SBFII auctions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

SBFII auctions Empty
PostSubject: Auctions At SBFII   SBFII auctions EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:08 pm

I have been reminded of the guy who was a member of SBFII who went to Susan's house and got a CD signed by her. Then (I think, as I recall) he claimed a financial hardship and HAD to sell it on Ebay. As I recall, he WAS lambasted for that action. I even think he was banned from SBFII. Well, here we have a fan having gotten this CD, from the lord knows how many visits (and HOW MANY signed things?), placing this item up for auction, in order to help a fan site pay off its obligations!!! I think that first fan had a far BETTER reason for his auction!! YET, who was attacked, and who is adored??
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

SBFII auctions Empty
PostSubject: SBFII auctions   SBFII auctions EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:12 pm

It now appears that SBFII are running a number of auctions for items signed by Susan. These items aren't sold to raise money for any charity, but to raise funds for themselves to run their fansite. One of these items is a signed copy of the Haiti charity single on which Susan contributed. Auctioning a charity record that was made to raise funds for people who had lost everything through no fault of their own, and then pocketing the proceeds to pay for a fansite running costs leaves a very bitter taste in my mouth. The SBFII fansite has done some quite questionable things in the past, but this is a new low in my opinion. Of course, the item description doesn't make it clear at all where the money is actually going. I think any money raised from this auction should be given to charity, and not pocketed by themselves.
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
skywriter

skywriter

SBFII auctions Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII auctions   SBFII auctions EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:22 pm

Making money from a record that no one, not Sony, not Simon, not Susan, not any of the contributing artists took a penny for creating is absolutely loathsome!
Does no one there have any sense of right and wrong?
Fudge and DJG, you're right on target. This is the sleaziest piece of money-grubbing crap I've seen from them yet!
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

SBFII auctions Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII auctions   SBFII auctions EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:57 pm

I see in Ebay that it supports the "Gotcha" thread at SBFII. Question--does the "gotcha" refer to Ebay bidders, members, or Susan? Or, perhaps, ALL 3! Question Question Question
Back to top Go down

SBFII auctions Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII auctions   SBFII auctions EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:31 am

These folks needs a new word added to their vocabulary: cronyism. "It's not what you know but who you know." Same goes with whom-shall-not-be-named that violates copyrights and digitally edits photos that are owned by the photographer, site, magazine, or other on line media. they look the other way when he-who-shall-not-be-named creates awful images and destroys some of the nicest photos of Susan by stretching them completely so she looks fuzzy, out of focus, and you can count the pixels. Or how he-who-shall-be-not-named is allowed to shit on the forum members by placing up a negative image with a bird outhouse...

I will leave it at that, I could write more.

It's all hypocritical.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

SBFII auctions Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII auctions   SBFII auctions EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:49 pm

A bird outhouse!!! laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor Good one Sassyone. Does Sylvester know that bird??? laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor
Back to top Go down

SBFII auctions Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII auctions   SBFII auctions EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:22 am

I do wonder if some of the members can't smell, because they sure like the shit out.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

SBFII auctions Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII auctions   SBFII auctions EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:01 pm

HO! HO! HO! MERRY CHRISTMAS! More signed stuff from Susan. Of course, the claim is that it is going to charity. Yeah, just like that signed CD for the poor people of Haiti went to charity! Charity for SBFII!! How low can they go!!! No No No No
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

SBFII auctions Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII auctions   SBFII auctions EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:18 pm

“True charity is the desire to be useful to others without thought of recompense
Emanuel Swedenborg
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

SBFII auctions Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII auctions   SBFII auctions EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:40 pm

Charity consists not so much on HOW MUCH WE GIVE to the person but on HOW MUCH WE KEEP FOR OURSELVES
Gregory Ramkissoon
Back to top Go down
whisper

whisper

SBFII auctions Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII auctions   SBFII auctions EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:25 pm

The more Susan signs the less value her signature has to an collector. That is why I am not a collector... sunny
To me a signature has no value and I never spend money for such. I rather give it to the charity of my choice.
As long as Susan is happy signing items than I am happy.... I love you

On the other note Fudge, I remember the young man who had fallen on hard times and sold his signed CD. I felt true compassion for him. Yes people were very cruel to him. I have to be fair not all were cruel just the normal suspects. Those that should know better.... Evil or Very Mad

To Susan sign as many items as you can and be happy..... pressie1

Hide Snowball
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

SBFII auctions Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII auctions   SBFII auctions EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:26 pm

Matthew 6:1-4!!!! Hey religious people at SBFII---post these verses in your thread over there!

Last edited by fudgemeister on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
whisper

whisper

SBFII auctions Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII auctions   SBFII auctions EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:55 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
Matthew 6:1-4!!!! Hey religious people at SBFII---post this verse in your thread over there!

True we should not boast when alms giving. Most people I know do it quietly. Beware of those that need to beat their chest. I know it is hard to be humble and to give quietly and serve....Sad

Back to top Go down

SBFII auctions Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII auctions   SBFII auctions EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:13 am

whisper wrote:
The more Susan signs the less value her signature has to an collector. That is why I am not a collector... sunny
To me a signature has no value and I never spend money for such. I rather give it to the charity of my choice.
As long as Susan is happy signing items than I am happy.... I love you

On the other note Fudge, I remember the young man who had fallen on hard times and sold his signed CD. I felt true compassion for him. Yes people were very cruel to him. I have to be fair not all were cruel just the normal suspects. Those that should know better.... Evil or Very Mad

To Susan sign as many items as you can and be happy..... pressie1

Hide Snowball
I think she does it for PR sakes. This is all about her business, she isn't a friend when she signs the stuff, she's signing it like a STAR would do.
Back to top Go down

SBFII auctions Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII auctions   SBFII auctions EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:08 am

skywriter wrote:
Making money from a record that no one, not Sony, not Simon, not Susan, not any of the contributing artists took a penny for creating is absolutely loathsome!
Does no one there have any sense of right and wrong?
Fudge and DJG, you're right on target. This is the sleaziest piece of money-grubbing crap I've seen from them yet!

Well, they can do what they want with their paid purchase. Once it's out of Susan's hands/or the stores hands, it's not their business any longer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SBFII auctions Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII auctions   SBFII auctions Empty

Back to top Go down

SBFII auctions
Page 1 of 1