tonnie_rocca
pipechanter
fudgemeister
8 posters
AuthorMessage
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

That Is SBFII, Circlette Empty
PostSubject: That Is SBFII, Circlette   That Is SBFII, Circlette EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:45 pm

Welcome to the real world at SBFII, Circlette. It is a place where a sane and intelligent person does not belong. You went through what dozens of us have gone through many times. Go against the group-think there and suffer the consequences. It is ALWAYS a familiar pattern. Speak your mind--if it goes against the accepted norm of SBFII, the same group of a half dozen members come in, en masse, for the attack. By now it has happened hundreds of times. It has reached the point of being laughable.

And, you know what Circlette, it will never stop. A good 50-100 people have either left or have been banned. But does it matter. No, because with new members come more sane and intelligent people. And they will run into the same problems as the many before them, and the cycle starts anew.

Maybe you think you can change what goes on over there. Good luck with that one. Many have tried. There is a better chance of seeing a snowball in hell.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: That Is SBFII, Circlette   That Is SBFII, Circlette EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:43 pm

Hey Circlette--you want us to forget the past??????

"Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it"! George Santayana
Back to top Go down
pipechanter

PostSubject: Re: That Is SBFII, Circlette   That Is SBFII, Circlette EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:10 pm

Wonder if her recent lengthy commentary was an interview requirement for a vacant EW admin position.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: That Is SBFII, Circlette   That Is SBFII, Circlette EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:16 pm

pipechanter wrote:
Wonder if her recent lengthy commentary was an interview requirement for a vacant EW admin position.
Yes, she sounded like a politician.
Back to top Go down
pipechanter

PostSubject: Re: That Is SBFII, Circlette   That Is SBFII, Circlette EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:20 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
pipechanter wrote:
Yes, she sounded like a politician.

Yup, certainly smacked of selective perception, a specialty of TPTB over there.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: That Is SBFII, Circlette   That Is SBFII, Circlette EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:31 pm

That Is SBFII, Circlette Demotivational-posters-no-youre-an-ass
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: That Is SBFII, Circlette   That Is SBFII, Circlette EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:48 am

A good way to start reconciliation would be to lift the multiple pre-mod, which has lasted now over a year, and a few absolutely undeserved bans... Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
nevermore

nevermore

PostSubject: Re: That Is SBFII, Circlette   That Is SBFII, Circlette EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:04 am

And stop giving people warnings for simply telling the truth!! And allow differing opinions...
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: That Is SBFII, Circlette   That Is SBFII, Circlette EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:14 am

and learn how to moderate a forum with balanced freedom and justice, on the same level for each member... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: That Is SBFII, Circlette   That Is SBFII, Circlette EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:41 am

Back to top Go down
nevermore

nevermore

PostSubject: Re: That Is SBFII, Circlette   That Is SBFII, Circlette EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:39 am

tonnie_rocca wrote:

and learn how to moderate a forum with balanced freedom and justice, on the same level for each member... Rolling Eyes
Wise, wise words.....
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: That Is SBFII, Circlette   That Is SBFII, Circlette EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:14 am

nevermore wrote:
tonnie_rocca wrote:

Wise, wise words.....
Thanks, and just to think that we have all that here... when was the last time even a minor moderation was necessary? I think more than a year.
We are allowed by DJG self-moderation and apply (mostly laughfloor laughfloor ) self-control...

To be precise, I don't miss SBFII, it's just that a few people hijacked my former forum.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: That Is SBFII, Circlette   That Is SBFII, Circlette EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:40 am

"DJGers got their pound of flesh"?????!!!!!?????

Hey, Circlette,there are tons of flesh on YOUR side----NOT ON OUR SIDE!!!!!

Last edited by fudgemeister on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: That Is SBFII, Circlette   That Is SBFII, Circlette EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:45 am

fudgemeister wrote:
"DJGers got their pound of flesh"?????!!!!!?????

Hey, Circlette,there are tons of flesh on YOUR side----NOT OURS!!!!!!!

They really do think we're some evil sect or something plotting evil things in some spooky dark castle somewhere, cackling furiously! Who'd have the time?! Wink

Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: That Is SBFII, Circlette   That Is SBFII, Circlette EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:03 am

Here's me this morning in the spooky castle! Old Spudfeld! Wink Plotting and scheming as always! Rolling Eyes

That Is SBFII, Circlette Spudfe10
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: That Is SBFII, Circlette   That Is SBFII, Circlette EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:06 am

Admin wrote:
Here's me this morning in the spooky castle! Old Spudfeld! Wink Plotting and scheming as always! Rolling Eyes

Boss-- Ernst Stavro Blofeld is going to go to the police and the Internet Fair Practices Committee now!!!!
Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

PostSubject: Re: That Is SBFII, Circlette   That Is SBFII, Circlette EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:43 am

Way to go, Spud! You finally got your kitty! Don't let him loose around that "other" fan site. He'll overeat on rats.
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: That Is SBFII, Circlette   That Is SBFII, Circlette EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:38 am

fudgemeister wrote:
Admin wrote:

Boss-- Ernst Stavro Blofeld is going to go to the police and the Internet Fair Practices Committee now!!!!

Aw the DJG'ers wouldn't take a pound of flesh. Must be in someone's imagination. Look at the loving way he holds that sweet kitty cat. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: That Is SBFII, Circlette   That Is SBFII, Circlette EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:01 pm

I think the alleged l**nies still don't really know who they should be mad at. It's not me they should be after - it's the original owner of their site. Once it became clear that they had banned me for no good reason (and this has since been shown and verified to be the case), I gave their original site owner the opportunity to simply re-instate me and nothing more would be said. Rather than be a man, admit his mistake and accept the offer, he decided to ignore me and cover his tracks by publishing a series of quite astonishing lies about me. That was a big mistake. If they want to be mad at someone, it should be him.
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: That Is SBFII, Circlette   That Is SBFII, Circlette EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:05 pm

Admin wrote:
I think the alleged l**nies still don't really know who they should be mad at. It's not me they should be after - it's the original owner of their site. Once it became clear that they had banned me for no good reason (and this has since been shown and verified to be the case), I gave their original site owner the opportunity to simply re-instate me and nothing more would be said. Rather than be a man, admit his mistake and accept the offer, he decided to ignore me and cover his tracks by publishing a series of quite astonishing lies about me. That was a big mistake. If they want to be mad at someone, it should be him.

That is so very true. Something just came to my mind... group thinking.....

Some symptoms of groupthink are:

Having an illusion of invulnerability

Rationalizing poor decisions

Believing in the group's morality

Sharing stereotypes which guide the decision

Exercising direct pressure on others

Not expressing your true feelings

Maintaining an illusion of unanimity

Using mindguards to protect the group from negative information (yapdogs)
Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

PostSubject: Re: That Is SBFII, Circlette   That Is SBFII, Circlette EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:30 pm

Wabbit wrote:
...That is so very true. Something just came to my mind... group thinking.....

Having an illusion of invulnerability CHECK!

Rationalizing poor decisions DOUBLE CHECK!

Believing in the group's morality CHECK!

Sharing stereotypes which guide the decision TRIPLE CHECK!

Exercising direct pressure on others CHECK!

Not expressing your true feelings CHECK! (assuming those feelings exist)

Maintaining an illusion of unanimity CHECK! (they try so hard, but the holes make it look like Swiss cheese)

Using mindguards to protect the group from negative information (yapdogs) CHECK, but...(a Yorkie could eat those yapdogs for lunch!)

The CHECKs are mine. Great points, Wabbit!
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: That Is SBFII, Circlette   That Is SBFII, Circlette EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:34 pm

skywriter wrote:
Wabbit wrote:
...That is so very true. Something just came to my mind... group thinking.....

Having an illusion of invulnerability CHECK!

Rationalizing poor decisions DOUBLE CHECK!

Believing in the group's morality CHECK!

Sharing stereotypes which guide the decision TRIPLE CHECK!

Exercising direct pressure on others CHECK!

Not expressing your true feelings CHECK! (assuming those feelings exist)

Maintaining an illusion of unanimity CHECK! (they try so hard, but the holes make it look like Swiss cheese)

Using mindguards to protect the group from negative information (yapdogs) CHECK, but...(a Yorkie could eat those yapdogs for lunch!)

The CHECKs are mine. Great points, Wabbit!

Thank you. Smile

Just getting down to business today.

Time for a trim.....

That Is SBFII, Circlette Elmer_10

Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: That Is SBFII, Circlette   That Is SBFII, Circlette EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:53 pm

Circlette--my problem on your site was not the freedom of speech or the restricting of it. The major problem you have there is the moderators' biases in regard to freedom of speech. Some members on your site are allowed to post whatever they want with no ramifications, no warnings, and no sanctions WHATSOEVER! Others (not in the favorite list) were watched, annoyed, deleted, warned, sanctioned, banned, and put on pre-moderation PERMANENTLY AND FOREVER!!! Permanent pre-mod done for the SOLE reason that those members were from this site! One of them had not even posted in months!

The straw that broke the camel's back for me was a thread I opened called "Welcome Back Catin". In that thread I was being baited mercilessly. One member posted a very horrendous thing to me, not once but several times. It had been THE WORST suggestion I ever got in my life! I appealed to the mods in the thread. I pushed that report button on every post till I was blue in the face. Nothing was done. In fact the mods came back and posted that the lowlife poster was doing me a favor in her suggestion! THAT is your biased moderating over there!! I literally blew up, PMed every mod and accused them of a horrible thing (which I later apologized for). In the end I was put on pre-mod for a month which became 6 weeks.

Is it any wonder that I am bitter and upset with your site. BTW, do not even get me started about how your site treated Dyebat, IChris, CL, Knudt, and Xeno!
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: That Is SBFII, Circlette   That Is SBFII, Circlette EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:49 am

For disinformed SBFII members: putting several people on pre-moderation for over a year, and still ongoing, is just one of the expressions of an excessively controlled environment... Suspect
I suppose others will fill in about the rest.
Anyway: my sincere appreciation for Maya and Monkeytech... clap clap
Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

PostSubject: Re: That Is SBFII, Circlette   That Is SBFII, Circlette EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:21 am

Those were very nice posts from Maya and Monkeytech. All the more because they were going against the grain. I'm sorry Monkey didn't have time for this forum, but I do understand. I'm sure DJG does too, what with his World Domination project being so demanding. BTW: How's that coming along, Boss? Taken over any good forums lately?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: That Is SBFII, Circlette   That Is SBFII, Circlette EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:33 am

skywriter wrote:
Those were very nice posts from Maya and Monkeytech. All the more because they were going against the grain. I'm sorry Monkey didn't have time for this forum, but I do understand. I'm sure DJG does too, what with his World Domination project being so demanding. BTW: How's that coming along, Boss? Taken over any good forums lately?

I ain't even in control of this one yet! Wink
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: That Is SBFII, Circlette   That Is SBFII, Circlette EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:25 am

Admin wrote:
skywriter wrote:

You spend too much time controlling their site.
Back to top Go down
TxTammy

TxTammy

PostSubject: Re: That Is SBFII, Circlette   That Is SBFII, Circlette EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:09 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
Admin wrote:

Is that a diamond on your pinky finger Boss.....and is that your cat?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Is SBFII, Circlette   That Is SBFII, Circlette EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:10 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
Admin wrote:
skywriter wrote:

You spend too much time controlling their site.
That's amazing to do since he's not on it. Or is it done through hypnosis?
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: That Is SBFII, Circlette   That Is SBFII, Circlette EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 3:38 pm

You see Circ--I tried to warn you months ago. It is bye-bye when you go up against the favored few!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Is SBFII, Circlette   That Is SBFII, Circlette Empty

Back to top Go down

That Is SBFII, Circlette
Page 1 of 1