xeno
skywriter
Admin
fudgemeister
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Priorities at SBFII - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 2:56 pm

lulu wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
After getting everyone excited about some "major announcement", Kalua told everyone that, cosmetically the site is doing great and going through many wonderful changes. BUT then came the bombshell---oh, BTW, we have absolutely no tech experts SHOULD anything go wrong! Any experts out there to offer help?? Members better pray nothing goes wrong; otherwise a call might have to go out to college friends of Tink's son!! PC Smash Bang Desk PC Smash Bang Desk PC Smash Bang Desk PC Smash Bang Desk PC Smash Bang Desk PC Smash Bang Desk PC Smash Bang Desk PC Smash Bang Desk PC Smash Bang Desk PC Smash Bang Desk

They could always pardon our FeistyF, and name her the tech person there Rolling Eyes Wouldn't that be fun?

laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry

Thank you so much Lulu for the confidence you have in me. You will have a special place in heaven for that nice thought. Yes, I have been accused of changing IPFs (by people on this site - had to google to figure out what the hell they were even talking about) Speculation was that I ran over to the OS and hacked in there to leave a spontaneous little message...speculation that maybe I could be the cyber stalker. You have to admit I start big...no need to worry about the cutting and pasting crap or transferring videos from YouTube...I AM HACKERS ANONYMOUS material (The guys that brought down Master card, manipulated a couple of revolutions and were in the forefront for Wikileaks. How nice of you to notice and acknowledge my outstanding computer skills!!!! I think you are right...EW definitely needs my skills...no matter how loud they cry, kick and scream, I am going to play hard to get!!! laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry

I should also mention that among my many attributes I am an Emoticon virtuoso as well.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (See how many exclamation points I can use!!!!!!!!)

hug hug hug
Back to top Go down
BettyBoop

BettyBoop

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:03 pm

feistyfilly wrote:
lulu wrote:

They could always pardon our FeistyF, and name her the tech person there Rolling Eyes Wouldn't that be fun?

Thank you so much Lulu for the confidence you have in me. You will have a special place in heaven for that nice thought. Yes, I have been accused of changing IPFs (by people on this site - had to google to figure out what the hell they were even talking about) Speculation was that I ran over to the OS and hacked in there to leave a spontaneous little message...speculation that maybe I could be the cyber stalker. You have to admit I start big...no need to worry about the cutting and pasting crap or transferring videos from YouTube...I AM HACKERS ANONYMOUS material (The guys that brought down Master card, manipulated a couple of revolutions and were in the forefront for Wikileaks. How nice of you to notice and acknowledge my outstanding computer skills!!!! I think you are right...EW definitely needs my skills...no matter how loud they cry, kick and scream, I am going to play hard to get!!! laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry

I should mention that I am the Emoticon virtuoso as well.[/quote]

---------------

Go for it FF. Don't play hard to get. They Need You with all your computer skills. Who needs to cut and paste anyway?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:04 pm

Boop wrote:
feistyfilly wrote:
lulu wrote:

I should mention that I am the Emoticon virtuoso as well.

---------------

Go for it FF. Don't play hard to get. They Need You with all your computer skills. Who needs to cut and paste anyway?[/quote]

Your are quite right Boop. It would be quite selfish of me in their hour of need to deny them my skills. I will start my ciurriculum vitae immediately. Thanks for the vote of confidence. (BTW is knowing how to spell an important part of the job description?)
Back to top Go down
BettyBoop

BettyBoop

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:25 pm

feistyfilly wrote:
Boop wrote:
feistyfilly wrote:
lulu wrote:

I should mention that I am the Emoticon virtuoso as well.

---------------

Go for it FF. Don't play hard to get. They Need You with all your computer skills. Who needs to cut and paste anyway?

Your are quite right Boop. It would be quite selfish of me in their hour of need to deny them my skills. I will start my ciurriculum vitae immediately. Thanks for the vote of confidence. (BTW is knowing how to spell an important part of the job description?)[/quote]

-------------

No, Tink cannot spell and she probably would not be able to spell curriculum, so she would not know you had made a mistake when you send it in.
Back to top Go down
toplass

toplass

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:28 pm

Boop wrote:
feistyfilly wrote:

Your are quite right Boop. It would be quite selfish of me in their hour of need to deny them my skills. I will start my ciurriculum vitae immediately. Thanks for the vote of confidence. (BTW is knowing how to spell an important part of the job description?)

-------------

No, Tink cannot spell and she probably would not be able to spell curriculum, so she would not know you had made a mistake when you send it in.

You girls crack me up hug
Back to top Go down
TxTammy

TxTammy

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:30 pm

I would vote for FF to be the new tech person. She would be marvellous!
cheering cheering cheering
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:39 pm

I'll join in on that vote! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:49 pm

OliveOyl wrote:
I would vote for FF to be the new tech person. She would be marvellous!
cheering cheering cheering

Me too. She would be great. Smile

cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:14 pm

March 28,2011

RESIMAY - RE JOBB

Deer Sir

I waunt to aply for the computor tech jobb
yore forum advertised fore. It wood be a dream cum tru four me to work fore you. Not only do I have ootstanding computor skills but I can also Type real quik with one feckin' finggar and do sum a counting.

I think I am good on the phone and no I am a pepole person, Pepole really seem to respond to me well.

I'm lookin fore a Jobb as a computor Tech but it musent be complicaited.

I no my spelling is not good but find that I Offen can get a Jobb thru my persinality. Besides my gud frends all tell me that you dont kneed to be a gud spller fore this Jobb.

My salerery is open so we can discus wat you waunt to pay me and WAT I THINK I'M WURTH!!!!

I can start imeditely. Thank youse in advance fore yore anser.

hopifuly Yore best applicant so farr.

Feistyfilly

THINGS YOU MIGHT LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT ME!!!!

1. I procrastinate, especially when the task is unpleasant
2. Personal interest: Donating blood. Fourteen gallons so far
3. As indicted, I have over five years of analyzing investments
4. Instrumental in ruining entire operation for a Midwest chain store
5. Please do not misconstrue my 14 jobs as job hopping. I have never quit a job.
6. MARITAL STATUS: Often. CHILDREN: Various
7. Reason for leaving last: They insisted all employees get to work by 8:45 am every
morning. I couldn't work under those conditions.
8. The Company made me a scapegoat just like my last 4 employers.
9. EDUCATION: Finished 8th in my class of 10
10. REFERENCES: None...left a path of destruction behind me.

Please reply swiftly to this resume as I have three other companies after me. That would be Ma Bell, The Power Company and the IRS.

Back to top Go down
toplass

toplass

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:18 pm

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Fiesty how can they resist you?
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:25 pm

Oh Feisty, there went my coffee. lol!

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:28 pm

That's 3 candidates they have now! They must be very picky for a disorganisation with bugger all tech staff! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:30 pm

feistyfilly wrote:

March 28,2011

RESIMAY - RE JOBB

Deer Sir

yore forum advertised fore. It wood be a dream cum tru four me to work fore you. Not only do I have ootstanding computor skills but I can also Type real quik with one feckin' finggar and do sum a counting.

I think I am good on the phone and no I am a pepole person, Pepole really seem to respond to me well.

I no my spelling is not good but find that I Offen can get a Jobb thru my persinality. Besides my gud frends all tell me that you dont kneed to be a gud spller fore this Jobb.

My salerery is open so we can discus wat you waunt to pay me and WAT I THINK I'M WURTH!!!!

Feistyfilly

5. Please do not misconstrue my 14 jobs as job hopping. I have never quit a job.
7. Reason for leaving last: They insisted all employees get to work by 8:45 am every

Please reply swiftly to this resume as I have three other companies after me. That would be Ma Bell, The Power Company and the IRS.

Gee you must be from Barcelona!
Don't worry I give you a good reference, if that helps Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:53 pm

Of, FF, you're too bloody good man!!! Please will you write my application letters!!!???

I don't know why particular that one stood out, but the donating 14 gallons of blood so far had me on the flooooooooor!!!
Back to top Go down
donaha

donaha

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:59 pm

Oh Fiesty you have given me my laugh for today. Especially love the line"type real quik with one feckin' finggar." ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
whisper

whisper

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:24 pm

Finally a person on this forum that spells as good as I do.... Cool

Perfect credentials Feisty you deserve the job.... laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:34 pm

donaha wrote:
Oh Fiesty you have given me my laugh for today. Especially love the line"type real quik with one feckin' finggar." ROFL ROFL ROFL

I thought it was pretty neat because I type with one feckin' finggar too. Smile

laughfloor laughcry laughfloor

UNSIGNED
Back to top Go down
BettyBoop

BettyBoop

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:05 pm

Great FF. You will have to be on the short list that one. If you are not there is something very wrong. ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
TxTammy

TxTammy

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:10 pm

feistyfilly wrote:

March 28,2011

RESIMAY - RE JOBB

Deer Sir

Feistyfilly

clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping
clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap

I'd hire you!

Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:13 pm

feistyfilly wrote:

March 28,2011

RESIMAY - RE JOBB

Deer Sir

Feistyfilly

Yur hiered!--kahlooa
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:26 am

Feisty get hired. ?? She sure has de qualficatoins an she don't need a dicktoinaryeeeee either. Smile
Back to top Go down
johnnycake

johnnycake

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:27 am

"The poor spelling is no problem, but are you a sycophant?
Those are the skills that matter around here." -Tinkalua
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:41 am

johnnycake wrote:

Let's see.....

sycophantic means bootlicking or attempting to win favor from influential people by flattery.

That sounds like the yapdogs that have their assignments to attack other members they don't like. I think we have seen a lot of that at SBFII. I think Tinkalua must know what this mean. Some yapdogs trying to climb the social ladder. Please forgive me for no typing errors.

LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:47 am

johnnycake wrote:

I could be for the right price...shall we play let's make a deal?

Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:01 am

Tinky has just announced $1360 for charity!!

HEY TINKY---WHAT ABOUT THE LOANS???????
No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Priorities at SBFII
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4