HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Proof That SBFII Mole Copied Here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

Proof That SBFII Mole Copied Here Empty
PostSubject: Proof That SBFII Mole Copied Here   Proof That SBFII Mole Copied Here EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 2:21 pm

Yesterday PickledTink accused other fan sites of copying and pasting from their site. I stated that I had proof that they had done the same. On 1-11-2010 I posted the following in the Private forum of Susahumor, otherwise known as the DJG Site.

Subject: Re: Transparency (and knudt) gone Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:53 pm
Guess what, everyone??? ALL of my closed threads are NOW GONE!!!!!!! I will probably be writing a new thread about this very soon. Get ready for the fireworks!!!!

fudgemeister

Subject: Re: Transparency (and knudt) gone Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:57 pm
fudgemeister wrote:
Guess what, everyone??? ALL of my closed threads are NOW GONE!!!!!!! I will probably be writing a new thread about this very soon. Get ready for the fireworks!!!!
I just went there to write my thread BUT there are way too many mods on! It would disappear quickly! I will wait till later when less mods are on!

Notice that they were posted at 9:53 and 9:57 PM. I then received the following pm from 1Susanfan---

My Mood

Thanks
Warning
PM sent advising that the staff is aware of your "watch the fireworks" comment regarding your threads 'gone', and your stating that you will be posting about it.

You stated that when you went to do so, you discovered that there 'were too many mods on' and that you will come back later when there are fewer on, and post your complaint at that time, adding "Watch the fireworks."

Be advised that if you carry out this threat you will be banned from this website.

Violation Rule 2

This was pmed to me at 10:53 PM, approximately one hour after my 2 posts were IN THE DJG FORUM!!! So there you all have it!! Absolute proof that a mole copied from the DJG site and brought it to the SBFII site! What is far worse is that I was given a warning by SBFII for what I had posted ON THIS FORUM!!!!
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Proof That SBFII Mole Copied Here   Proof That SBFII Mole Copied Here EmptySun May 29, 2011 5:42 pm

I have been getting reports that SBFII claims that they have NO moles here. That they get all of their stuff about us from the Guest forum, and NOT the private forum. Well, I am bumping this up, for any members of SBFII who come here and read this. Your leadership is NOT as lily white as they claim to be!!
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Proof That SBFII Mole Copied Here   Proof That SBFII Mole Copied Here EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:11 pm

Since they like to say how "religious" they are over there, I have one other message---"Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone!"
Back to top Go down
bibi

bibi

PostSubject: Re: Proof That SBFII Mole Copied Here   Proof That SBFII Mole Copied Here EmptyMon May 30, 2011 3:19 am

We grow our own. The rest is weather and totally to be expected.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Proof That SBFII Mole Copied Here   Proof That SBFII Mole Copied Here EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:33 pm

If the membership of SBFII think that their leadership is so "angelic", I am bumping this thread up. What is good for the goose, is good for the gander!!!!!
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: Proof That SBFII Mole Copied Here   Proof That SBFII Mole Copied Here EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:53 pm

Speaking of copying, I thought it was against the rules to copy threads at SBFII. If I recall correctly, wasn't knudt or someone banned for copying entire threads from the forum? And now, members are being encouraged to copy that AGM thread & even instructed on how to do it. I find it really difficult to keep pace with the ever-changing rules over there. No wonder it's so easy to get into trouble! Even asking questions or expressing opinions in a polite way can put you in jeopardy. Sad.
Back to top Go down
knudt

knudt

PostSubject: Re: Proof That SBFII Mole Copied Here   Proof That SBFII Mole Copied Here EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:25 am

WAMcKinley wrote:
Speaking of copying, I thought it was against the rules to copy threads at SBFII. If I recall correctly, wasn't knudt or someone banned for copying entire threads from the forum? And now, members are being encouraged to copy that AGM thread & even instructed on how to do it. I find it really difficult to keep pace with the ever-changing rules over there. No wonder it's so easy to get into trouble! Even asking questions or expressing opinions in a polite way can put you in jeopardy. Sad.
Yes, I was banned for copying threads. The message from Kalua said:

Knudt
For the last several days you have been copying and printing entire threads.
If I see you doing it once more you or one of your croonies I will ban you and the lot

http://newsforsusanboylefans.blogspot.com/2011/01/goodbye-farewell-auf-wiedersehen-adieu.html
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: Proof That SBFII Mole Copied Here   Proof That SBFII Mole Copied Here EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:32 am

knudt wrote:

Knudt
If I see you doing it once more you or one of your croonies I will ban you and the lot

http://newsforsusanboylefans.blogspot.com/2011/01/goodbye-farewell-auf-wiedersehen-adieu.html

Did he ever explain what a "croonie" is?? Was Bing Crosby a croonie??----- confused confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proof That SBFII Mole Copied Here   Proof That SBFII Mole Copied Here EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:37 am

WAMcKinley wrote:
knudt wrote:

Knudt

Did he ever explain what a "croonie" is?? Was Bing Crosby a croonie??----- confused confused
perhaps a "croonie" is a cross between a crony and a loony Rolling Eyes

Popcorn
Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: Proof That SBFII Mole Copied Here   Proof That SBFII Mole Copied Here EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:20 am

knudt wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:

Knudt

[url=http://newsforsusanboylefans.blogspot.com/2011/01/goodbye-farewell-auf-wiedersehen-adieu.html
http://newsforsusanboylefans.blogspot.com/2011/01/goodbye-farewell-auf-wiedersehen-adieu.html[/quote[/url]]

"I will ban you and the lot - ??? I guess punishing the masses for the crimes of a few is just biznezz as usual down in Santiago-town. Rolling Eyes

Proof That SBFII Mole Copied Here Pinoch11
WAMcKinley wrote:
knudt wrote:

Knudt

LOL!!! Ba-ba-ba-Bing !!!!!!

lulu wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:
knudt wrote:

Knudt

perhaps a "croonie" is a cross between a crony and a loony Rolling Eyes

Proof That SBFII Mole Copied Here 190

Ha ha!!!! Must be! drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proof That SBFII Mole Copied Here   Proof That SBFII Mole Copied Here Empty

Back to top Go down

Proof That SBFII Mole Copied Here
Page 1 of 1