Clix Pix
donaha
Wabbit
bernicer
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM Empty
PostSubject: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:15 pm

APPLICATION FOR POSTION SBII[b]

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

I am the answer to your prayers and will consider taking a Board position on your forum if you ask nicely.

I have answered your questionaire to the best of my ability and feel confident that I am by far the best applicant that you will receive..

NAME: Cory Bulmash

SEX: Not yet. Still waiting for the right person.

DESIRED POSITION: Reclining. HAHAHAHA. But seriously whatevers available. If I was in a position to be picky, I wouldn't be applying here in the first place.

DESIRED SALARY: $185,000 a year plus stock options in the SuBo Mall and a grand style severance package. If that's not possible make me an offer and we can haggle.

EDUCATION: Yes.

LAST POSITION HELD: Target for middle management hostility.

SALARY: Less than I'm worth.

MOST NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENT: My incredible collection of stolen pens, cigarette lighters and post-it notes.

REASON FOR LEAVING: It sucked.

HOURS AVAILABLE FOR WORK: Any.

PREFERRED HOURS OF WORK: 1:30-3:30 with an hour off for lunch. Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.

DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL SKILLS: Yes, but they're more suited to a more intimate environment.

MAY WE CONTACT YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYER: If I had one, would I be here?

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CONVICTED OF A FELONY: What does that mean? Currently I am doing 450 hours community time for an attempted hold-up.

DO YOU HAVE ANY PHYSICAL CONDITIONS THAT WOULD PROHIBIT YOU FROM LIFTING UP TO 50 POUNDS: Of what?

HAVE YOU RECEIVED ANY SPECIAL AWARDS OR RECOGNITION? I may already be a winner of the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

DO YOU SMOKE: Only when set on fire!

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE DOING IN FIVE YEARS: Living in Bimini with a fabulously wealthy husband who thinks I am the greatest thing since sliced bread. Actually I'd like to be doing that right now!

DO YOU CERTIFY THAT THE ABOVE IS TRUE AND COMPLETE TO THE BEST OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE: No!!! But I dare you to prove otherwise.

SIGN HERE: Scorpio with Libra rising.

Last edited by feistyfilly on Sat May 14, 2011 11:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
bernicer

bernicer

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:20 pm

laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:41 pm

Oh Feisty,

THAT is the best application I have ever seen. I am very impressed. I am sure you will fit right in with that kind of resume. Smile

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Back to top Go down
donaha

donaha

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:45 pm

Feisty, you have just outdone yourself. This is priceless! cheers lol! LOLflag dancin
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:52 pm

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
TxTammy

TxTammy

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:02 am

They would be idiots if they did not give you the position Fiesty! I am sure that not one person even comes close to your qualifications.

You should also mention that you ride the range on your Gypsy Vanner, since you might have to compete with ponylady

clapping clapping clapping
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:07 am

FeistyFilly---as far as I can tell your only competition will be from a PrancingPony!!! laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:10 am

ELECTIONS? ELECTIONS? THEY DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' ELECTIONS!!!!
laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:12 am

Treasurer position is open......CALLING BERNIE MADOFF! CALLING BERNIE MADOFF!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:34 am

I would apply, but it turns out I'm not nearly corrupt enough and I tell the truth too much! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:44 am

Feity the Forum needs you! Rolling Eyes badly

You got my vote, hold on ..... are you still a member there? Cuckoo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:46 am

feistyfilly wrote:
APPLICATION FOR POSTION SBII

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

I am the answer to your prayers

You had me losing it right here. laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry And I was a lost cause all the way through.

clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
BettyBoop

BettyBoop

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:06 am

There will not be a better applicant. cheering cheering cheering
Back to top Go down
whisper

whisper

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM EmptySun May 15, 2011 3:37 am

My dog feisty you are over qualified for any position. You should run for President they always need good qualified people.... Laughing

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
sue2

sue2

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM EmptySun May 15, 2011 3:52 am

feistyfilly wrote:
APPLICATION FOR POSTION SBII

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

I am the answer to your prayers

The thought of their faces as they read that line split my sides also. laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor
Back to top Go down
andyp

andyp

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM EmptySun May 15, 2011 4:56 am

I hope you get the position, but you are definitely over-qualified.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:02 am

clap clap laughfloor laughfloor
With your – er – situational flexibility, you’re a shoo-in.
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:04 am

Yep, you're a definite loonie!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
toplass

toplass

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:11 am

You got my vote! ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:19 am

That's unanimous then, isn't it?!?!
Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:02 pm

That's great! My fave:

"DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL SKILLS: Yes, but they're more suited to a more intimate environment."

Such as . . . . APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM 1293701238 - ??????
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:09 pm

It turns out only 4 people will actually be eligible to vote. You have to have posted at least nine sixteenths of your own body weight times during the last five seventeenths of the first three nineths of the eleventh moon rising, while adding the first number you thought of, minus the number of tribute videos created by CB during any given day, divided by the number of people banned for no reason, multiplied by the number of pointless prayers to 'papa god' posted during the third hour of every seventh day of each consecutive month. Cool
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:40 pm

Admin wrote:
It turns out only 4 people will actually be eligible to vote. You have to have posted at least nine sixteenths of your own body weight times during the last five seventeenths of the first three nineths of the eleventh moon rising, while adding the first number you thought of, minus the number of tribute videos created by CB during any given day, divided by the number of people banned for no reason, multiplied by the number of pointless prayers to 'papa god' posted during the third hour of every seventh day of each consecutive month. Cool

That must be you, me, Tinky and Kaligua then?????

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:52 pm

janakimack wrote:
Admin wrote:

There are more candidates than voters, or at least that's what I heard! I think only those who have been banned should be allowed to vote! Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:09 pm

APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM Billbo10
Back to top Go down
andyp

andyp

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:17 pm

Admin wrote:
janakimack wrote:
Admin wrote:

There are more candidates than voters, or at least that's what I heard! I think only those who have been banned should be allowed to vote! Wink

I understand that they are voting for 3 board members - wasforgas, truustbuist and sunandroses - and MartyPa, Canadian Bill and Martha Ellen are already trying to have them re-elected. I tried to give my opinion, that if you continually vote for the same old people you become exposed to group think and that is not good for the forum. I got shut down, first by Tink and then by someone else who said that the board had only been functioning for a year and that the rules considering the same old people don't apply as the NPO is not old enough for group think to take place. Anyhow, there did not seem to be a lot of interest in the thread and it went off the page as more important threads took their place. It will be interesting to see what happens and how many people vote, if that is possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:37 pm

I just love the slogan

"ANYBODY CAN WIN...UNLESS THERE HAPPENS TO BE A SECOND ENTRY".

Last edited by feistyfilly on Mon May 16, 2011 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:37 pm

feistyfilly wrote:
I just love the slogan

"ANYBODY CAN WIN...UNLESS THERE HAPPENS TO BE A SECOND ENTRY"

Duplicated post.

WATCH THIS SPACE
Back to top Go down
TxTammy

TxTammy

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:02 pm

Admin wrote:
I would vote for you, but I am like Tweek, Treedeen and Brooklyn Blessings....I do not have enough posts. There are many of us in that position. affraid Perhaps we could upload 3 videos....that might put us on the voter's list!
Back to top Go down
BettyBoop

BettyBoop

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:52 pm

OliveOyl wrote:
Admin wrote:
I would vote for you, but I am like Tweek, Treedeen and Brooklyn Blessings....I do not have enough posts. There are many of us in that position. affraid Perhaps we could upload 3 videos....that might put us on the voter's list!

You are too late anyway. You had to do it before the 14th. I cannot vote because I do not have 30 posts in the last 180 days??????
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM EmptySat May 21, 2011 6:43 pm

You need to fill out an application first. Change 'MP' to 'Board Member', and 'turnip' to 'visit to Susan's house' and it would go like this! Wink

(Note to those with a red scarf: That's just a video clip that somebody uploaded to YouTube that I have linked to for comedic effect. Whoever has uploaded that is not connected with SusaHumor, so don't go making yourself look stupid as usual by going and leaving silly childish comments on the guy's channel like you usually do! Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:13 pm

The vote has been cancelled. It turns out none of the candidates was actually eligible to run. One was actually a cat, one died in 1948, one was imaginary, and the other hadn't kissed the admin's ass anywhere near enough over the past 3 months! Laughing
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:16 pm

Admin wrote:
The vote has been cancelled. It turns out none of the candidates was actually eligible to run. One was actually a cat, one died in 1948, one was imaginary, and the other hadn't kissed the admin's ass anywhere near enough over the past 3 months! Laughing

Well, no surprises there, then!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM EmptyThu May 26, 2011 4:05 pm

The results are in! Wink

(Note to those with a red scarf: same blurb as before, so don't go making yourself look stoopid again. BTW, I am aware of the little stories you've been spreading about me to owners of external sites. You will suffer for that.)
Back to top Go down
bibi

bibi

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:30 pm

Love Black Adder ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM Empty

Back to top Go down

APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next