Wabbit
bernicer
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:16 am

Wait!! Is there any provision in their by-laws to reimburse board members for "expenses incurred" in the performance of their duties?? I didn't hear anything in that video about that. And what about board members being eligible for dismissal for "dedication to duty??!!" Those Black Adder guys better get busy and create better loopholes, otherwise they're going to miss out on some of the best stuff about being on the board!! Shocked Shocked Cool
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:42 am

WAMcKinley wrote:
Wait!! Is there any provision in their by-laws to reimburse board members for "expenses incurred" in the performance of their duties?? I didn't hear anything in that video about that. And what about board members being eligible for dismissal for "dedication to duty??!!" Those Black Adder guys better get busy and create better loopholes, otherwise they're going to miss out on some of the best stuff about being on the board!! Shocked Shocked Cool
I take "dedication to duty" to mean that you will perform as a board member with honor, high morality, and for the good of the membership. So, even though everyone THINKS she meant to use the word "dereliction", I think she was saying EXACTLY what she meant! Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:50 am

fudgemeister wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:

I take "dedication to duty" to mean that you will perform as a board member with honor, high morality, and for the good of the membership. So, even though everyone THINKS she meant to use the word "dereliction", I think she was saying EXACTLY what she meant! Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2

And, if questioned after the fact, they can always point to the by-laws which spell it out in black & white.------- Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
xeno

xeno

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:14 am

WAMcKinley wrote:

The devil is in the details, as they say, and in SBFII's leadership, as well.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 3:35 am

fudgemeister wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:
OK, OK, word is that the word dedication has NOW been changed to dereliction. Just remember, any member of SBFII reading this, she SAID dedication, and MEANT it!
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 3:53 am

I like this quote:

A ruler isn't always straight.

Robert Half
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:15 am

WAMcKinley wrote:

Never mind being "above" board!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM   APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

APPLICATION FOR BOARD POSITION SBII FORUM
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2