toplass
Admin
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
janakimack

janakimack

DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:05 pm

Good ol Johnnycake - you sure haven't lost yer touch !!! Thank DOG!!!
Back to top Go down
johnnycake

johnnycake

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:09 pm

Interesting reading, DJG, relatively speaking as it is mainly from the lunkheads that I'd like to punch in the face,
the silly twits. That StinkyPickle is quite a piece of work. By the way, how are your heart, lungs and liver holding out?
All in good working order I trust. BTW, I can't help laughing, as they tell on themselves what most of us discerned from reading between the lines from the first.
Back to top Go down
toplass

toplass

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:12 pm

Hey Johnycakes it's good to see you back cheering You haven't been here long and already you've had me spitting tea all over my monitor!

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:17 pm

johnnycake wrote:
Interesting reading, DJG, relatively speaking as it is mainly from the lunkheads that I'd like to punch in the face,
the silly twits. That StinkyPickle is quite a piece of work. By the way, how are your heart, lungs and liver holding out?
All in good working order I trust. BTW, I can't help laughing, as they tell on themselves what most of us discerned from reading between the lines from the first.

Yes all bits are working OK at the moment, despite the loonies sticking pins in a voodoo doll! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:18 pm

Good to see you here JC. I think your assessment is just right. Smile

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
johnnycake

johnnycake

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:41 pm

Good to know you have a clean bill of health in spite of being such a vile miscreant.
TopLass, that's OK as long as you are spitting in the general direction of MF.
It's WABBIT season!

DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 2 Elmerfudddm7

Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:47 pm

johnnycake wrote:
Good to know you have a clean bill of health in spite of being such a vile miscreant.
TopLass, that's OK as long as you are spitting in the general direction of MF.
It's WABBIT season!

DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 2 Elmerfudddm7

Just make sure you aren't hunting this wabbit at SBFII. I ain't there and don't want to be. I can't stand splitting so many hairs by the administration there. I aim for higher heights. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:54 pm

Talk about children in adult bodies!!! I'm so glad I'm out of that evil place. Those unexpected hugs and thankyous I got from PT were all a lie. What a nasty piece of work and that goes for the rest of the emotional cripples too. No

A pox on them all. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Zaney

Zaney

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:03 pm

Admin wrote:
johnnycake wrote:

Yes all bits are working OK at the moment, despite the loonies sticking pins in a voodoo doll! Wink

Hope you don't lose any of your bits DJG! affraid affraid

Reading all this my gob has never been so smacked! Amazing!
Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:09 pm

Yo, johnnycake! Back in town for some action? Firing You're in luck. On this week's menu: yellow bird is being served with pickles. chicken Gives "junk food" a whole new meaning. Sick
Great to have you back!
stirpot
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:14 pm

Last edited by WAMcKinley on Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zaney

Zaney

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:23 pm

WAM - you have pre moderation under your name EW.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:23 pm

WAMcKinley wrote:
I can endure just about anything EW except at the point where Tinky and the bird pretend to get all lovey-dovey. Then it's time for the barf bag!! Sick

He must be such a hunk, he has the old birds peeing their depends for him, even Mirrim is turned into a cake Rolling Eyes for him. Perhaps it is that, there aren't many men or at least younguish in that susan boyle forum? Popcorn Popcorn Who knows, but he must have something we don't know laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor
Back to top Go down
toplass

toplass

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:27 pm

Zaney wrote:

Oh FFS!

Never mind WAM you are amongst friends here.

Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:27 pm

Zaney wrote:

Whaaaaaaaaaaat?? I'll go see what's up. Shocked What a Face
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:32 pm

WAMcKinley wrote:
Zaney wrote:

Yes--it is true!! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:35 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:
Zaney wrote:

Yes--it is true!! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

I'm not surprised. Are you. ?? That is the way they operate. I got news for them, there is freedom of speech and anyone on another forum than SBFII can say whatever the heck they want to. Take THAT back to your boss. Sad
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:35 pm

lulu wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:
I can endure just about anything EW except at the point where Tinky and the bird pretend to get all lovey-dovey. Then it's time for the barf bag!! Sick

He must be such a hunk, he has the old birds peeing their depends for him, even Mirrim is turned into a cake Rolling Eyes for him. Perhaps it is that, there aren't many men or at least younguish in that susan boyle forum? Popcorn Popcorn Who knows, but he must have something we don't know laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor

I thought Mirrim's love interest lies in a different direction.....
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:49 pm

WAMcKinley wrote:
I am indeed under pre-moderation, via a PM from Birdie,----- for the "provocative nature" of my posts.

Here's what I PMd in response:

Re: Pre Moderation
Oh, for pity sakes, Carlos! My comments are no more incendiary than anyone else's in here and you know it. What was so negative about what I posted?? I was giving positive opinion about the Scotland trips--and agreeing with sMartyPAnts, for a change. Do you have any idea how difficult it is for me to find common ground with that one?? I deserved a freakin' gold star!

Last edited by WAMcKinley on Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:51 pm

WAMcKinley wrote:
I am indeed under pre-moderation, via a PM from Birdie,----- for the "provocative nature" of my posts. laughfloor

Oh, for pity sakes, Carlos! My comments are no more incendiary than anyone else's in here and you know it. What was so negative about what I posted?? I was giving positive opinion about the Scotland trips--and agreeing with sMartyPAnts, for a change. Do you have any idea how difficult it is for me to find common ground with that one?? I deserved a freakin' gold star!

(..Oooops. Maybe a bit short of subordination, do ya think???)

You deserve a bottle of the best wine in town!
laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:54 pm

WAMcKinley wrote:
I am indeed under pre-moderation, via a PM from Birdie,----- for the "provocative nature" of my posts. laughfloor

You are good WAM. Smile
LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:56 pm

WAMcKinley wrote:

Might be because you're posting in the guest section here! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
kakariki

kakariki

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:59 pm

WAMcKinley wrote:

I thought it might have been from the mod d'whatever warning you in the Ogog thread that your post bordered on argumentative. Which was silly. I think they are looking for a way to shut you up and will take any opportunity.

Apparently as long as members rant in agreement with TPTB or rant against outsite forums and blogs that is AOK. But anything that offers a different opinion or even hints at a view to tolerating differing opions is verboten!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:00 pm

I go out to pick up my gal from school only to come home to this wonderful thread. It was well worth being banned. Can we say Truth OUT? Glad I'm off the Titanic.
Wam, you are one of us, welcome to the club.
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:04 pm

Removed,. Double posting.

Last edited by mdillow31 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:04 pm

WAMcKinley wrote:
Lovin' Every Minute wrote:
Admin wrote:
It's also becoming clear that even the 'staff' don't understand their own rules! They have to discuss endlessly whether what somebody said actually violates any rules! It's also clear that if they don't like something somebody posted they try and work out amongst themselves what rule they can say it breaks! Evidence again that they make these rules up as they go along! Rolling Eyes

Sure! Which is why I can't for the life of me understand why anyone in their right mind can be bothered with them. Sleep I know I have enough going on in my life that I don't need their manufactured dramas. So, for example, they want to swamp Susan with silly gifts as an ongoing pretext for obtaining access to her inner circle and personal life- ? 1) I think it's obsessively bizarre; but 2) if Susan's team permits it, then I have to assume it's a symbiotic relationship of some sort. If all concerned are happy with it - then it sho 'nuff don't concern me. sunny

I was told by a fan who attended the original quilt presentation in NYC that Andy made the comment re randma that "that woman" was driving him crazy! So at least Andy would like to see her disappear & probably her silly quilts, too. I so wish there was a way to contact him and have a nice sit-down, explaining that not all of us sanction these excesses. Not that it would matter to him one way or another,---but I feel the need to let him know that not all of Susan's fans are raving loonies.

A few of us on my forum have had moments where we'd wanna write a letter to him and explaining how PT and Special K manipulate Susan's PA with these fan meetings. Remember when SB went to Susan's house without notice and the next day PT wrote a long rant about how we can't do that, but he's allowed the one time etc..I bet Susan called Joanne up and said why didn't you tell me there was a fan meeting in my home and Joanne said she didn't have a single thing set up. I also bet they told Andy and he was livid. The next time they met in her home Susan had two men in her house to watch the three moochers.
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:06 pm

Birdie responded that my disingenuousness never fails to amaze him. To which I replied:

"The same feeling occurs to me about admin & mods every time I read yet another bit from the forum staff room. So many faithful would be heartbroken to discover what their honored staff really think of them. Not that that is of any concern to you there, I well realize."

(Probably the next sound you hear will be my disembodied head hitting the floor.--------- affraid)
Back to top Go down
johnnycake

johnnycake

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:06 pm

skywriter wrote:
Yo, johnnycake! Back in town for some action? Firing You're in luck. On this week's menu: yellow bird is being served with pickles. chicken Gives "junk food" a whole new meaning. Sick
Great to have you back!
stirpot

mmmmmm...bird with bird brain, yum. Does something seem odd about the nub of the threat from The Secret Society Of Redscarves to Sassy being that they will disclose her private information to some mythical entity? Sounds like they just want to get in on the humor writing gig.
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:10 pm

mdillow31 wrote:

This is what I have to say to SBFII......., I refuse to bow down to them:

and......

Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:12 pm

WAMcKinley wrote:
Birdie responded that my disingenuousness never fails to amaze him. To which I replied:

"The same feeling occurs to me about admin & mods every time I read yet another bit from the forum staff room. So many faithful would be heartbroken to discover what their honored staff really think of them. Not that that is of any concern to you there, I well realize."

(Probably the next sound you hear will be my disembodied head hitting the floor.--------- affraid)

WAM, you are one gutsy lady! Kudos to you for not being afraid to speak up and say what you think!
Back to top Go down
BettyBoop

BettyBoop

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:18 pm

Clix Pix wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:

WAM, you are one gutsy lady! Kudos to you for not being afraid to speak up and say what you think!

Right on WAM -

But to the guillotine you must go -

DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 2 150px-10

Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:20 pm

Zaney wrote:
Oh WAM! Look at that! Popcorn You're being "pre-moderated" too, you sly-boots! Razz FFS, don't go quietly--a proper flame-out is de rigueur! Twisted2 Plus it's oodles of fun. Cheeky Can we have a party? drunken I'll bring brownies. wings I'm famous for my brownies, ya know. wings Really. wings Pretty please? wings
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:27 pm

skywriter wrote:
Zaney wrote:
Oh WAM! Look at that! Popcorn You're being "pre-moderated" too, you sly-boots! Razz FFS, don't go quietly--a proper flame-out is de rigueur! Twisted2 Plus it's oodles of fun. Cheeky Can we have a party? drunken I'll bring brownies. wings I'm famous for my brownies, ya know. wings Really. wings Pretty please? wings

your posts are very colourful princess cow, all those smileys Cheeky
Let's get the party started. Band Band Band
What about a bit of Cuban music to make a good ambience

This is magic, pure duende dancin dancingcat Dog Dance dancingcat dancin

this version sounds a little bit better but doesn't have the group together and no English subtittles.

Last edited by lulu on Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:33 pm

Time to throw a party for WAM... Smile

DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 2 Firewo10

DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 2 Congra10

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:19 am

"........Unaccustomed as I am to public speaking,"................(She pulls out a thick stack of heavily marked index cards),.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next