skywriter
Wabbit
bajaraquel
fudgemeister
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have To Resign From SBFII!   I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:20 pm

Clix Pix wrote:
I believe only one of the administrators can close an account; I know that mods cannot do it. I'm not sure about whether or not the techies on EW have the necessary permissions or not. On other sites with which I'm familiar, there aren't any separate "tech" designations and it's an admins-only kind of function. It could well be that they give the person a 24-to-48 hour "cooling-off" period in order to also give themselves the time to actually do the deed, too. I have the feeling that it's Kalua who handles most of that kind of thing rather than Tink.

Yes, I was warned by Kalua himself the first time if I don't remove the question on Chris and Dyebat blog that I would be banned, he said he would also ban me by name, ISP and IP. I don't think PT has know how to ban people. Or maybe she's just a lazy admin? Who knows...I haven't been back since my banning and I don't want to be back. My husband said he surfed to it once while on the road, but didn't bother with it after that one time as there wasn't anything to read. Old news articles were being bumped from months ago along with tribute videos, and he got to see the ad video and thought, meh, that's boring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Have To Resign From SBFII!   I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:22 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
Here it is!!

You have been banned for the following reason:
enough is enough

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Were you banned by IP or just name?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Have To Resign From SBFII!   I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:40 pm

Why ban because they know it's the truth. If it was lies then why would it bother them so much?

Here was my first warning for a full ban it was over myself asking if maybe they touched the money for PT's trip to scotland.

Quote :
Dorina

I have just been informed you are posting libelous information about PT indicating she has spend the rest of mirror's money to go to Scotland.

Let me tell you that we are going to post the receipt to the charity and you will look like a fool but on top of it I will ban you and ban your ip for giving false and libelous information.

Kalua
Administrator
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: I Have To Resign From SBFII!   I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:41 pm

I was at EW briefly today. Not much happening. Some new pictures of Susan promoting the "Wee Box" charity thing. I guess you give up something for Lent and then put the money you would have spent on that "something" into the "wee box" to be donated to the charity. Cute pics. But I'm thinking they're probably available at the new forum, as well. Other than that,---it's all recycled games and the usual stuff. A warning from Stevieboy about malware infecting Tweets: Don't open any you're not familiar with. Anything that appears EW will certainly turn up at the new forum or here. I never go to the OS. Not a member and there's never been anything there remotely interesting to me.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: I Have To Resign From SBFII!   I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:49 pm

Sassyone wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Here it is!!

enough is enough

How would I know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Have To Resign From SBFII!   I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:59 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
Sassyone wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Here it is!!

enough is enough

How would I know?
Try to go there, and if you get a 403 error then you've been banned by IP or ISP.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: I Have To Resign From SBFII!   I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:17 pm

Sassyone wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Sassyone wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Here it is!!

enough is enough

How would I know?
Try to go there, and if you get a 403 error then you've been banned by IP or ISP.
I just get the banning notice; no 403 error.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Have To Resign From SBFII!   I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:34 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
Sassyone wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Sassyone wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Here it is!!

enough is enough

How would I know?

Oh very interesting.
I get a 403 ban error, and Ger tried once to connect from his WiFi and it came from Edmonton which is 800 miles from where i live and he still couldn't view it, got a 403 ban...we think they banned not by IP but ISP or *telus* as that's my provider -- which means at least 1 million customers through Telus won't be able to connect to the forum. OH well their loss. No skin off my nose.
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: I Have To Resign From SBFII!   I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:36 pm

Clear cookies and cache, Fudge, and see if you can at least see the main page.....
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: I Have To Resign From SBFII!   I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:40 pm

Clix Pix wrote:
Clear cookies and cache, Fudge, and see if you can at least see the main page.....
Thanks Clix--I now get main page!
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: I Have To Resign From SBFII!   I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:49 pm

Very Happy At least you can still keep track of the member count and also the general areas of discussion. There are a couple of subforums which are open to non-members now, too, and you can view those as well. Too bad they closed off that nice little "backdoor" entrance where we could view the member roster and view threads through that......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Have To Resign From SBFII!   I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:51 pm

Wow they really hate me then and I probably struck a nerve with that chat log.
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: I Have To Resign From SBFII!   I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:53 pm

[quote="Sassyone"]
fudgemeister wrote:
Sassyone wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Sassyone wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Here it is!!

enough is enough

How would I know?

Oh very interesting.
I get a 403 ban error, and Ger tried once to connect from his WiFi and it came from Edmonton which is 800 miles from where i live and he still couldn't view it, got a 403 ban...we think they banned not by IP but ISP or *telus* as that's my provider -- which means at least 1 million customers through Telus won't be able to connect to the forum. OH well their loss. No skin off my nose.

WOW !!! That many people. affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Have To Resign From SBFII!   I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:32 pm

[quote="mdillow31"]
Sassyone wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Sassyone wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Sassyone wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Here it is!!

enough is enough

How would I know?

Oh very interesting.

At least. What they don't understand is that Telus isn't just a local thing, it covers Alberta, BC some parts of Quebec, and Ont. Now, ger can connect through is blackberry, but that's on a different network.
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: I Have To Resign From SBFII!   I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:35 pm

[quote="Sassyone"]
mdillow31 wrote:
Sassyone wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Sassyone wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Sassyone wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Here it is!!

enough is enough

How would I know?

Oh very interesting.

At least. What they don't understand is that Telus isn't just a local thing, it covers Alberta, BC some parts of Quebec, and Ont. Now, ger can connect through is blackberry, but that's on a different network.

My 403 covers a lot of areas too. Too bad, so sad.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: I Have To Resign From SBFII!   I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:10 am

fudgemeister wrote:
Here it is!!

enough is enough

Hey, kalua, is THIS an official reason, according to the rules, to ban someone?? Enough is enough??? LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag BTW, kalua, you guys have been awfully quiet about the revelations and allegations here. Not even a denial from you? If they are not true, reveal the staff room. It would be real easy to vindicate yourself and to prove once and for all that DJGers are lying, no-good, rabble-rousers! I implore you to do it! If I were innocent I would have no problem revealing it! I apologize for all the exclamation points.....I know you guys dislike too many of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: I Have To Resign From SBFII!   I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 1:54 am

I resigned, I dunno, a couple of weeks ago - ??? I haven't attempted to log in so have no idea what kind of error message I may or may not receive. Bottom line - I DON'T CARE!! About any of it - to see the main page, monitor their # of members, do I show as banned or simply resigned - Really don't give aI Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 Rats-a14 one way or t'uther - Rolling Eyes If they're so pathetic, and in need of bolstering their numbers to the extent that they feel compelled to attribute membership to those who have resigned, or even, dawg forbid, those they have banned - well, I suppose they're welcome to it. Cool
Back to top Go down
andyp

andyp

PostSubject: Re: I Have To Resign From SBFII!   I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 6:07 am

fudgemeister wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Here it is!!

enough is enough

Hey, kalua, is THIS an official reason, according to the rules, to ban someone?? Enough is enough??? LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag BTW, kalua, you guys have been awfully quiet about the revelations and allegations here. Not even a denial from you? If they are not true, reveal the staff room. It would be real easy to vindicate yourself and to prove once and for all that DJGers are lying, no-good, rabble-rousers! I implore you to do it! If I were innocent I would have no problem revealing it! I apologize for all the exclamation points.....I know you guys dislike too many of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is their mantra these days. That is what PT said when she heard about the other site that was making fun of her. Remember, "enough is enough" and they aren't taking it any more. It's pretty sad.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Have To Resign From SBFII!   I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 10:40 am

Looks like we've all gone through the same "trial" procedure then! Wink

I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 Kangco10
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: I Have To Resign From SBFII!   I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 11:06 am

"Enough is Enough!" LOL!!! I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 522484

That's the equivalent of throwing oneself to the floor, kicking, screaming & holding one's breath. Just one bit of advice - hold your breath just a little bit longer . . . . . a little longer . . . . . maybe the problem of problematic people will be solved. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Have To Resign From SBFII!   I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:27 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Here it is!!

enough is enough

Fudgey, you have to remember that where Krapoola comes from if you say something the leader doesn't like you get carted off, tortured, and shot! I say you got off lightly! Although if you wake up one day with electrodes attached to your danglies and some guy stood over you operating a car battery you know they've found you! affraid
Back to top Go down
toplass

toplass

PostSubject: Re: I Have To Resign From SBFII!   I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:38 pm

Admin wrote:

Fudgey, you have to remember that where Krapoola comes from if you say something the leader doesn't like you get carted off, tortured, and shot! I say you got off lightly! Although if you wake up one day with electrodes attached to your danglies and some guy stood over you operating a car battery you know they've found you! affraid

In that case I'm betting Billy the Willy can't wait to be found LOLflag
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Have To Resign From SBFII!   I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:39 pm

Toplass wrote:
Admin wrote:

In that case I'm betting Billy the Willy can't wait to be found LOLflag

Yeah, he probably pays good money for that! Wink
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: I Have To Resign From SBFII!   I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:52 pm

andyp wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Here it is!!

enough is enough

That is their mantra these days. That is what PT said when she heard about the other site that was making fun of her. Remember, "enough is enough" and they aren't taking it any more. It's pretty sad.

My oh my, PT sounds like a 2 year old child. Enough, enough, I guess is better than what she says about their members behind their back in the secret place they have there. That is much worse. The name calling is awful. Sad
Back to top Go down
andyp

andyp

PostSubject: Re: I Have To Resign From SBFII!   I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 6:17 pm

Quote :

Quote :

My oh my, PT sounds like a 2 year old child. Enough, enough, I guess is better than what she says about their members behind their back in the secret place they have there. That is much worse. The name calling is awful. Sad

I would be intrrested in ready that stuff. I find it rather pathetic.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: I Have To Resign From SBFII!   I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:10 am

fudgemeister wrote:
Here it is!!

enough is enough

I just went back to the forum and look at what they have done They changed my reason for banning. Is their new reason ANY better?!? They are saying you can be banned for NO REASON! Unbelievable!

No reason was specified.

Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: I Have To Resign From SBFII!   I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:14 am

fudgemeister wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Here it is!!

enough is enough

I just went back to the forum and look at what they have done They changed my reason for banning. Is their new reason ANY better?!? They are saying you can be banned for NO REASON! Unbelievable!

No reason was specified.

They get more stupid by the day.

Marianne
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: I Have To Resign From SBFII!   I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:23 am

No reason specified? That's not good. It's certainly not "netiquette." In any forum with which I have ever been associated, as either a member or someone with a responsible leadership role, with the exception of SBFII, of course, it is the usual course to inform a member exactly why he or he has been banned. The fact that they have not done this is unacceptable.
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: I Have To Resign From SBFII!   I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:24 am

[quote="andyp"]
Quote :

Just go to the "Revelations" part of the Guest Forum (The section readable by everyone) and find DJG's "Clearing my Name ---Behind the Scenes" thread--------and start reading.
Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: I Have To Resign From SBFII!   I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:43 am

fudgemeister wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Here it is!!

enough is enough

No reason was specified.

I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 522484 I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 522484 I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 522484 I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 522484 I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 522484

I suppose "No reason" beats "enough is enough".

SNORT. Welcome to another episode of Twats R Us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Have To Resign From SBFII!   I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 9:32 am

Lovin' Every Minute wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Here it is!!

enough is enough

No reason was specified.

I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 522484 I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 522484 I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 522484 I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 522484 I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 522484

I suppose "No reason" beats "enough is enough".

SNORT. Welcome to another episode of Twats R Us.

laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: I Have To Resign From SBFII!   I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 8:06 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Here it is!!

enough is enough

No reason was specified.

Hey, Kalua, since I cannot reach you at the forum, I hope you see my question here. It has been reported that my name is constantly on the online list. How is that possible if I am banned?? Are you trying to make the membership think that I am still allowed to be there?? If I cannot get in, I DEMAND that you remove my name from that list, otherwise I must get in touch with my lawyer, Ms. I. L. Sue Yurass! laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry
Back to top Go down
andyp

andyp

PostSubject: Re: I Have To Resign From SBFII!   I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 9:09 pm

[quote="WAMcKinley"]
andyp wrote:
Quote :

Just go to the "Revelations" part of the Guest Forum (The section readable by everyone) and find DJG's "Clearing my Name ---Behind the Scenes" thread--------and start reading.

Thanks, WAM. I just found the thread. They were not any better back then than they are now. They plotted back then how to ban people for no reason and not take grief from the members. They seem to take on people who are really liked. They have just gotten progressively worse. I'll keep reading from time to time. Thanks.

Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: I Have To Resign From SBFII!   I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 9:16 pm

The point is that all these people they like - you know the Excellent Post brigade and the yapdogs, for all we know, it may be the mods and admin posting under different handles... Who is to say that they are all different people??!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
andyp

andyp

PostSubject: Re: I Have To Resign From SBFII!   I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 9:29 pm

janakimack wrote:
The point is that all these people they like - you know the Excellent Post brigade and the yapdogs, for all we know, it may be the mods and admin posting under different handles... Who is to say that they are all different people??!?!?!?

Yeah. I gave up expecting anything noble from them a long time ago. Like Ms. Martha - they make a fuss over our access because they are jealos.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Have To Resign From SBFII!   I Have To Resign From SBFII! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Have To Resign From SBFII!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2