toplass
Admin
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Wabbit

Wabbit

DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:22 am

WAMcKinley wrote:
"........Unaccustomed as I am to public speaking,"................(She pulls out a thick stack of heavily marked index cards),.....

Oh really.. wonder what they say, ?? Smile
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:57 am

mdillow31 wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:
"........Unaccustomed as I am to public speaking,"................(She pulls out a thick stack of heavily marked index cards),.....

Oh really.. wonder what they say, ?? Smile

Well,---I figured if they were throwing a party for me, I might be expected to speak. I was gearing up.
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 1:33 am

Here we go......might want to alter a few words here-and-there but much of this quite definitely applies to the current situation:

From the 1939 speech delivered by King George VI to his people:

In this grave hour, perhaps the most fateful in history, I send to every household of my peoples, both at home and overseas, this message, spoken with the same depth of feeling for each one of you as if I were able to cross your threshold and speak to you myself.

For the second time in the lives of most of us, we are at war.

Over and over again, we have tried to find a peaceful way out of the differences between ourselves and those who are now our enemies; but it has bee in vain.

We have been forced into a conflict, for which we are called, with our allies to meet the challenge of a principle which, if it were to prevail, would be fatal to any civilized order in the world.

It is a principle which permits a state in the selfish pursuit of power to disregard its treaties and its solemn pledges, which sanctions the use of force or threat of force against the sovereignty and independence of other states.

Such a principle, stripped of all disguise, is surely the mere primitive doctrine that might is right, and if this principle were established through the world, the freedom of our own country and of the whole British Commonwealth of nations would be in danger.

But far more than this, the peoples of the world would be kept in bondage of fear, and all hopes of settled peace and of security, of justice and liberty, among nations, would be ended.

This is the ultimate issue which confronts us. For the sake of all that we ourselves hold dear, and of the world order and peace, it is unthinkable that we should refuse to meet the challenge.

It is to this high purpose that I now call my people at home and my peoples across the seas, who will make our cause their own.

I ask them to stand calm and firm and united in this time of trial.

The task will be hard. There may be dark days ahead, and war can no longer be confined to the battlefield, but we can only do the right as we see the right, and reverently commit our cause to God. If one and all we keep resolutely faithful to it, ready for whatever service or sacrifice it may demand, then with God's help, we shall prevail.
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:10 am

Oh, thanks! I think I can use this,--with some minor modifications.

In this grave hour, perhaps the most fateful in history, I send to every household of my PEEPS, both at home and overseas, this message, spoken with the same depth of feeling for each one of you as if I were able to cross your threshold and speak to you myself.

For the second(OR THIRD___OR SEVENTEENTH) time in the PAST TWO YEARS, we are at war.

Over and over again, we have tried to find a peaceful way out of the differences between ourselves and those who are now our enemies; but it has been in vain.

We have been forced into a conflict, for which we are called, with our allies to meet the challenge of a principle which, if it were to prevail, would be fatal to OUR SELF-ESTEEM.

It is a principle which permits a FORUM in the selfish pursuit of power to disregard its RULES AND OBLIGATIONS TO ITS MEMBERS, which sanctions the use of INTIMIDATION against the FREEDOMS OF OTHERS.

Such a principle, stripped of all disguise, is surely the mere primitive doctrine that might is right, and if this principle were established through the world, the freedom of our own country and of the whole British Commonwealth of nations would be in danger.

But far more than this, the peoples of the FORUM would be kept in bondage of fear, and all hopes of settled peace and of security, of justice and liberty, among MEMBERS, would be ended.

This is the ultimate issue which confronts us. For the sake of all that we ourselves hold dear, and of the PEACE & JUSTICE IN THE FORUM, it is unthinkable that we should refuse to meet the challenge.

It is to this high purpose that I now call my people at home and my peoples across the seas, who will make our cause their own.

The task will be hard. There may be dark days ahead, and war can no longer be confined to the THREADS, but we can only do the right as we see the right, and reverently commit our cause to DOG. If one and all we keep resolutely faithful to it, ready for whatever service or sacrifice it may demand, then with DOG's help, we shall prevail.

Oh, HEY!!! It DOES have a certain ring to it. I think it just might work. Thanks, Clix!! .....AND King George, of course.
[flash][/flash]
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:14 am

Lovely! I bow to you.....
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:18 am

WAMcKinley wrote:

Oh, thanks! I think I can use this,--with some minor modifications.

In this grave hour, perhaps the most fateful in history, I send to every household of my PEEPS, both at home and overseas, this message, spoken with the same depth of feeling for each one of you as if I were able to cross your threshold and speak to you myself.

For the second(OR THIRD___OR SEVENTEENTH) time in the PAST TWO YEARS, we are at war.

Over and over again, we have tried to find a peaceful way out of the differences between ourselves and those who are now our enemies; but it has been in vain.

We have been forced into a conflict, for which we are called, with our allies to meet the challenge of a principle which, if it were to prevail, would be fatal to OUR SELF-ESTEEM.

It is a principle which permits a FORUM in the selfish pursuit of power to disregard its RULES AND OBLIGATIONS TO ITS MEMBERS, which sanctions the use of INTIMIDATION against the FREEDOMS OF OTHERS.

But far more than this, the peoples of the FORUM would be kept in bondage of fear, and all hopes of settled peace and of security, of justice and liberty, among MEMBERS, would be ended.

This is the ultimate issue which confronts us. For the sake of all that we ourselves hold dear, and of the PEACE & JUSTICE IN THE FORUM, it is unthinkable that we should refuse to meet the challenge.

The task will be hard. There may be dark days ahead, and war can no longer be confined to the THREADS, but we can only do the right as we see the right, and reverently commit our cause to DOG. If one and all we keep resolutely faithful to it, ready for whatever service or sacrifice it may demand, then with DOG's help, we shall prevail.

Oh, HEY!!! It DOES have a certain ring to it. I think it just might work. Thanks, Clix!! .....AND King George, of course.
[flash][/flash]

It gets my Oscar. Smile

cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering
Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 3:57 am

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
johnnycake

johnnycake

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:47 am

clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:43 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:00 am

WAM o WAM, great... Band Band Band
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:32 am

WAM: You can call me copycat but hey, boy, does it ever deserve this:

clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping
clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping
Back to top Go down
sue2

sue2

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:11 am

Well Wammed Wam! DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 3 WHAM
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:20 am

Nice one too, Sue2 !!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:32 pm

I just want to make it clear, despite all the rumours, that none of the information presented here is fabricated or 'made up'. I really don't care if you believe that or not. Obviously those suffering from terminal delusion (a.k.a 'red scarf fever') will just choose to believe it's all made up, but those with a brain of their own will be able to work out that it's all perfectly true. Now go knit another red scarf, or make another frickin' quilt or something! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:39 pm

Admin wrote:
I just want to make it clear, despite all the rumours, that none of the information presented here is fabricated or 'made up'. I really don't care if you believe that or not. Obviously those suffering from terminal delusion (a.k.a 'red scarf fever') will just choose to believe it's all made up, but those with a brain of their own will be able to work out that it's all perfectly true. Now go knit another red scarf, or make another frickin' quilt or something! Rolling Eyes

Right on. Smile

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:50 pm

Admin wrote:

The information presented here is indeed not something that has been "made up." These are comments actually made by the leadership of that site. True, they weren't made for public consumption or to be read by the subjects of their various discussions, but they are comments that were written by the leadership of SBFII. (Some of those people are no longer in a leadership role there, however.) Possibly some readers are confused by DJG's adding in his own comments, but, yes, the actual quoted remarks are what was written by those people at that time.
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 2:54 am

In case there are any rumors... were still standing... and having a party. Smile

Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:10 am

Admin wrote:

Are any of the actual 'speakers' quoted in these materials denying their veracity - or just the true believers??
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:39 am

Lovin' Every Minute wrote:
Admin wrote:

Are any of the actual 'speakers' quoted in these materials denying their veracity - or just the true believers??
Yes LEM, isn't it unusual that no one is protesting and and/or saying that they are innocent! If I did not have the conversation that djg says occurred, I would certainly be saying that I never said such a thing!

Back to top Go down
bajaraquel

bajaraquel

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:31 am

I wonder if they are rethinking their insurance status now, especially libel, they may even want to offer it to their "special" members who do the dirty work for them.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:52 am

Admin wrote:
I have been told that the Staff chat room is so seedy and disgusting that special precautions MUST be taken in order to enter it!
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:06 am

bajaraquel wrote:
I wonder if they are rethinking their insurance status now, especially libel, they may even want to offer it to their "special" members who do the dirty work for them.

You got this right. I wouldn't want to be in their shoes.
Back to top Go down
pancake

pancake

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:26 am

Did any of you happen to notice that almost all of the ones who were calling "liar, liar, pants on fire" also said that they did not read the "other" posts from the "other" site and had not and would not even read the blogs. So they have no idea what they are talking about, which is typical of people who are easily led astray. Blind followers. If I recall there was a certain German dictator who had those too. Refusal to listen to both sides and make an educated decision. I can't stand people who are blind because they refuse to open their eyes and see.
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:31 am

pancake wrote:
Did any of you happen to notice that almost all of the ones who were calling "liar, liar, pants on fire" also said that they did not read the "other" posts from the "other" site and had not and would not even read the blogs. So they have no idea what they are talking about, which is typical of people who are easily led astray. Blind followers. If I recall there was a certain German dictator who had those too. Refusal to listen to both sides and make an educated decision. I can't stand people who are blind because they refuse to open their eyes and see.
What is happening has anyway the same structure of blinding the masses, it always come to my mind.

Although I am convinced they read them secretly, without letting it sink in, o yes... laughfloor laughfloor
Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:12 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
Admin wrote:
I have been told that the Staff chat room is so seedy and disgusting that special precautions MUST be taken in order to enter it!

Reminds me of the classic movie "The Fly" - "Help me! Help me!" LOL!! lol!

Which in turn brings to mind one of my all-time fave Stones tunes:

Uh oh! Have I gone Off Topic??? Rulez hiding flushed
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:39 pm

Lovin' Every Minute wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Admin wrote:

Reminds me of the classic movie "The Fly" - "Help me! Help me!" LOL!! lol!

Which in turn brings to mind one of my all-time fave Stones tunes:

Uh oh! Have I gone Off Topic??? Rulez hiding flushed
Warning of djg rule #9869075 violation. You must not go off-topic. Penalty--no posting allowed for the next 12 seconds. Why do I have to do this crap....where is DJG; he NEVER does this stuff! No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:41 pm

I hear SBFII's ban button is broken due to over-use, so here's a new one! Wink

DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 3 Anim_9fd7360e-f8a3-c284-2945-4a8dd56f3643
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:06 am

Word reaches me that those suffering from 'red scarf fever'/terminal delusion think this is all some sort of spoof. I couldn't dream anything up as crazy as this stuff. As usual, those who allege to be in charge of the alleged fansite are far too arrogant to admit what they've said, so they just lie their way out of it as usual. I don't have anything to gain from publishing this stuff, so why the hell would I make it up? I have a right to clear my name, and those who have also been maligned by these people have a right to know what has been said about them. If you don't want to believe it, then fine don't believe it. Makes no difference to me.
Back to top Go down
whisper

whisper

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:14 am

Admin wrote:
As you may know, I (DJG-Scotland) was banned from the ‘red scarf forum’ (now known as SBFII) in September 2009 without warning and for no sensible reason. During the period (7 days) of that ban a statement was posted in a public section of that forum making all sorts of libellous accusations against me, none of which were true. The membership, however, decided to believe it and what was basically a hate campaign was started against me and anyone who happened to be a member of my SusaHumor forum. On 24 December 2009 I was permanently banned without any warning or reason, and still don’t know why. A month or so later all my posts were completely removed, and I was wiped off their database. The first ban was supposed to be because I was being funny in the ‘wrong’ places, or what they called ‘hijacking threads’. It was clear to me that it was all a complete fabrication, but proving that wouldn’t be easy. However, it has recently come to light that the ‘staff’ (mods, admin, owner) of the forum had private threads running regarding me and the bans. I now have a full copy of those threads, which clearly reveals how I was basically ‘fitted up’. These threads are very lengthy (I must be really evil!) and some of the information in them is irrelevant (staff can go off topic, but mere members would get warned for such evil acts!). I present here genuine extracts from the threads, which I hope will go some way to clearing my name. I have added my own comments where applicable. Some names have had to be removed for legal reasons.

The private thread starts with this posted by a moderator at the time (no longer ‘staff’):

“This is concerning DJG continually placing poster comedy in the more serious discussion threads.....I was informed of another incident……… what is even just as concerning is his statements which are intended to stir up the membership against the moderator group…………. So the point is are we going to allow him to do this yes or no? I would say not.”

My comment: I did not ‘continually’ do anything. I tried to explain that sometimes the cartoons had to go along with the news stories to make any sense, but these people have zero sense of humour and refused to understand this.

Moderator D:

“I don't like it, and probably never will. His attitude is what ires me. No sanction, no warning, makes it OK for him to hijack threads. He will become a loose canon, IMO, and it won't be funny. I don't see the point of having a section for humor if he is going to post all over the place, it makes no sense to me. I don't see it as a housekeeping issue, in that what he does is divert attention from the thread theme.”

My comment: Just because you don’t have any sense of humour is no justification to ban someone who has.

Admin (no longer ‘staff’):

“I agree that we should impose a temp ban on DJG ….. While I appreciate his humor most of the time, there are others where he is clearly hijacking an otherwise serious thread. And in the post with which [Mod] opens the thread, DJG is also clearly thumbing his nose at the moderators. I have been close to asking for sanctions against his behaviour in the past, and I think he has gone over the line in this case.”

My comment: They don’t understand the concept of humour.

Moderator (no longer ‘staff’):

“My only question is about how much/what to say when members ask why DJG has been banned. Is there a short "official" statement for us to work from? I've already got a PM from [member], asking calmly about him... Just don't know how much to say, so I'd like guidance on that.”

Moderator L:

“We need to come up with a public statement of some sort. The members are thinking it was because of the "bus" project - they have no idea why this has come about. They're begging for an explanation and/or a reversal. We gotta do something or we're gonna have a mutiny on our hands.”

My comment: Yes, that’s right. Ban him then make something up! See, even the ‘staff’ didn’t really have a clue why they banned me.

Previous owner:

“Yes, I have just read thread and this could get messy, maybe a small statement as ….. has suggested?”

My comment: Yes, they didn’t think people would even notice – wrong!

“What is DJG's frame of mind as a result of this? I mean, is there any predicting what he will say to people who contact him? “

My comment: I was banned without warning – how do they think I was feeling?

Moderator L:

“I'm still trying to think of what to say - any ideas? What goes on in mod stays in mod - this could be a bit tricky to explain. Uh, er, um. Oi vey!!!”

My comment: Yes, keep dreaming up some bullsh*t reason, because there’s no real reason of course.

[Discussion of the statement]

Moderator L:

“Sounds good, [mod], way better than what I was composing. I won't even put mine up - quite honestly I don't know everything that went down.”

My comment: You don't actually know what 'went down' but you're going to ban me anyway? Nice!

“If we post that as an FYI sticky and *if* we calmly and pleasantly just send people to read it as they ask (without adding any editorial comments LOL), we will avert mutiny, I think.”

My comment: That’s right, cover your own asses. Don’t want the loonies to think you might be making crap up do we?!

Previous owner:

“You may have noticed that there have been several new threads regarding DJG's ban to which have now been deleted. Please could staff close any new threads regarding 'DJG' that may pop-up and point members to [Mods] 'note to members'”

My comment: Yes, that’s right – let’s try and hide it now that we know people didn’t react well.

“Our good friend Mr DJG keeps going on and on and on.....and quite frankly I keep wondering how long it is that we're going to keep allowing him to spit in our face? I would say he gave a very clear insinuation that we were guilty of libel against him …………… . I would contend if people are brought back to recall what actually did tick off Mr DJG to begin with they might finally come to their senses and recoginize that he was and is indeed acting in a very juvenile fashion in other words "Big deal your precious little thread was moved or deleted ! Get over it!" I further would suggest there is nothing about cautions, or warnings which will do it for this guy and he'll be laughing his head off if we even seek to work through that process. I woudn't recommend banning him imediately however but I would seek everyones agreement to allow me to put down this post and see where it goes from there. Thank you kindly for your time.”

My comment: It’s called trying to defend myself.

Admin K:

“I know that you are exasperated by DJG as we all are, but i will advice to be patient and whenver he launches a taunt not to answer. He is testing us to see what our reaction would be, if we retaliate he will launch a full atack. I know it is hard but patience is a virtue. He, [2 other SusaHumor members] are here waiting like "*ç%& to see what will we say or how we will react.”

My comment: Nice way to talk about your members! Now I wonder what word he had in mind when he called us "*ç%&?

“I agree with you K, on this matter. We can not reply to DJG in kind.”

My comment: Yeah, he might find out we’re lying!

Admin P:

“The trouble he is he may think he is being funny - to him form what I can see everything is a total joke. I always let it go over my head - he isn't worth the damage to my blood pressure. I think D’s approach is spot on - say thanks and wrong foot him and move on.”

My comment: Yeah, evil this humour thing! Sour-faced bitch!

Moderator L:

“I just mostly ignore him. He obviously likes attention, so I refuse to engage him.”

My comment: Yeah like I’ve got nothing better to do!

[A lengthy and pointless discussion takes place about an innocent post I made about libel laws in the UK, and whether I was accusing them of libel or joking]

“No reaction to DJG without my permission. I believe it in our best interest not to react to DJG directly, either publicly in the Forum, or privately via PM, without my express prior permission.”

My comment: Yes, even the ‘staff’ aren’t allowed to do anything unless admin tells them to. What a joke!

Former owner:
“After numerous warnings, I have decided to ban DJG-Scotland from our forum. This member continues to disrespect our fansite, continues to spam and continues to cause unrest. I have banned all IP Addresses for this member, I did not publicly post to banning or contact DJG, I am sure he will know why he has been banned.”

My comment: What 'numerous warnings'? No I do not know why I was banned permanently. I emailed asking why but never received a reply.

Admin K:
“Well done [owner]”

“Well I'd say he's got a list of reasons a mile long to choose from as to why he was banned unless he has thrown away his list...good decision [owner].”

Admin P:
“Fair enough - but we can expect his troops to be on us like a rash now so we need to be vigilant - but scrupulously fair.”

Moderator L:
“Good! Of course his gang will be all over us, but nothing we can't handle. Thanks, [owner]”

Admin (no longer staff):
“Thank you, [owner]! I didn't see your post before I sent a reply to DJG when he complained about our latest warning to him. Now he will never see my reply, which is quite okay by me .... Erasing all of DJG's posts and posts quoting DJG ….. I have decided to permanently remove ALL of his posts and threads from the Forum. I used the Prune Posts function in the Admin panel….. Afterwards, the Staff has searched for every post that quotes (or even mentions) DJG-Scotland, and hard deleted those posts….. We have removed all posts that quote or mention him, except from the Staff Room.”

My comment: What lovely people! Rolling Eyes

So, there we have it. I was basically done up like a kipper! Banned for no reason, then they made up some crap to stop a ‘mutiny’ of their members. Lovely! Rolling Eyes

Oh my dog what is wrong with those people. Thank you DJG
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:19 am

Admin wrote:
Word reaches me that those suffering from 'red scarf fever'/terminal delusion think this is all some sort of spoof. I couldn't dream anything up as crazy as this stuff. As usual, those who allege to be in charge of the alleged fansite are far too arrogant to admit what they've said, so they just lie their way out of it as usual. I don't have anything to gain from publishing this stuff, so why the hell would I make it up? I have a right to clear my name, and those who have also been maligned by these people have a right to know what has been said about them. If you don't want to believe it, then fine don't believe it. Makes no difference to me.
“There are none so blind as those, that will not see” Proverb
Back to top Go down
BettyBoop

BettyBoop

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:29 am

fudgemeister wrote:
Admin wrote:
“There are none so blind as those, that will not see” Proverb

"Minds are like parachutes, they only function when open".
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:41 am

Seems pretty clear to me that what has been posted here is quoting -- exactly quoting -- the words of the people who said (typed) them. These words are right out of the respective admins' and moderators' mouths (or fingers, since this is the internet). I cannot imagine that there would be any confusion about that. These are transcripts from original source material, they are transcripts of what the so-called "leadership" of SBFII actually said about their members. The words we are seeing here show an appalling disregard for those members. I fail to see how anyone could mistake that for a spoof, which is something else altogether. How strange......
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:58 am

"Truth is such a rare thing, it is delightful to tell it."........ Emily Dickinson
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:17 am

It occurs to me that the somewhat free-wheeling atmosphere here, which of course also spills over into the Guest Forum, is possibly causing a bit of confusion for people who don't know what to make of it when all of a sudden there's a funny video thrust into the midst of a thread, or there is a discussion which veers off somewhat from the original topic. Some sites are pretty strait-laced about keeping threads on track, sticking to the topic with no distracting stuff tossed in there.....so it is understandable that seeing something different here would really be a bit confusing and overwhelming to those who aren't used to the freedom that is possible in some sites. It's positively exhilarating, the freedom!
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:24 am

It should be interesting to make a history from day one, 1.5 year ago (sorry I am too lazy for that...), about what has been stated or asked openly by DJG and others on SBFII about SBFII, which originally has been denied or has leaded to banning, and what part of that has already been confirmed... Suspect

Watch this space. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII   DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next