HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?

Go down 
+9
TxTammy
fudgemeister
Clix Pix
Wabbit
tonnie_rocca
Lovin' Every Minute
toplass
janakimack
Admin
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? Empty
PostSubject: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:36 am

Of course it doesn't! As usual, the 'red scarf forum' (now known as SBFII) Admin dictates whether they do anything about the flagging of posts or not, depending on who you are. Let's look at an actual example of this from their internal private mods/admin threads. Again, none of this information was obtained using any illegal methods.

Admin (no longer 'staff'):

Please ignore redflags on recent posts by shippers. After Clix Pix posted a troll-like post attacking the recent fantasy type posts in the Susan's DayDream Believers thread, we have a redflag by fellow DJGer CitroenLady:

[Full message sent by CitroenLady]

Please ignore this and similar redflags by the DJG crowd on fantasy posts by the shippers in the thread.

A short list of the most currently active DJG posters:
Clix Pix
Citroen Lady
TxTammy
Knudt
Luz
Whisper
Bibi_36
[Other member]

Moderator (no longer 'staff'):

"Happily ignoring........."

My comment: Yes, ignore anyone we don't like. So red flag away and they've all been told to ignore you! How nice! Again, I don't have 'followers'. If people want to post something somewhere they don't need to come ask me first for permission. That only happens on SBFII! Wink Note how they automatically call you a 'troll' if you post something they don't like. They should go look up what a 'troll' actually is. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:44 am

It only gets worse and worse and more and more appalling...

Good to get stuff out in the open and have some transparency for a change!!! Not that it's their choice of course... The way they have treated highly respectable people is [speechless]...

Nice going there Boss!!!
Back to top Go down
toplass

toplass

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:48 am

Admin wrote:
They should go look up what a 'troll' actually is. Rolling Eyes

I was going to say the same thing DJG.

Oh dawg they make me tired. Rulez
Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:05 pm

Yep. Am I the only one who fails to see a 'point' to the place? scratch

Unless it's to provide a pen for like-minded sheeple to bill & coo (is that a mixed metaphor? Sheep & birds? Whatever, it's only 7AM here, it's the best I can do!! Embarassed ) over the same old-same old, and to try to curry favor and gain access to Susan's personal life in what appears to me to be a rather obsessive fashion. I noticed a post there yesterday to the effect that it's much more congenial when all are in total agreement. Isn't that cozy. To me, it's a bit scary that some people are so threatened by the occasional random novel thought. How do these people function in the real world? confused

Perhaps some of them might like to comment? This is the Guest section, to the best of my knowledge, guests can post (correct me if I'm wrong on that).

I strongly suspect that there's not a one of 'em over there who could keep up with the convo here.
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:10 pm

Lovin' Every Minute wrote:
Yep. Am I the only one who fails to see a 'point' to the place? scratch

Unless it's to provide a pen for like-minded sheeple to bill & coo (is that a mixed metaphor? Sheep & birds? Whatever, it's only 7AM here, it's the best I can do!! Embarassed ) over the same old-same old, and to try to curry favor and gain access to Susan's personal life in what appears to me to be a rather obsessive fashion. I noticed a post there yesterday to the effect that it's much more congenial when all are in total agreement. Isn't that cozy. To me, it's a bit scary that some people are so threatened by the occasional random novel thought. How do these people function in the real world? confused

Perhaps some of them might like to comment? This is the Guest section, to the best of my knowledge, guests can post (correct me if I'm wrong on that).

I strongly suspect that there's not a one of 'em over there who could keep up with the convo here.

Nope, you're certainly not the only one to fail to see a point to the place - it's gaining momentum.

It could possibly be interesting to be able to have some sort of sensible discussion about not having differing opinions at least so that we could perhaps get a hint of an understanding as to what it must be like.

Unfortunately we don't even get that basic response from these people who want to stay all nicey, nicey while their admins and mods are bitching behind their backs like it's going out of fashion - but as long as it's all nice on the surface.

That's why so much abuse has been able to happen in the world - cos it was kept secret while everyone smiled at each other in public, meantime their kids were being manhandled... oh well if that's how they want it Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:22 pm

No LEM, guests cannot post here... I personally wish there was that possibility. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:25 pm

tonnie_rocca wrote:
No LEM, guests cannot post here... I personally wish there was that possibility. Very Happy Very Happy

Dang. Me too. Sad
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:35 pm

tonnie_rocca wrote:
Dang. Me too. Sad
And it is not the software, since we created that possibility on the Duende, but up to now it was never used... pirat pirat pirat
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 4:55 pm

I keep wondering about the trolls/moles that have come here in disguise that take our postings away to we know where. Isn't that a violation of SBFII rules or does it just apply to their fan site. ?? As far as I am concerned they can keep their Lucy and everyone like her at home where they belong.

I am RED FLAGGING this kind of irresponsible behavior. Sad
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:21 pm

SBFII is all over twitter, here is one:

For the latest news about Susan Boyle and to meet the nicest fellow fans~join us! Hope to see you!

The fellow fans is NOT the problem, most of them are OK, it's the management... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:31 pm

Boy, they're getting desperate! Gotta get that member count back up somehow...... last I saw it was dropping, dropping, dropping.....
Back to top Go down
toplass

toplass

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:45 pm

tonnie_rocca wrote:

SBFII is all over twitter, here is one:

For the latest news about Susan Boyle and to meet the nicest fellow fans~join us! Hope to see you!

The fellow fans is NOT the problem, most of them are OK, it's the management... Suspect

Well they will soon disabuse any new members of that pretty soon. Oh I forgot - the aim is just to have a bunch of compliant "yes ma'am, no ma'am" members squawking "isn't that darling", "me too", "great post" "bless you", "I'll pray for you" "I love Susan" and absolutely no meaningful dialogue going on.
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:01 pm

Can you imagine what it would be like to be a new member arriving at EW just about now? They'd look around and first of all there is little news about Susan. Lots of games and lots of threads about old music from past eras, but little about Susan. But, wait, isn't this supposed to be a Susan Boyle fan site? Oh -- look, here's a thread that sounds interesting.....uh, what is this? They're all arguing? With each other and not about Susan Boyle but some other junk? Gee, why was that interesting thread closed just when it was getting going? What's that mean under that member's name -- "Pre-moderation?" Why is that other person a "Guest?" Why at the bottom of this thread are there 22 members listed as viewing it but I can only see 14? Are those names in blue the moderators? Why are there four moderators in this thread? What's going ON in this place? It's weird! Maybe I don't want to be a member here after all. I think I'll go away and never return.......

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:06 pm

Admin wrote:
Of course it doesn't! As usual, the 'red scarf forum' (now known as SBFII) Admin dictates whether they do anything about the flagging of posts or not, depending on who you are. Let's look at an actual example of this from their internal private mods/admin threads. Again, none of this information was obtained using any illegal methods.

Please ignore redflags on recent posts by shippers. After Clix Pix posted a troll-like post attacking the recent fantasy type posts in the Susan's DayDream Believers thread, we have a redflag by fellow DJGer CitroenLady:

Please ignore this and similar redflags by the DJG crowd on fantasy posts by the shippers in the thread.

Clix Pix
Citroen Lady
TxTammy
Knudt
Luz
Whisper
Bibi_36
[Other member]

My comment: Yes, ignore anyone we don't like. So red flag away and they've all been told to ignore you! How nice! Again, I don't have 'followers'. If people want to post something somewhere they don't need to come ask me first for permission. That only happens on SBFII! Wink Note how they automatically call you a 'troll' if you post something they don't like. They should go look up what a 'troll' actually is. Rolling Eyes

I'd just like to say that I never, ever, knocked the DayDreamBeliever's thread, or any of it's former incarnations. In fact I think it's one of the best, most 'fun' threads on the forum ... did then, do now.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:11 pm

bibi_36 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Clix Pix
Citroen Lady
TxTammy
Knudt
Luz
Whisper
Bibi_36
[Other member]

I'd just like to say that I never, ever, knocked the DayDreamBeliever's thread, or any of it's former incarnations. In fact I think it's one of the best, most 'fun' threads on the forum ... did then, do now.
At least I now know why my red flagging was ignored!! Firing Firing Firing Firing Firing Firing Firing Firing Firing Firing
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:16 pm

In re-reading that, I think that's about the time period that someone on the DDB thread suggested that I go somewhere else, such as the religious/prayer threads. I did. I caused a little ruckus there when i made a couple of comments that apparently they didn't appreciate. I was given a little "holiday" from the site. During my absence, some people were not exactly the most "Christian" in their attitudes, chortling about my enforced time away. One woman also made reference to "removing toxic waste" [from the site]. I always wondered if she ever was reprimanded for that. Bet she wasn't.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:25 pm

bibi_36 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Clix Pix
Citroen Lady
TxTammy
Knudt
Luz
Whisper
Bibi_36
[Other member]

I never participated in the shippers thread, or critisized it there, and hardly visited it. I always use the policy "live and let live" But it was obvious that they never liked me there, no even in the old forum, somthing to do with having a non sheepery independent mind and humour. Oh well, I'll live. Fart
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:24 am

Last month's active membership statistics here below: shouting on twitter will not help, only a turn of the management policy... pirat pirat

SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? Untitl19
Back to top Go down
toplass

toplass

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 9:36 am

Thanks Tonnie clapping
Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:57 am

tonnie_rocca wrote:

Last month's active membership statistics here below: shouting on twitter will not help, only a turn of the management policy... pirat pirat

Wow, that's some graphic . . . .
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:00 pm

tonnie_rocca wrote:

That says a lot doesn't it.
Back to top Go down
TxTammy

TxTammy

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:32 pm

Ahhhh, pretty soon there will be only the YES and the EXCELLENT POST people left. Actually I think there are only about 100 active posters there, not 700.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:36 pm

TxTammy wrote:
Ahhhh, pretty soon there will be only the YES and the EXCELLENT POST people left. Actually I think there are only about 100 active posters there, not 700.
I have been checking the threads; that is what you have NOW! ALL in agreement---makes for a pretty boring site!
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:37 pm

TxTammy wrote:

Those "Excellent Post" things are very boring aren't they. ?? If I couldn't post anything more interesting than that I would quit posting.
Back to top Go down
BettyBoop

BettyBoop

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:01 pm

mdillow31 wrote:
TxTammy wrote:

Those "Excellent Post" things are very boring aren't they. ?? If I couldn't post anything more interesting than that I would quit posting.

SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? Excell10

SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? Excell10SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? Excell10

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:05 pm

sucanfun wrote:
mdillow31 wrote:
TxTammy wrote:

SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? Excell10

SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? Excell10SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? Excell10

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

What can I say but.....

laughfloor laughcry laughfloor
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:10 pm

This one would be more useful at SBFII! Wink

SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? Tcrap10
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:15 pm

Admin wrote:

clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:16 pm

Admin wrote:

I like that one better. It has a specific meaning. Smile

LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:20 pm

mdillow31 wrote:
Admin wrote:

I concur! Fart
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:24 pm

I'm not usually all that keen on smilies, but that's a great one! A doozy!
Back to top Go down
BettyBoop

BettyBoop

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:32 pm

mdillow31 wrote:
Admin wrote:

lulu wrote:
mdillow31 wrote:
Admin wrote:

I concur! Fart

Clix Pix wrote:
I'm not usually all that keen on smilies, but that's a great one! A doozy!

I love it.

Back to top Go down
bajaraquel

bajaraquel

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:01 am

Being a Monty Python Holy Grail fan, can I request a "I fart in your general direction" banner?
Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:42 am

bajaraquel wrote:
Being a Monty Python Holy Grail fan, can I request a "I fart in your general direction" banner?
Not a banner, but it's all I could find.

SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? Moz-sc11
Back to top Go down
Ammo

Ammo

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:56 pm

I heard, over at The Spoof, that these lovely Admin. folk over at EW have had some 'doozies' to say about ME. Interesting that they would consider 'wasting their precious time discussion little old me'. I read some of their comments. They even had to explain to one another what a PITA is..... ROFL

Seems they are as crazy as ever.... Twisted2

Ammo jocolor
Back to top Go down
http://ammo.susahumor.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? Empty

Back to top Go down

SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next