janakimack
tonnie_rocca
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 1:48 am

jsm wrote:
I would like to wish our two members my very best wishes for a safe and enjoyable trip. I know you will both be excellent ambassadors for responsible fandom. cheers cheers

There we go -- the newest motto for our site's banner!!!
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 1:50 am

feistyfilly wrote:
jsm wrote:
I would like to wish our two members my very best wishes for a safe and enjoyable trip. I know you will both be excellent ambassadors for responsible fandom. cheers cheers

JSM...we're gonna steal that phrase from you...it's absolutely perfect!!!

"The DJGers...ambassadors for responsible fandom." Quick copyright that someone!!!!

(BTW...I agree...these two are excellent choices)
THANK YOU JSM... OUR NEW LOGO! AND WITHOUT THE DANGLER'S HELP!!
clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 1:53 am

Psssst! Fudgie! A "logo" is different than a "motto." The phrase is a motto, and the logo would be a pictorial/graphic depictation. I have every confidence in DJG's ability to design an absolutely stellar, top-of-the-line logo to fully represent this site in all future dealings......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 2:06 am

fudgemeister wrote:
feistyfilly wrote:
jsm wrote:

JSM...we're gonna steal that phrase from you...it's absolutely perfect!!!

"The DJGers...ambassadors for responsible fandom." Quick copyright that someone!!!!

(BTW...I agree...these two are excellent choices)
THANK YOU JSM... OUR NEW LOGO! AND WITHOUT THE DANGLER'S HELP!!
clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping

ROFL Thank you. I'm just glad to be of use. And yes fudge, all my own work. I never could get a grip on the dangler's brains so no joy there Wink

Last edited by jsm on Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 2:19 am

Clix Pix wrote:
Psssst! Fudgie! A "logo" is different than a "motto." The phrase is a motto, and the logo would be a pictorial/graphic depictation. I have every confidence in DJG's ability to design an absolutely stellar, top-of-the-line logo to fully represent this site in all future dealings......
You are so right. I think it could be slow onset alzheimers.

Last edited by fudgemeister on Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BettyBoop

BettyBoop

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 2:26 am

Clix Pix wrote:

How about this for a SH logo

Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 Brainf10
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 2:50 am

I know our two members will be wearing purple and maybe other things too. Smile

Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 Sharkc11
Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:30 am

quote="whisper"]
skywriter wrote:
I've never been part of any "in crowd" thus far in life, no surprise I'm not part of this one.

[/i]

Sky niter have ...I dislike when people are excluded. [/quote]
Hey, I'm not complaining! The amazing thing for me is that I've joined anything at all. I've always been allergic to joining stuff, because I don't like organizations or meetings or...well, people, ordinarily. But this place isn't organized, thank the gods, and you guys are hardly like ordinary people. More like characters in an asylum movie--and I mean that in a totally good way!
hug
Back to top Go down
xeno

xeno

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:41 am

fudgemeister wrote:
WHAT IS THIS CRAP THAT WE WILL NOT BE GETTING REPORTS???????? TIME TO FIRE THE BOSS, DJG!!! HEY, DEEG, THAT OTHER SITE ALLOWS REPORTS, SCREW SUSAN'S PRIVACY!!!!! Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2

Reports, hell! We need video of the event. If any gifts are to be presented, they must be accompanied by a 100-page manual explaining every aspect in excruciating detail.

Attendees are to refer to themselves in the third person when speaking to Susan, to ensure that she and the rest of the world will always remember their names.

Speaking in a loud, nasally voice is recommended as this will allow them to be heard over the chatter of other fans and to drown out any attempts Susan makes to engage in conversation with them.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:56 am

xeno wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
WHAT IS THIS CRAP THAT WE WILL NOT BE GETTING REPORTS???????? TIME TO FIRE THE BOSS, DJG!!! HEY, DEEG, THAT OTHER SITE ALLOWS REPORTS, SCREW SUSAN'S PRIVACY!!!!! Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2

Reports, hell! We need video of the event. If any gifts are to be presented, they must be accompanied by a 100-page manual explaining every aspect in excruciating detail.

Attendees are to refer to themselves in the third person when speaking to Susan, to ensure that she and the rest of the world will always remember their names.

Speaking in a loud, nasally voice is recommended as this will allow them to be heard over the chatter of other fans and to drown out any attempts Susan makes to engage in conversation with them.
Also, if we do not like the shitty truth, we will alter the shitty truth. I swear to that on all that is HOLY! Regardless of what you think you heard, Susan does not say shit. Ever!
Back to top Go down
xeno

xeno

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:40 am

fudgemeister wrote:
xeno wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:

Also, if we do not like the shitty truth, we will alter the shitty truth. I swear to that on all that is HOLY! Regardless of what you think you heard, Susan does not say shit. Ever!

Not only does Susan not say "shit," she is so innocent that she does not even know what shit is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:05 am

xeno wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
xeno wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:

Not only does Susan not say "shit," she is so innocent that she does not even know what shit is.

she also doesn't say the word sex, or mean it's real meaning, plus she doesn't even dream of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:00 am

xeno wrote:

No shit. Cool

Sassyone wrote:
she also doesn't say the word sex, or mean it's real meaning, plus she doesn't even dream of it.

And she most certainly has never EVER EVER had the remotest hint of experience in that direction. Evil or Very Mad When she said, "Never been kissed," she MEANT "Never been kissed." Susan Boyle is kind of like the King James Bible: meant to be taken literally!
Back to top Go down
xeno

xeno

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:40 am

BohemianSpirit wrote:
xeno wrote:

No shit. Cool

Sassyone wrote:

And she most certainly has never EVER EVER had the remotest hint of experience in that direction. Evil or Very Mad When she said, "Never been kissed," she MEANT "Never been kissed." Susan Boyle is kind of like the King James Bible: meant to be taken literally!

Except when she says shit. Or sex.
Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:45 am

BohemianSpirit wrote:
xeno wrote:

No shit. Cool

And that goes double for Holy Shit.

Sassyone wrote:

BohemianSpirit wrote:

I guess that means she's really done Donny - confused Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 129410
Back to top Go down
pancake

pancake

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 1:51 pm

The secrecy here is making me think that this is all a big joke. What is the reason that the people going remain a secret and how did they even swing an invite in the first place? confused confused confused scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 2:22 pm

We wouldn't be approaching April Fool's Day - would we?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 2:22 pm

pancake wrote:
The secrecy here is making me think that this is all a big joke. What is the reason that the people going remain a secret and how did they even swing an invite in the first place? confused confused confused scratch scratch scratch

Check your EMails. It will explain why the identity of the two were going to be kept a secret until they arrived at the soiree. They are more or less on a mission. There will be reports Pancake, but other than an official birthday portrait there will NOT be Skyping or any taking of pictures. Hopefully they'll cultivate a friendship with a certain individual that will allow them to pass on the list of songs we want Susan to sing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 2:34 pm

I've already met Susan. Didn't you see me at the awards bash?! Wink

Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 Phsusa10
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
BettyBoop

BettyBoop

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 2:55 pm

Admin wrote:

I love that picture, Boss. Perfect!

quilty quilty quilty quilty quilty
Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:18 pm

Lovin' Every Minute wrote:
Yes, we are. And any outrageous, untrue, or otherwise fictional tale told on that day is an April Fool's joke.

Any outrageous, untrue, or otherwise fictional tale told before or after that date is just a plain old LIE!
But we all know no one here would ever do such a low-down, weaselly, disgusting thing. Now, would they?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:23 pm

Admin wrote:

Excellent picture boss. Did anyone ever tell you that you bear a slight resemblance to Elmo? (You know the tickle me Elmo guy)
Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:32 pm

skywriter wrote:
Lovin' Every Minute wrote:
Yes, we are. And any outrageous, untrue, or otherwise fictional tale told on that day is an April Fool's joke.

Any outrageous, untrue, or otherwise fictional tale told before or after that date is just a plain old LIE!
But we all know no one here would ever do such a low-down, weaselly, disgusting thing. Now, would they?

US??? confused Suspect
feistyfilly wrote:
Admin wrote:

Excellent picture boss. Did anyone ever tell you that you bear a slight resemblance to Elmo? (You know the tickle me Elmo guy)

Looking rather spudly to me. Our resident Spud-muffin. Razz
Back to top Go down
whisper

whisper

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:11 pm

How did we miss this photo...??? Thank's boss looking good so far as a potato goes.... laughcry
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 5:15 pm

feistyfilly wrote:
Admin wrote:

Boss, I am completely bewildered. I am like Daniel Boone as he once said, " I can't say as ever I was lost, but I was bewildered once for three days." Smile

You slipped into the party when I wasn't looking. I hope you had a good time with Susan and Joanne. I see you got Susan laughing at your potato head. But I don't see the bird on top of your head. I guess he went to the restroom to take a Holy Shit. ?? Did I get that right. ?? Good photo by the way. Smile

LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag

Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 5:36 pm

Joanne's looking at your bowtie, Boss, wondering how long it's going to stay in place. She suspects, as we all know, that you're just not a tux-and-bowtie kinda guy! LOL!!!!
Back to top Go down
BettyBoop

BettyBoop

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:57 pm

The bowler just adds to the whole tux look.

Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 Man-we10
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:28 pm

I just go an email from one of our members going to the party. She rented JIMMY CHOO shoes!! Are they better than Laboutins or the same or what? Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
TxTammy

TxTammy

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:16 am

fudgemeister wrote:
I just go an email from one of our members going to the party. She rented JIMMY CHOO shoes!! Are they better than Laboutins or the same or what? Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
I wonder why she told me she bought them....she even sent me pics! I had to crop of her head so she would not be identified. She is in the hotel room getting ready to go out.
Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 35223iu
Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 2ns89dc
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:29 am

OliveOyl wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
I wonder why she told me she bought them....she even sent me pics! I had to crop of her head so she would not be identified. She is in the hotel room getting ready to go out.
Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 35223iu
Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 2ns89dc
NIIICE!! Not good shoes for the OS-SBFII honcho!
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 1:31 am

OOOOOOoooooooh, Jimmy Choo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 2:13 am

These are Jimmy Choo shoes. I bet one could party in these.. Smile

Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 Main111

and Jimmy Choo shoes in red... great design. Smile

Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 Nmx0mr10

Jimmy Choo Shoes

Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 2:18 am

Holy shit! Look at those! Man, I couldn't walk across the room in the store in those, much less out in public anywhere! LOL!

I like the ones our member has chosen -- and notice how much more shapely and elegant her feet are than some people's.....just right for these elegant, beautiful shoes! Oh, and of COURSE she bought them. It's tacky and declasse to hire a pair of designer shoes. Classy, fabulous people buy their classy, fabulous clothing and shoes......
Back to top Go down
BettyBoop

BettyBoop

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 2:55 am

Wacky Wabbit wrote:

Jimmy Choo Shoes

But who can walk in them?
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:48 am

BettyBoop wrote:
Wacky Wabbit wrote:

Jimmy Choo Shoes

But who can walk in them?

Not me. I bwoke my ankle, remember... but not on those shoes. I wore a boot. Those are extra special. Maybe others have a knack for it. ?? LOLflag
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Announcement referred to the 1st of April
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next