HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
andyp

avatar

Posts : 19845
Points : 19857
Join date : 2011-03-08
Location : Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:41 pm

firststate wrote:
The possibility of Susan browsing SBII aside Rolling Eyes , I don't believe that Susan will ever respond to any posts on her own for the simple reason that she would have to use the "hunt and peck" method to type out the simplest message and respond in kind - time-consuming. I could be wrong but I doubt Susan has ever taking any typing courses.

To me, that isn't an issue. All of my family are in their 60s, some in their 70s and are doing quite well with typing email and other things although they have no typing. In my opnion Susan will never post on the fan site simply because it would not be professional to do so. Whatever the fans believe the site is, it is only a fan site and for Susan to become a member sending and answering messages back and forth, all boundaires would break down between what she represents and what fans represent. It is one thing to kid around with Stevieboy (and maybe that nonsense is too much), but it would be another thing completely for her to start fielding questions presented by fans on the fansite on a regular basis. I suppose there would be nothing wrong with it, but all boundaries would be broken and she would lose the control she has over her life and career rather quickly.

I could be wrong but that is the way I see it.

Back to top Go down
Emmylou

avatar

Posts : 2626
Points : 2785
Join date : 2011-07-06
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:14 am

Jemina wrote:
Emmylou wrote:
Jemina wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Jemina wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Hey Mauro, how come Susan NEVER responds to all your posts to her?? And the powers that be over there ALWAYS warning that she drops in all the time. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Is Mauro calling for Susan to drop in just for him?
According to Pickles, Susan drops in all the time. I would think that Mauro would find it strange that she has NEVER once acknowledged his hundreds of tribute videos.
Mauro must be heartbroken

Mauros daily (and multi site) proclamations of his love and support for Susan, his numerous tribute videos and posters have sadly not resulted in his most ardent wish - that Susan will contact him personally and that a relationship will develop between them! Mauro should try and develop a relationship with a woman where he lives - he lives in a fantasy. It's a shame, since he looks to be quite a young guy.
Okay, so Susan is Mauro's fantasy woman? So what? He looks harmless to me. And he can have a relationship and a fantasy too. Makes life interesting and fun sometimes.

True, he's not hurting anyone.
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

avatar

Posts : 51699
Points : 53012
Join date : 2009-10-11
Location : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:21 pm

Emmylou wrote:
Jemina wrote:
Emmylou wrote:
Jemina wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Jemina wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Hey Mauro, how come Susan NEVER responds to all your posts to her?? And the powers that be over there ALWAYS warning that she drops in all the time. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Is Mauro calling for Susan to drop in just for him?
According to Pickles, Susan drops in all the time. I would think that Mauro would find it strange that she has NEVER once acknowledged his hundreds of tribute videos.
Mauro must be heartbroken

Mauros daily (and multi site) proclamations of his love and support for Susan, his numerous tribute videos and posters have sadly not resulted in his most ardent wish - that Susan will contact him personally and that a relationship will develop between them! Mauro should try and develop a relationship with a woman where he lives - he lives in a fantasy. It's a shame, since he looks to be quite a young guy.
Okay, so Susan is Mauro's fantasy woman? So what? He looks harmless to me. And he can have a relationship and a fantasy too. Makes life interesting and fun sometimes.

True, he's not hurting anyone.

Mauro is harmless. I just ignore him.



Last edited by Wabbit on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 61369
Points : 66305
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 68
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:53 pm


Mauro is harmless. I just ignore him.


No, he just brings up "Lirpa Loof" every day just about. If it were not for him, that name would hardly ever come up! No No No No No No No No No No
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

avatar

Posts : 51699
Points : 53012
Join date : 2009-10-11
Location : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:55 pm

fudgemeister wrote:

Mauro is harmless. I just ignore him.


No, he just brings up "Lirpa Loof" every day just about. If it were not for him, that name would hardly ever come up! No No No No No No No No No No

Why can't you ignore him. ?? I find it very easy to do. The guy isn't the focal point of my life.



Last edited by Wabbit on Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

avatar

Posts : 19736
Points : 19974
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 73
Location : Concord, New Hampshire

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:58 pm

Wabbit wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:

Mauro is harmless. I just ignore him.


No, he just brings up "Lirpa Loof" every day just about. If it were not for him, that name would hardly ever come up! No No No No No No No No No No

Why can't you ignore him. ?? I find it very easy to do. The guy isn't the focal point of my life.

Marianne
____________________________________________________________

I sympathize with Fudge. Mauro is difficult to ignore since he monopolizes forums with multitudes of his insipid tribute videos and sickly sweet blather to Susan. Admins don't say anything to him because he is so easy to offend, at which point he resigns in a huff,---only to return shortly thereafter to do the same thing all over again. He might be "a nice guy,"---but he's also a pill the way he uses forums to promote himself and his ickky videos.

Back to top Go down
Wabbit

avatar

Posts : 51699
Points : 53012
Join date : 2009-10-11
Location : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:00 pm

WAMcKinley wrote:
Wabbit wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:

Mauro is harmless. I just ignore him.


No, he just brings up "Lirpa Loof" every day just about. If it were not for him, that name would hardly ever come up! No No No No No No No No No No

Why can't you ignore him. ?? I find it very easy to do. The guy isn't the focal point of my life.

____________________________________________________________

I sympathize with Fudge. Mauro is difficult to ignore since he monopolizes forums with multitudes of his insipid tribute videos and sickly sweet blather to Susan. Admins don't say anything to him because he is so easy to offend, at which point he resigns in a huff,---only to return shortly thereafter to do the same thing all over again. He might be "a nice guy,"---but he's also a pill the way he uses forums to promote himself and his ickky videos.


I am just saying I have learned to ignore him and glad I can. I have more on my plate than Mauro. Smile



Last edited by Wabbit on Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

avatar

Posts : 19736
Points : 19974
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 73
Location : Concord, New Hampshire

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:03 pm

Wabbit wrote:
I am just saying I have learned to ignore him and glad I can. I have more on my plate than Mauro. Smile

Marianne[/b][/color]
______________________________________________________________

Um,................I'm hoping that's true of all of us. From what I've seen, it is.
Back to top Go down
Jemina

avatar

Posts : 776
Points : 784
Join date : 2011-12-08

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:13 am

fudgemeister wrote:

Mauro is harmless. I just ignore him.


No, he just brings up "Lirpa Loof" every day just about. If it were not for him, that name would hardly ever come up! No No No No No No No No No No
Mauro isn't any more annoying than a lot of the others in there like a couple who have to praise themselves on how wonderful sons and daughters they are to their moms and parents. I have to bite my tongue too every time just as much as you do over Mauro.
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

avatar

Posts : 19736
Points : 19974
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 73
Location : Concord, New Hampshire

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:53 am

Jemina wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:

Mauro is harmless. I just ignore him.


No, he just brings up "Lirpa Loof" every day just about. If it were not for him, that name would hardly ever come up! No No No No No No No No No No
Mauro isn't any more annoying than a lot of the others in there like a couple who have to praise themselves on how wonderful sons and daughters they are to their moms and parents. I have to bite my tongue too every time just as much as you do over Mauro.
________________________________________________________________

Or what great parents they are and what outstanding kids they have raised!--------- Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 61369
Points : 66305
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 68
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:59 am

I do not like Maro's tribute videos, so I do not watch them. NO PROBLEM. But the Lirpa Loof thing is very different. And the admin. there ALLOWS his LL threads to be viewed by the public. HA-HA. It is so hilarious Kalua and Tink. No No No No No No No No No No
Back to top Go down
Jemina

avatar

Posts : 776
Points : 784
Join date : 2011-12-08

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:59 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
I do not like Maro's tribute videos, so I do not watch them. NO PROBLEM. But the Lirpa Loof thing is very different. And the admin. there ALLOWS his LL threads to be viewed by the public. HA-HA. It is so hilarious Kalua and Tink. No No No No No No No No No No
Lirpa Loof Lirpa Loof Lirpa Loof Lirpa Loof Lirpa Loof Lirpa Loof Lirpa Loof Lirpa Loof Lirpa Loof Lirpa Loof Lirpa Loof
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

avatar

Posts : 19736
Points : 19974
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 73
Location : Concord, New Hampshire

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:24 am

Jemina wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
I do not like Maro's tribute videos, so I do not watch them. NO PROBLEM. But the Lirpa Loof thing is very different. And the admin. there ALLOWS his LL threads to be viewed by the public. HA-HA. It is so hilarious Kalua and Tink. No No No No No No No No No No
Lirpa Loof Lirpa Loof Lirpa Loof Lirpa Loof Lirpa Loof Lirpa Loof Lirpa Loof Lirpa Loof Lirpa Loof Lirpa Loof Lirpa Loof
____________________________________________________________________________________

Just returned from the new forum. I always check out what's been posted since I was there last, so I clicked on "Posts Unread Since Your Last Visit." Out of 20 threads available to me, 15 were tribute videos or threads begun by ----"guess who?"---!! That's what I mean.--- Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
pancake

avatar

Posts : 1671
Points : 1678
Join date : 2010-08-19
Location : Texas, USA

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:03 am

WAMcKinley wrote:
Jemina wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
I do not like Maro's tribute videos, so I do not watch them. NO PROBLEM. But the Lirpa Loof thing is very different. And the admin. there ALLOWS his LL threads to be viewed by the public. HA-HA. It is so hilarious Kalua and Tink. No No No No No No No No No No
Lirpa Loof Lirpa Loof Lirpa Loof Lirpa Loof Lirpa Loof Lirpa Loof Lirpa Loof Lirpa Loof Lirpa Loof Lirpa Loof Lirpa Loof
____________________________________________________________________________________

Just returned from the new forum. I always check out what's been posted since I was there last, so I clicked on "Posts Unread Since Your Last Visit." Out of 20 threads available to me, 15 were tribute videos or threads begun by ----"guess who?"---!! That's what I mean.--- Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

My, Oh My, this kid's really gone round the bend. Way...Way around the bend. I feel sorry for him. He really needs an intervention.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 61369
Points : 66305
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 68
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:18 pm

A moderator at SBFII has reminded the members about rule #6--No putting down other artists! It concerned Howard Stern. So let me get this straight, it is NOT OK to put down Howard Stern, BUT it is OK to call Susan, Lirpa Loof! Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo

Also, apparently, asking everyone to wear a red scarf IS bullying; but using the name Lirpa Loof is NOT a form of bullying! Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo

INCREDIBLE!!!!
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

avatar

Posts : 8986
Points : 10042
Join date : 2009-09-20
Location : Rome, Italy

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:49 pm



Fudge, they are just fanatics, it happened before in many circumstances and centuries: fanatics, cultists and believers in whatever the leaders want them to believe... human history repeats itself at every scale, and actually this is only the small scale, you know, only some intriguing around a minor fansite... Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 61369
Points : 66305
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 68
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:34 pm

They just closed the thread about Howard Stern! He is given more respect than Susan!!!!!!! No No No No No No No No No No

Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 61369
Points : 66305
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 68
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:50 pm

One Hi Lirpa Loof thread at SBFII is NOT enough. Mauro needs two of them! No No No No No No No No No No Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick

A request from Andy Stephens jem&steverfriends... ►
Hi Lirpa Loof UDRMDADRM ►
January 2012 BANNER... Clarissastarr ►
Change & Contrast Kalua ►
3rd Anniversary Susan Boyle's... Robert the Bruce ►
Hi Lirpa Loof sugar puddin ►
The Twitter Thread NYUSA ►
With great sadness Etta James... retiredgran ►
Poll VOTE Favorite Susan... MartyPA ►
Compilation Albums Featuring... MollBobbers ►
Susan Boyle Year 3 jordie ►
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 61369
Points : 66305
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 68
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:20 pm

It is truly amazing to me that people cannot find their moral compass over at SBFII, and say, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALREADY concerning Mauro and his 6 Lirpa Loof threads, AND his ridiculous obsessional rants about what Susan "might" be saying! The moderators have never ever had a problem with deleting the most inconsequential crap that might get posted there. Post off-topic, and ALL HELL breaks loose!!

Yet, here we have a case of all his "made up" quotes by Susan, with several members complaining about them, and the mods do NOTHING about it! In fact, one mod stated that it is not OK to chastise other members in the threads!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Has anyone read the numerous posts by CanadianBill???? Talk about chastising!!! He is the CHASTISER-IN-CHIEF!!! Oh, I forget, he obviously operates with the OK of admin. over there!
Back to top Go down
andyp

avatar

Posts : 19845
Points : 19857
Join date : 2011-03-08
Location : Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:24 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
It is truly amazing to me that people cannot find their moral compass over at SBFII, and say, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALREADY concerning Mauro and his 6 Lirpa Loof threads, AND his ridiculous obsessional rants about what Susan "might" be saying! The moderators have never ever had a problem with deleting the most inconsequential crap that might get posted there. Post off-topic, and ALL HELL breaks loose!!

Yet, here we have a case of all his "made up" quotes by Susan, with several members complaining about them, and the mods do NOTHING about it! In fact, one mod stated that it is not OK to chastise other members in the threads!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Has anyone read the numerous posts by CanadianBill???? Talk about chastising!!! He is the CHASTISER-IN-CHIEF!!! Oh, I forget, he obviously operates with the OK of admin. over there!

You forget, Fudgie, that Lirpa Loof was stevieboy's invention so the mods are probably protecting stevieboy in not reacting to Mauro. It doen't offend me at all, apart from the fact that I think it is silly. It is too silly to be disrespectful in my opinion.

Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 61369
Points : 66305
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 68
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:29 pm

andyp wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
It is truly amazing to me that people cannot find their moral compass over at SBFII, and say, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALREADY concerning Mauro and his 6 Lirpa Loof threads, AND his ridiculous obsessional rants about what Susan "might" be saying! The moderators have never ever had a problem with deleting the most inconsequential crap that might get posted there. Post off-topic, and ALL HELL breaks loose!!

Yet, here we have a case of all his "made up" quotes by Susan, with several members complaining about them, and the mods do NOTHING about it! In fact, one mod stated that it is not OK to chastise other members in the threads!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Has anyone read the numerous posts by CanadianBill???? Talk about chastising!!! He is the CHASTISER-IN-CHIEF!!! Oh, I forget, he obviously operates with the OK of admin. over there!

You forget, Fudgie, that Lirpa Loof was stevieboy's invention so the mods are probably protecting stevieboy in not reacting to Mauro. It doen't offend me at all, apart from the fact that I think it is silly. It is too silly to be disrespectful in my opinion.

Sorry. It is TOTALLY disrespectful!!
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 61369
Points : 66305
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 68
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Fri May 25, 2012 4:02 pm

Here is a truly laughable mod post at SBFII. A mod is now saying that Susan should only be referred to as Susan. This is due to a reference about her being called a "frizzy little hobbit". Needless to say she should not be called that. However, what is worse is that they still allow 4-6 threads over there calling her Lirpa Loof, which is April Fool backwards!!! So Mrs. Moderator, put your money where your mouth is and GET RID OF THE LIRPA LOOF ALREADY!
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 61369
Points : 66305
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 68
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Fri May 25, 2012 4:53 pm

Now another mod says that Susan WANTS to be called Susan!!!!! Hey admin. at SBFII---what more proof do you need??? LL IS both denigrating AND bullying!!! It is time to get rid of it!!
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 61369
Points : 66305
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 68
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Fri May 25, 2012 7:31 pm

Now PickledTink has weighed in. She claims it is Susan's wish to keep the name. Hey Tink--how long are you going to keep up this bull! You know it was you guys who picked the name. Do you REALLY believe that Susan would get upset if that ridiculous name were removed from the forum??? When are you going to show decency and respect and get rid of the name ONCE AND FOR ALL! You should be ashamed!!
Back to top Go down
andyp

avatar

Posts : 19845
Points : 19857
Join date : 2011-03-08
Location : Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Fri May 25, 2012 7:58 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
Here is a truly laughable mod post at SBFII. A mod is now saying that Susan should only be referred to as Susan. This is due to a reference about her being called a "frizzy little hobbit". Needless to say she should not be called that. However, what is worse is that they still allow 4-6 threads over there calling her Lirpa Loof, which is April Fool backwards!!! So Mrs. Moderator, put your money where your mouth is and GET RID OF THE LIRPA LOOF ALREADY!

You know, I'm one of those people who don't care what they call me as long as they don't call me late to dinner. I think "frizzy little hobbit" is a bit cute. I don't know what context it was said in, but context matters. Mind you, I didn't see the movie so I have my own image of the hobbit in my head.

But you are correct. I was born at 12:30 midnight, April 2nd. Beat april 1st by a half hour. My mother always said that being born on April 1st would bring a lifetime of teasing and possibly Susan has some very bad memories from her childhood.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 61369
Points : 66305
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 68
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Fri May 25, 2012 8:08 pm

And you all at SBFII talk such a good game of how you are against bullying. What a joke!
Back to top Go down
bernicer

avatar

Posts : 12330
Points : 12970
Join date : 2011-04-04
Age : 73
Location : Missouri, USA

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Fri May 25, 2012 8:16 pm

They have always made a point of not changing her user-name and that is their prerogative. For someone who has admitted she knew nothing about computers and the Internet, how was the choice of change offered to Susan? Was it offered with an explanation and other examples or simply would you like to change? I'm glad I'm not the one who visited Susan and informed her about how we made this joke concerning her birth date and then ask her would she like to keep it. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 61369
Points : 66305
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 68
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Fri May 25, 2012 8:25 pm

I am willing to bet that Susan has NEVER logged into SBFII in her life without Stevieboy there.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 61369
Points : 66305
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 68
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Fri May 25, 2012 8:35 pm

So let me get this straight. You can pick the denigrating name Lirpa Loof WITHOUT her permission, but now you CANNOT remove it unless she gives permission!
Back to top Go down
terijay

avatar

Posts : 23351
Points : 23492
Join date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Fri May 25, 2012 8:35 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
I am willing to bet that Susan has NEVER logged into SBFII in her life without Stevieboy there.

No. I just posted that is was moot because it is very unlikely she will come on to the forum again as Lirpa Loof anyway. So, to me, the discussion is closed.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 61369
Points : 66305
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 68
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Fri May 25, 2012 8:42 pm

terijay wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
I am willing to bet that Susan has NEVER logged into SBFII in her life without Stevieboy there.

No. I just posted that is was moot because it is very unlikely she will come on to the forum again as Lirpa Loof anyway. So, to me, the discussion is closed.
How can it be closed if there are a number of threads there dedicated to Lirpa Loof? This could all be solved so VERY EASILY, if they would just change LL in those threads to Susan Boyle. But that would look as if they have caved in to us evildoers over here.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 61369
Points : 66305
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 68
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Sat May 26, 2012 12:05 am

Now the originator of the Lirpa Loof name is begging members not to report Susan drinking in Cardiff because journalists trawl forums. Well, if that is the case Mr. Genius, why did you name her Lirpa Loof??? Do you think that is a good name for them to see?? What is with you people?????
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

avatar

Posts : 19736
Points : 19974
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 73
Location : Concord, New Hampshire

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Sat May 26, 2012 12:20 am

fudgemeister wrote:
Now the originator of the Lirpa Loof name is begging members not to report Susan drinking in Cardiff because journalists trawl forums. Well, if that is the case Mr. Genius, why did you name her Lirpa Loof??? Do you think that is a good name for them to see?? What is with you people?????
__________________________________________________________

What's wrong with Susan having a few drinks, pray tell??! Most everyone else in the world does so.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 61369
Points : 66305
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 68
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Sat May 26, 2012 12:28 am

WAMcKinley wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Now the originator of the Lirpa Loof name is begging members not to report Susan drinking in Cardiff because journalists trawl forums. Well, if that is the case Mr. Genius, why did you name her Lirpa Loof??? Do you think that is a good name for them to see?? What is with you people?????
__________________________________________________________

What's wrong with Susan having a few drinks, pray tell??! Most everyone else in the world does so.
Naming her Lirpa Loof is FAR FAR WORSE than reporting about a grown woman drinking some alcohol. Last I heard it was legal as long as you did not create a disturbance of some kind. I am telling you, they have lost their common sense over there.
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

avatar

Posts : 8986
Points : 10042
Join date : 2009-09-20
Location : Rome, Italy

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Sat May 26, 2012 1:16 am

andyp wrote:
You know, I'm one of those people who don't care what they call me as long as they don't call me late to dinner. I think "frizzy little hobbit" is a bit cute. I don't know what context it was said in, but context matters. Mind you, I didn't see the movie so I have my own image of the hobbit in my head.

But you are correct. I was born at 12:30 midnight, April 2nd. Beat april 1st by a half hour. My mother always said that being born on April 1st would bring a lifetime of teasing and possibly Susan has some very bad memories from her childhood.
Actually Frodo the Hobbit is in the film as frizzy as Susan... Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   

Back to top Go down
 
ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SusaHumor :: Guest Forum :: Guest Forum - Revelations-
Jump to: