Some more of their comments about members   SBFII: Some more of their comments about members EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:15 pm

Clix Pix wrote:
Only $25,000? Oh, gee, I thought it was $50,000 and all expenses paid for the trip, the lodgings, the meals and entertainment!

Actually I noticed I left out a few 0s, I think it was actually $250,000,000 - it was a post by GC but I don't have a clue where anymore!!!

But of course for the expenses paid - we'll just do a quick whip around!!!
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Some more of their comments about members   SBFII: Some more of their comments about members EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:35 pm

Clix Pix wrote:
You know, I can't help wondering......they are so contemptuous of someone who apparently has problems (we've seen this in several examples from their discussions). Wouldn't it be interesting if underneath it all they are really contemptuous of Susan, too? After all, she has clearly stated her particular issues. Just imagine this for a moment. Suppose Susan weren't the person the forum is meant to be celebrating, suppose instead she were an ordinary member participating in that site. Wonder what they'd have to say about her? We can pretty well bet that if Susan weren't famous and a worldwide singing sensation that these people wouldn't give her the time of day, much less be foisting gifts on her and making visits to her home.....

I believe one of the individuals "on staff" at SBFII works in a field having to do with social services. I feel very, very sorry for those who are her colleagues, but I feel even more sorry for her clients!

With my work in mental health for over 31 years this so called SBFII staff needs some training in how to treat clients and other people with respect. Where I worked in mental health this person would be fired in a New York minute. This person seems to be lacking in so many aspects on treating anyone. Maybe they need treatment theirself. ?? They sure need more training in how to treat people the right way.

Last edited by mdillow31 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Some more of their comments about members   SBFII: Some more of their comments about members EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:37 pm

janakimack wrote:
Clix Pix wrote:

Actually I noticed I left out a few 0s, I think it was actually $250,000,000 - it was a post by GC but I don't have a clue where anymore!!!

But of course for the expenses paid - we'll just do a quick whip around!!!

Well, indeed there will be a quick whip around.... Gotta fund our people for their important mission!!!
Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Some more of their comments about members   SBFII: Some more of their comments about members EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:18 pm

Admin wrote:

When the vast majority of a certain group of people (for example, membership of a forum) or the world at large seems to be terminally fecked up to you, it is sometimes fruitful to inquire whether the problem really lies with the group of people (or greater world at large), or whether the problem in fact lies with you. Just sayin'. Then again, that would require some insight and self-awareness -

Clix Pix wrote:

Excellent observation. Sure provides food for thought -
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Some more of their comments about members   SBFII: Some more of their comments about members EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:57 pm

Admin wrote:
Moderator L:

laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap

Quote :
Moderator L:

She knows bullshit when she smells it, so whatever PERSONAL, NONE OF YOUR G.D. BUSINESS "problems" she may have, she's a pretty sharp cookie in MY book. cheering

Quote :
Moderator L:

Man, the compassion flowing from these people just overwhelms me. Is this what Jesus would do?

Quote :
Mod no longer staff

..."Hey you silly people" it seems like she's saying "Wake up!"...

I wouldn't be surprised if that's exactly what she WAS saying! Hello!!! laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor Well, maybe a few people are starting to wake up, now.

So, in sum, we have contempt for people with mental illnesses, contempt for people who don't fit whatever exalted criteria the management of the site find "Not Annoying," and contempt for people who use too many exclamation points. I really think these people would NOT give Susan Boyle the time of day if she hadn't become rich and famous.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Some more of their comments about members   SBFII: Some more of their comments about members EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:00 pm

and contempt for people who use too many exclamation points.
OMG!!!!!! They MUST really despise me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
knudt

knudt

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Some more of their comments about members   SBFII: Some more of their comments about members EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:26 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
OMG!!!!!! They MUST really despise me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
I'm sure they loved you, Fudge.
ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Some more of their comments about members   SBFII: Some more of their comments about members EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:32 pm

knudt wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
ROFL ROFL

Absolutely!!! I'm sure they ESPECIALLY loved all of the pointed questions and observations that preceded the zillions of exclamation points!!!!! LOLflag
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Some more of their comments about members   SBFII: Some more of their comments about members EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:41 pm

knudt wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
ROFL ROFL
Yes--up until 6 months ago!
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Some more of their comments about members   SBFII: Some more of their comments about members EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:04 pm

I think that just about names it Boh. But I bet a dime to a dollar we probally didn't think of one or two SBFII do not like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Some more of their comments about members   SBFII: Some more of their comments about members EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:06 pm

whisper wrote:
That all explains why I have received at times snarky PM from mods. Unbelievable and they are so called Susan Boyle friends...????? Why are they mods and admins? It is so sad... Sad

you know, I used to get a warning a week, and I thought, if I didn't get one I have done something wrong. LOL L saying I am young and talk too much. She's a hoot.

Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Some more of their comments about members   SBFII: Some more of their comments about members EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:09 pm

Sassyone wrote:
whisper wrote:
That all explains why I have received at times snarky PM from mods. Unbelievable and they are so called Susan Boyle friends...????? Why are they mods and admins? It is so sad... Sad

you know, I used to get a warning a week, and I thought, if I didn't get one I have done something wrong. LOL L saying I am young and talk too much. She's a hoot.

When I resigned in Dec 2009 Mod L kept emailing me wanting to know why.. well the reason why is because of the horrendous way they treated their members then. I could not see staying on a forum where the admin/mod, etc had no respect for their membership.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Some more of their comments about members   SBFII: Some more of their comments about members EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:38 am

When I was a mod there I thought I could help and make things better. Well, that lasted less tan 2 months and I asked to resign. As you know they treat everyone there with little to no respect. I'm glad I am gone. I haven't thought about it much. They actually did me a favor, I clean my house now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Some more of their comments about members   SBFII: Some more of their comments about members Empty

Back to top Go down

SBFII: Some more of their comments about members
Page 1 of 1