HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?

Go down 
+9
TxTammy
fudgemeister
Clix Pix
Wabbit
tonnie_rocca
Lovin' Every Minute
toplass
janakimack
Admin
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:13 am

tonnie_rocca wrote:

SBFII is all over twitter, here is one:

For the latest news about Susan Boyle and to meet the nicest fellow fans~join us! Hope to see you!

The fellow fans is NOT the problem, most of them are OK, it's the management... Suspect

I joined for the fun, when it was first around it was a great site. I don't want to see it gone. But they're forcing it to sink. I've read some of the stuff today and I'm glad I'm gone from there.
Back to top Go down
bajaraquel

bajaraquel

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 4:38 am

skywriter wrote:
bajaraquel wrote:
Being a Monty Python Holy Grail fan, can I request a "I fart in your general direction" banner?
Not a banner, but it's all I could find.

SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? - Page 2 Moz-sc11

Thanks for trying. Nothing worse than a cat fart! Makes my eyes water thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:14 am

bajaraquel wrote:
Thanks for trying. Nothing worse than a cat fart! Makes my eyes water thinking about it.
You only think there's nothing worse because you've never known a mastiff who ate an entire pot of bean soup. It wasn't hot, so he wasn't injured--and there was nothing to stop him eating the whole thing--but we had no gas masks and thought we were gonna die! Fart Fart Fart Fart
Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:48 am

skywriter wrote:
bajaraquel wrote:
You only think there's nothing worse because you've never known a mastiff who ate an entire pot of bean soup. It wasn't hot, so he wasn't injured--and there was nothing to stop him eating the whole thing--but we had no gas masks and thought we were gonna die! Fart Fart Fart Fart

Oh. My. Dawg. There's the dog, banished to the yard for a week. LOL!! Fart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2