Admin
fudgemeister
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

Priorities at SBFII - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 4:38 am

Wow, they've collected $1200??? That's a nice sum of money. Now, if we could only be sure that it all actually is SENT to the designated charity.......

Back to top Go down
xeno

xeno

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:35 am

Clix Pix wrote:
Wow, they've collected $1200??? That's a nice sum of money. Now, if we could only be sure that it all actually is SENT to the designated charity.......

Sometimes I have the sick suspicion that Pickle is cleaning out the bank accounts of people who can't spare the money but are trying to curry favor with her. Some fans are well-heeled but plenty are not. It would be horrible if people were giving more than they can afford out of love for Susan, who has millions and needs no trinkets to prove that she is loved. All the gifts and donations serve to do is allow Hilsita to puff herself up in the eyes of Susan's team.

Anyone notice that they did not give Susan that knickknack they bought her at the meet & greet? That was the perfect opportunity for Hils to give it to her, but she held back. She has been making noises about giving it to some random fan who can present it to Susan at the Worldwide hoo-hah on April 1st. More likely she plans to be there to give it to Susan herself, making the gift from SBFII the centerpiece of an event planned by other fans. And Hils herself will have another chance to officiate at a fan event near Susan's home. After all, she can't let the folks from Susan's official site have any glory, can she?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:23 am

xeno wrote:
Clix Pix wrote:

Sometimes I have the sick suspicion that Pickle is cleaning out the bank accounts of people who can't spare the money but are trying to curry favor with her. Some fans are well-heeled but plenty are not. It would be horrible if people were giving more than they can afford out of love for Susan, who has millions and needs no trinkets to prove that she is loved. All the gifts and donations serve to do is allow Hilsita to puff herself up in the eyes of Susan's team.

Anyone notice that they did not give Susan that knickknack they bought her at the meet & greet? That was the perfect opportunity for Hils to give it to her, but she held back. She has been making noises about giving it to some random fan who can present it to Susan at the Worldwide hoo-hah on April 1st. More likely she plans to be there to give it to Susan herself, making the gift from SBFII the centerpiece of an event planned by other fans. And Hils herself will have another chance to officiate at a fan event near Susan's home. After all, she can't let the folks from Susan's official site have any glory, can she?

you mean the crystal Drina Violet? Hehehe love it. Why am I not surprised that she might try to wrangle another fan home invasion at Susan's new house? I wouldn't be surprised if she tries to wrangle an invite through JoJo to Susan's private birthday bash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:25 am

Clix Pix wrote:

That bothers me so much they raised over 1200 dollars for a charity...but owes 9000 dollars to a lot of lenders, one of them is Treedeen who should be paid back first? If Susan heard of this she'd be upset. Pay you bills first, then donate the money second.
Back to top Go down
xeno

xeno

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:06 am

Sassyone wrote:
xeno wrote:
Clix Pix wrote:

you mean the crystal Drina Violet? Hehehe love it. Why am I not surprised that she might try to wrangle another fan home invasion at Susan's new house? I wouldn't be surprised if she tries to wrangle an invite through JoJo to Susan's private birthday bash.

I wouldn't put it past Hilsita to try for a home invasion and an invitation to Susan's birthday party. However, she's as likely to be invited as she was to the housewarming. I honestly think that she and lackeyboy expected Susan to invite them and they were crushed when they were left off the list. Remember, good old Graeme is considered a friend of the Boyle family, according to Hils. Not such a good friend that he gets to go to Susan's parties or even knows her phone number, mind you, but a friend nonetheless. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
pancake

pancake

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:04 pm

Actually it has been voiced EW, that SOMEONE from the fansite was invited to Susan's birthday party at the castle. I wonder who it is?
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:57 pm

pancake wrote:
Actually it has been voiced EW, that SOMEONE from the fansite was invited to Susan's birthday party at the castle. I wonder who it is?
Standing the new developments, it is supposedly DJG... laughcry laughcry laughcry
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:25 pm

pancake wrote:

My bet would be Grits if there really is a birthday party at the castle. Has that been established that it is a fact and not an April lst hoax. As for the Drina Crystal I would bet StevieBoy and PT will deliver that personally.
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:16 pm

I am sure that Pickles will show up at the World Fan Meet -- she'd want to keep an eye on people! Imagine those upstarts, having the nerve to have planned an event without informing Pickles and Kalua from the very get-go! And, yeah, since it is likely that Susan is not going to be appearing at that M&G since she apparently will be celebrating her birthday with her family and friends rather than a bunch of strangers/fans, I'm sure that while she's in town Pickles and Stevieboy will figure out some way to pay a call on Susan sometime in the following week when Susan is at home again.....

Really? Someone from SBFII was invited to the birthday party? I find that hard to believe, really! We know that someone saw the invitation that Nick Raymonde pulled out of his pocket, but I would be very, very surprised if any fans were invited to that event. I think it will be Susan's family, friends, members of her team and some of her colleagues with whom she's worked over the past couple of years.
Back to top Go down
donaha

donaha

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:53 pm

Maybe she has invited record company employees and since we have wondered if tinky or stevie are record company people it might be why they are get an invitation.
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:29 pm

Well we know that Nick Raymonde was invited and he's the A&R guy, so yes, some of the record company people are invited.....or at least the ones with whom Susan has worked closely.
Back to top Go down
andyp

andyp

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:35 pm

Clix Pix wrote:
I am sure that Pickles will show up at the World Fan Meet -- she'd want to keep an eye on people! Imagine those upstarts, having the nerve to have planned an event without informing Pickles and Kalua from the very get-go! And, yeah, since it is likely that Susan is not going to be appearing at that M&G since she apparently will be celebrating her birthday with her family and friends rather than a bunch of strangers/fans, I'm sure that while she's in town Pickles and Stevieboy will figure out some way to pay a call on Susan sometime in the following week when Susan is at home again.....

Really? Someone from SBFII was invited to the birthday party? I find that hard to believe, really! We know that someone saw the invitation that Nick Raymonde pulled out of his pocket, but I would be very, very surprised if any fans were invited to that event. I think it will be Susan's family, friends, members of her team and some of her colleagues with whom she's worked over the past couple of years.

I think she and Stevie Boy have an understanding that he doesn't have to call ahead in order to drop in. Also, there was a time when I thought she was developing a relationship with Scottish Mary. Who knows? Even if I had developed a relationship with Susan and was invited to her birthday I don't think I would want to be with the "industry" people. However, her family would be there and it would be nice to meet them - assuming I was friends with Susan - and it could happen that one fo the fans who happened to live in the area could get close to her. I think that person should keep what is said and what happens in their relationship to themselves. I recall Scottish Mary having spent time with Susan once (on fan matters) and she refused to answer a lot of questions saying that what they talked about was between the two of them.

Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:40 pm

Scottish Mary sounds like a likely candidate for an invitation, if anyone is......more so that Stevieboy or Tink, that's for sure! Well, I guess we will find out in due course of time.
Back to top Go down
andyp

andyp

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:42 pm

Clix Pix wrote:
Scottish Mary sounds like a likely candidate for an invitation, if anyone is......more so that Stevieboy or Tink, that's for sure! Well, I guess we will find out in due course of time.
\

I think Susan would have to feel 100% at home with a person and be very, very certain that that person would respect her privacy. I can see someone like Scottish Mary and Susan becoming close - they have similar backgrounds - I don't know about age. But Scottish Mary was one who met Susan and didn't get on my nerves with a lot of silly stuff.
Back to top Go down
xeno

xeno

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:35 pm

pancake wrote:

Voiced by whom?
Back to top Go down
xeno

xeno

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:42 pm

Special K made his big announcement, but unfortunately he buried the lede.

At the very bottom of his post, he put out an appeal for members with HTML and vBulletin expertise to become their new tech staff. In other words, the have no techies and not a damned clue about what they are doing.

Anybody want to apply? I have some of the relevant skills but since I'm on pre-mod I am not inclined to help out.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:43 pm

Priorities at SBFII - Page 3 Sbfiia10
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:56 pm

We've already sent applications in for the kiss-ass job, but we haven't had replies yet! Crying or Very sad

https://susahumor.forumotion.com/t3249-fudgemeister-available-for-sbfii-job
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:17 pm

Don't panic loonies! The technical position has now been filled! Wink

Priorities at SBFII - Page 3 Computer-Monkey
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:25 pm

Oh I see. SBFII ... and the Sidekick needs help.... this is just to help them out. Smile

Priorities at SBFII - Page 3 25618711

Last edited by mdillow31 on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:26 pm

After getting everyone excited about some "major announcement", Kalua told everyone that, cosmetically the site is doing great and going through many wonderful changes. BUT then came the bombshell---oh, BTW, we have absolutely no tech experts SHOULD anything go wrong! Any experts out there to offer help?? Members better pray nothing goes wrong; otherwise a call might have to go out to college friends of Tink's son!! PC Smash Bang Desk PC Smash Bang Desk PC Smash Bang Desk PC Smash Bang Desk PC Smash Bang Desk PC Smash Bang Desk PC Smash Bang Desk PC Smash Bang Desk PC Smash Bang Desk PC Smash Bang Desk
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:41 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
After getting everyone excited about some "major announcement", Kalua told everyone that, cosmetically the site is doing great and going through many wonderful changes. BUT then came the bombshell---oh, BTW, we have absolutely no tech experts SHOULD anything go wrong! Any experts out there to offer help?? Members better pray nothing goes wrong; otherwise a call might have to go out to college friends of Tink's son!! PC Smash Bang Desk PC Smash Bang Desk PC Smash Bang Desk PC Smash Bang Desk PC Smash Bang Desk PC Smash Bang Desk PC Smash Bang Desk PC Smash Bang Desk PC Smash Bang Desk PC Smash Bang Desk

Where.... here or somewhere else. ???? Just asking. Smile

Priorities at SBFII - Page 3 Qwp-ba10

Back to top Go down
dyebat

dyebat

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:06 pm

xeno wrote:
pancake wrote:

Voiced by whom?

It is quite likely that some of Susan's "team" are lurkers at SBFII, and may thus be invited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:25 pm

pancake wrote:
As I have said in a previous post in this thread, I think Pt through Joanne will wrangle an invite to Susan's private birthday party at the castle and hand Susan the crystal then.

LOL maybe she'll rent the same Loubs and hold on to walls for dear life. She couldn't walk in those things.
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:29 pm

I don't think Susan would particularly welcome Tink's presence at her private, personal birthday party......bad enough that the woman inflicts herself on Susan by paying visits to her in her home!
Back to top Go down
andyp

andyp

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 2:00 am

Clix Pix wrote:

Howver, if Susan just happened to develop a relationship with someone like Scottish Mary, I don't believe Mary would reveal on the site if she were invited to Susan's birthday party. It would be no one's business.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 2:05 am

It could be that Tink is just blowing smoke out of her ass to impress the membership, and that in fact nobody from EW is going. Unfortunately, it's probably more likely that she or one of the others managed to weasel their way into being invited.
Back to top Go down
andyp

andyp

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 2:09 am

BohemianSpirit wrote:
It could be that Tink is just blowing smoke out of her ass to impress the membership, and that in fact nobody from EW is going. Unfortunately, it's probably more likely that she or one of the others managed to weasel their way into being invited.

Hopefully not.
Back to top Go down
xeno

xeno

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:22 am

dyebat wrote:
xeno wrote:
pancake wrote:

Voiced by whom?

It is quite likely that some of Susan's "team" are lurkers at SBFII, and may thus be invited.

I'm sure that all of Susan's team have accounts over there and that Susan has another besides the insulting Lirpa Loof. But pancake's post made it sound as if one of the repeat offenders who run the place has been invited. I haven't read all posts so I don't know exactly what was said and by whom, so I asked.
Back to top Go down
toplass

toplass

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:33 am

xeno wrote:

I'm sure that all of Susan's team have accounts over there and that Susan has another besides the insulting Lirpa Loof. But pancake's post made it sound as if one of the repeat offenders who run the place has been invited. I haven't read all posts so I don't know exactly what was said and by whom, so I asked.

Xeno I am pleased to read you dislike the name Lirpa Loof. I hate it and think it's insulting to Susan too. It always makes me think of some bumbling idiotic cartoon character. What's wrong with Susan's sign in being Susan Boyle???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:06 am

fudgemeister wrote:

They could always pardon our FeistyF, and name her the tech person there Rolling Eyes Wouldn't that be fun?

laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry
Back to top Go down
andyp

andyp

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:16 am

lulu wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:

They could always pardon our FeistyF, and name her the tech person there Rolling Eyes Wouldn't that be fun?

laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry

She could let everybody in by the back door.
Back to top Go down
xeno

xeno

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:34 pm

Toplass wrote:
xeno wrote:

Xeno I am pleased to read you dislike the name Lirpa Loof. I hate it and think it's insulting to Susan too. It always makes me think of some bumbling idiotic cartoon character. What's wrong with Susan's sign in being Susan Boyle???

I have hated the Lirpa Loof thing from the beginning, Toplass. It has always struck me as intentionally insulting towards Susan. The account was started by the moderators at SBFII as a joke, to con the fans into thinking that Susan was posting there on her birthday last year. IIRC it was stevieboy who created the account, but others may have joined in the posting. Later, when they managed to stage their first home invasion they said they signed Susan on under that name and posted her remarks.

In later visits the invaders said they were unable to log into the Lirpa Loof account. I have hoped that meant that Susan's team, knew that an account created by the mods and with a password and email controlled by them could always be tampered with, so they had Susan change her password. If the password and email on that account were never changed the moderators at EW could use it whenever they wished to impersonate Susan. They used it before they "gave" it to her to make themselves her friends.
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:45 pm

The mind just boggles at the lengths people will go to for a little "power" - I fail to see the "power" in being close to a star but then I'm probably just stupid...!!!
Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 2:05 pm

xeno wrote:
Toplass wrote:
xeno wrote:

I have hated the Lirpa Loof thing from the beginning, Toplass. It has always struck me as intentionally insulting towards Susan. The account was started by the moderators at SBFII as a joke, to con the fans into thinking that Susan was posting there on her birthday last year. IIRC it was stevieboy who created the account, but others may have joined in the posting. Later, when they managed to stage their first home invasion they said they signed Susan on under that name and posted her remarks.

In later visits the invaders said they were unable to log into the Lirpa Loof account. I have hoped that meant that Susan's team, knew that an account created by the mods and with a password and email controlled by them could always be tampered with, so they had Susan change her password. If the password and email on that account were never changed the moderators at EW could use it whenever they wished to impersonate Susan. They used it before they "gave" it to her to make themselves her friends.

I'm with you guys, I've always considered it to be a lame attempt to be insufferably cute. Sick

It also seems to me that whenever there was a controversy, they'd gin up a home invasion or a visit to the site by Lirpa Loof, 'wag-the-dog' style. My guess is that any visit to the site by Lirpa Loof was generated by staff themselves, as, to my knowledge, Susan is (or at least was) pretty computer-illiterate. Didn't realize that the staff used the account to make themselves her "friends". Now I'm gagging even more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Priorities at SBFII   Priorities at SBFII - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Priorities at SBFII
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next